IndiaDivine.org

can someone here help me wih this image?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, i have this picture, and someone told me that it's a ganesh symbol, or i dont know, i'm sorry for my ignorance on the hindu religion... can you help me out with this ? is it a ganesh symbol or any hindu symbol?

Thanks!

P.D. my apologies if this is not a hindu-related picture...

Daniel D.

Posted Image

Hi Mr. Daniel,

Namasthe.

The picture looks like an INK BLOT TEST for me. If u feel its Ganesha it looks like that, But I feel its better to look from where u got that picture, in what context it was placed there.

May be this was not the answer u expected, to see how a Ganesha looks like pls see the picture on the top of this page. He has an elephant head with a large trunk.

I hope u will get an answer.

Namasthe,

Janaki.

well, as a matter of fact, i expected any answer, so dont worry its just a doubt that i had....i've seen ganesh, and its nothing like that...

But thanks anyway...!

If you think that as Ganesh and worship it, its ganesh.If you think it as ink drop, its ink drop.God will come to you in any form you want.Hinduism wants you to see God in everything.

Namasthe,

Hi there,

U don't have to come in a disguised form to decide what is sense n what is nonsense, if u don't believe its ok, but NEVER call our belief as nonsense.

WE believe God is ONE, n comes in whichever form we worship, with pure devotion n surrender.

May be this is enough for u to understand.

By the way I didnot mean anything in this to hurt u. Have a good day,

Namasthe,

Janaki.

Namasthe Priya,

This is just to tell u i didnot mean ink drop, its ink blot, a kind of test material used to analyse thoughts, vr in there will be many designs which can resemble anything, n it depends on the pt's thoughts what he/she may interpret.

The above picture for me vaguely resembles Ganesh, dwarpalaks n like Devi also.

so i could not come to a conclusion, n for a tattoo they can put any design.

Have a good day, Namasthe,

Janaki.

yes, he found it i dont know where, he wants a tattoo of this symbol

on himself, and he wants me to "re-draw it" ( you know, a better proportioned version of it), and i like this symbol so i felt curious and wanted to figure it out... BTW, i KIND of see a little resemblance to ganesh, maybe in an abstract form or something...

Thanks guys for the help...

Daniel D.

no.. the lord's pastimes, forms and names can be found in vedas, puranas, mahabharata, ramayana and so on..

you have to surrender to god, not make him surrender to your fantasy by enterning in the form,shape,charachter,behaviour you like more

WE believe God is ONE

..so worship this ONE, not that one that comes from your speculation

with pure devotion n surrender

..devotion means that you learn from vedic scriptures what is/are the forms of the lord and devatas... surrender means that you humbly bow down before what scripture say