IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fears

Rate this topic

Guest guest

some time ago i started doing meditation and some breathing exercise which i ve learned from my grandpa. and i noticed that during meditation and the exercises everything was very calm. but how can i maintain this. for example i m very afraid of spiders and when i see a spider my heart starts beating very wild, i cannot control it.i know they cannot do any harm. Is there a vedic exercise to \"overcome\" fears ??

thanks

Jai Ganesh

Re

(some time ago i started doing meditation and some breathing exercise which i ve learned from my grandpa. and i noticed that during meditation and the exercises everything was very calm.)

It is nice that you are interested in spirituality, there is nothing that satisfy the soul but the spiritual practice, that is why you feel calm.

Re

(but how can i maintain this. for example i m very afraid of spiders and when i see a spider my heart starts beating very wild, i cannot control it.i know they cannot do any harm. Is there a vedic exercise to \"overcome\" fears ??)

I do not know of any exercise that helps, but understanding fear and facing it head on should help, try overcoming the fear by first handling a plastic one. My fear of handling a spider is in accidently killing it. Takeing a deep breath and chanting mantra should help.

Through study and practice, one realizes the nature of the self, and the souls relation with the lord, slowly all the fear begin to disappear and one becomes Abhai.

Jai Shree Krishna

krishna is everywhere, in you and in spiders.

holding that ffaith firm in you heart and mind,

play with spiders.

let themwalk on your hand, arm. leg.

if you do so for a few times

the fear will go away.

another way is to go to a hypnotist.

he can help find out why you fear sppiders.

once you know form him,'

the fear will go away, i have heard.