IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Question?????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can I please have an explanation to the fact or myth that when a female is going thru' the monthly cycles of her life, menstruation, that she is not allowed to light the lamp. I personally do not beleive in this but can i have some sort of explanation. Dhanyavar /images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="brown">Guhroo ji !

</font color><font color="blue">

Mystic people say, "the God can appreciate only your heart's language and not any other language". Here the matter of sanity, insanity and sanctity. If a person don't care about washing the dirt of his body after works, like mechanic, potter, cobbler, chemical factory worker etc, then how does he feel ? In hindu tradition, take a bathe daily after come out from latrine and toilet every morning. Some other people wash the body part after every time while come out from toilet. Any cultured people will not like impurity and dirt. You are saying about a biological dirt like other biological exhausts. Mark the point that, in temple or any place where we prayer or do pooja, always keep neat and clean with scents. Even though mortal man doesn't like dirty place and dirty body then how a deity would like it ?

</font color><font color="brown">

Om Namah Shivay !