Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Hare Krishna temple in Dubai

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Haribol.

Please advise as to the location of a Hare Krishna temple in Dubai, I am an ISKCON devotee but the temple need not be ISKCON. Thank you.

Radhe Radhe

  • 8 years later...
Guest suresh belani
Posted

I my self belani is life time member of iskon and want to visit dubai o 4th jan 2014 can I get accomodation in iskon guest house pl give me detail on my email id. thank you.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...