IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Somebody please help........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey guys,

Please don't get mad at me after reading my thoughts. I got this thought because I was in lot of stress at that time...But that thought started coming to my mind now and then from that time on wards.....I don't want to suffer like this....Somebody please help...

I suddenly got a very bad thought that 'Is God Lying and cheating us'...U know, I began to feel him as if he is a saitan..I am feeling like he is always cheating us....We don't know anything about him....We have never seen him......How can I believe that what in Bhagavad gita is right....

I believe in the Bhagavad Gita and especially the Srimad Bhagavatam for a couple reasons... Their contents are soooo extraordinary, that I doubt anyone could just concoct it out of thin air. The best imagination could not write this stuff. Krsna's pastimes are too perfect and are most opulant, exciting, full of knowledge....they are just the kinds of pastimes God would have. The Srimad Bhagavatam and all the vedas are just too extensive for me to doubt. So I take these works as authority, as proof.

Next, I trust Srila Prabhupada who believes in these great works with all His heart and soul. He Dedicated His life to teahing them. For such a sweet and wise man to demonstrate that kind of faith and dedication, I take His word as authority. Even the stuff my western mind doesn't want to accept (like we never went to the moon, or the great Timingila(?) fish living in the ocean), I will try and accept based on the fact that in my experience, Srila Prabhupada is right about many things. Things that I can see or experience practically...so I will take the rest as true on faith.

Those on a spiritual platform can tell what is spiritual and what is bogus. I believe all the Vaishnava Acaryas to be on a spiritual platform, they accredit the vedas. That is good for me /images/graemlins/wink.gif

<< 'Is God Lying and cheating us'...>>

what benefit god would get by cheating you?

however, if you are an asura, then yes, god can cheat you.

even god's devotees can cheat you too.

<< U know, I began to feel him as if he is a saitan..I am feeling like he is always cheating us....>>

if god cheats you, then you have no way out, no relief.

no one can help you, we cannot help you.

but we know He cheats none, except the asuras.

<< We don't know anything about him....We have never seen him......>>

you did not know about your parents when you were born.

<< How can I believe that what in Bhagavad gita is right....>>

progress towards god/krishna begins by faith.

the proof is when you see/feel the results when you live by gita faithfully.

read gita, and think what loss you would suffer if you accept some of krishna's advice.

just think why you need god?

tell us.