IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gopalapriyadas

salagram-sila

Rate this topic

Haribol. I was wondering if anyone here had any salagram-silas that they are parting with and needed to be served.

I am qualified and would appreciate the opportunity and the honor to offer such service. Thank you.

Hare Krsna.

-Gopalapriya das

I commend your seeking to serve Salagram-sila. Your sincere desire should pair you up nicely with one.

It is funny that just this morning I heard of these devotees who desired to serve Salagram-sila, so they went out and searched for any old rock and dressed it up and there you have it! This is what happens when we don't utilize our associates and inquire. We speculate.

My prayer is that you find a Salagram-sila. Hari bol!

Thanks Bhakta Neal. When I was last in India back in '02 I found some really great salagrams but I put them back because I just didn't feel the time was right, now that I feel that the time has come I might have to make a trip back just to get one.

Hare Krsna.

-Gopalapriya das

I am certinly not an expert on this... I once heard that we should always receive a Salagram-sila as a gift or by some arrangement simular from another devotee, and shouldn't pick them out of the river or off Govardhan Hill ourslves.

Is this accurate? I am wondering what qualifies someone to pick one up? can anyone tell me?

Dear friends. A most wonderful senior devotee here knowing that I was searching for salagrama-silas to serve has entrusted me with the care of a Dvaraka-sila and salagrama. He is also teaching me some details and particulars in their worship that I was not aware of. I am so excited! Hare Krsna!

-Gopalapriya das