IndiaDivine.org

Always remember your duty, my friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Always remember your principal duty, my friends.Whether your in this life or in the next life. This world we are holed-in, like a prison, it`s just an illusion. The reality is when we sleep. The dreams that we remember when we woke is absolutely real as we prepare what we do there for our next mission in life.

That we heed Chaitanya Krsna`s call to take arms against the demons that try to harass and molest the pure devotees of Lord Syamasundara.

That we should inundate this world with Krsna consciousness as ordered by the Guru Maharaja himself, Abhay Charan de Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Are we or are we not the followers of His Divine Grace?

If you are, my friends, then you have no business contributing your 2 cents worth of opinion to others who are determined to fulfill the mission of chanting and singing all over the globe Krsna consciousness as prescribed by the twelve disciples of the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna.

We have no time, my friends. It`s now or never.

Haribol!

Krsnaraja

My duty is to serve fellow human with kindness and compassion. We only take arms when our life is in danger not just to force others into what we believe in. I do not know about your guru but my guru did not teach me to take arms or kill others who do not believe in my faith. So, please refrain from making such calls in the future.

"That we heed Chaitanya Krsna`s call to take arms against the demons that try to harass and molest the pure devotees of Lord Syamasundara."

even being myself a prabhupada's follower.. i find these words meaningless...

please explain the krsna consciousness a little better ..