IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

My friend was cheating by conversion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

One of my friend who was a hindu was promised money and a house and a job for converting to christianity. He liked the idea and went ahead and got converted. After that they paid him 5000 and told rest will be paid later. After that they never turned up, but the local father was forcing him to come to church and marry a christian girl whose name is "Isabel". Meantime the his father came to know the entire episode and rushed to the city where this guy is studing. Fortunately his father is a big landlord and has lot of clout in the political circles, So he went ahead screwed this fathers happiness and also the charity who does this conversions.

So my advise to all hindus is dont get converted, even if someone genuinely offers you money, job and house etc. Bcoz hinduism is something no can valueate. Its your luck and good fortune that you are born as hindu. So, plz be a hindu and stop these mindless and stupid conversions.

Hare Rama Hare Krishna

Om Namahshivaya

Brahmmadev ki jai

Guest guest

if he easily converted he was a hindu only by name

and he is now christian only by name.. so if he gets true interest in vedas and dharma, no one can stop him

Guest guest

HareKrishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my humble obeisances unto Him!

just being a HINDU is no use if you dont follow vedic principles. There are so many so called Indians who lead a western lifestyle in the garb of a HINDU. Being born a HINDU is no big deal but actually following the its guidelines is big.

Haribol!

anand

thanks for the post.

we need to expose dirty acts of anti-vedic people

how brutally and deceatfully and unspiritually they destroy other cultures.

at the the same time, we hindus need to work internally to let the hindu masses know well what hinduism really is. if they understand it well, and what heritage they have got, from where they are coming, then they would never think of quitting hinduism in any circumstances.

because hinduism is inherently secular in true sense, we do not need to impose european version of secularism in bharat.

teh need is to make bharat a true hindu state, that would not allow any anti-vedics to play any role in there.

many volunteers are needed to accomplish this in an organsed way.

Guest guest

Hindus are inherently secular.

Secularism in India shud be living as per the vedic dharma.

Hope tht politicians realise that, and treat hindus as third rate citizens in their own country.

I think Acharyas have a great role to play in training the young minds. If the young minds know what hinduism really is, the corrupt politicians will be exposed and out of power.

And I also believe parents and youth should train the children about hindu dharma.

In the west the church had its own henchmen and army, and were interfering with administration, so they needed secularism.

Guest guest

1. Identify the needs and promise to satisfy the needs.

My class mates father got converted to the other religion too. I think they promised some tools for his carpentry shop, and promised to purchase furniture for the church they are building.

So this guy cooly converted. And got this deal.

He is christian name sake only....but he goes to Palani malai, he goes to thiruchendur... he fasts on saturdays for hanumanji.... and when he came back from Palami after shaving off his hair to the lord of the hills..... man it was hilarious to see the reaction of the pastor.

He has a simple strategy. He simply says " So what"

Pastor: You have accepted the lord.

Our guy: So what?

Pastor: Vigiragangal are Saataan ( Idols are devils)

OG: So what?

P: You are not supposed to pray anything other than OUR lord.

Pastor : Matheu *.* says *.*

Pastor : (Grabs a fes of his hair... steam comes out of his ears... and faints)

From the outside, our guy looks like a dumb person.

In reality he is testing the patience of the pastor.

I am not telling a joke, Our guys son was my class mate...and he applied the same technique with one of the students who was enthusiastic to convert.

thanks. I agree to what you said.

<< Hope tht politicians realise that, and treat hindus as third rate citizens in their own country. >>

i think you mean:

Hope tht politicians realise that, and DO NOT treat hindus as third rate citizens in their own country.

Guest guest

Maadhavji,

I meant

"Hope tht politicians realise that, and DO NOT treat hindus as third rate citizens in their own country".

Thanks for correcting.

When I think about all these things I sometimes loose control and type fast, hence the mistake.

I am only worried that, I may never see rama rajya in my life time and instead die in a Jeshu rajya.

The problem is they buy properties, in front of temples and convert the houses to churches.

Lot of churches in madras have crept up like that. And during pradosha kaalam, they will sing Alleluya, and during amavasya, they conduct prayer meeting..... I am simply disillusioned with the tactics they play, and... I think " whats wrong with us? Are we so foolish to tolerate.... why do we allow the politicians of india, to take us for grnated....god save our dharma...."

the fact is, even most of my european and american friends respect hindu dharma, and we dont treat it with respect in its own birth place.

may lord Ganeshji remove all our obstacles..May lord rama protect our religion, may lord shiva shower his blessings on us... may lord muruga give us enough courage

<< may lord Ganeshji remove all our obstacles..May lord rama protect our religion, may lord shiva shower his blessings on us... may lord muruga give us enough courage >>

yes, praying is the first step.

to pray regularly, with firm faith.

then each one nees to do something - wht ever small or big thing he/she can do for dharma.

then do something united with one or more hidnus.

and so on.