IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

wow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think i am not as knowledged as others. But while praising our gods, lets not offend other religions.

Guest guest

i live in orange city. it's a very small town with only about 5000 people.

What do i do to be a righteous Christian? I follow the Bible and the Ten Commandments, I pray, and I believe in God, with all of my heart. I am troubled, though. I am beginning to question my faith. I can't comprehend the fact that some Christians believe that the only way to get to heaven is believing in Jesus as God incarnate. I know people of different religions that practice well, and that are really terrific people, so how can God not let them in? i don't understand, but maybe i'm not supposed to. i dont know

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!I offer my humble obeisances unto Him!

It is nice that you are reading the Bible and following the Ten Commandments. Personally, I have many friends who follow Christian Faith and I have read the Bible but not in detail as to analyse it.However, I understood the essence a bit. It resembles the Vedic scriptures in more ways than one except that it is not detailed as the Vedic scriptures.

However, I am sorry to say but I do not like how the Church functions. For example, it says in the Ten Commandments that "Thou shalt not Kill", then why does the Church permit people to eat meat. Also, elsewhere in the Bible it says that we should be compassionate to all living beings and treat them equally. Then, why are we killing animals and eating them. This is not correct. The church in some places, have changed "thou shalt not kill" to "thou shalt not murder", this is crazy. Anyway, this is the problem, and killing animals is a very BIG SIN. That is why, today we have so many problems and wars and famines, all due to bad karma of killing and eating. We have to understand, everything is related.

ANyway, it is nice to see someone from rural small town Iowa to check this webpage.Hope you follow Christianity properly and preach Jesus's words AS IT IS and hope you are a vegetarian too.

Haribol!

anand

Guest guest

Hare krisna,

Dear friend, u look to be a bit aggressive in answering those querries° be cool!

The beliefs u have built may be thru years should not be shaky and the only way u can prove that is by being cool and being very very rational in ur belief (ofcourse the blind belief on Krisna is also very good, but that is only when u re not interacting with the wordly matter).

I hope u have understood my point

Srimad ramanaravinda Govinda Govinda

Vikram