IndiaDivine.org

CORRECT INFORMATION IS HERE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The information should always be seen from the authenticated texts or shastras. It has been mentioned in sri-madbhagwatam, kalki-purana and visnu purana, as well as other autherised texts that the kalki avtaar will occur after 4,32,000 during the fusing age of kali yuga and staya - yuga. So there is NO QUESTION of any baba or any Prophet of being an avtaar right now or before. Any understanding other than the ones given in shastras is ALL NONSENSE.

you choose to believe in one set of books. Other religions believe in an entirely different set of books and say that essentially Satya Yuga is supposed to come far sooner than 432,000 years.

What makes one set of books more authoritative than the other?

I'm a Hindu, and I do believe in the texts, or at least I want to believe in the texts, but every other religion out there says something very different re: the appearance of a messiah as far as the TIME is concerned. The gist of every religion though, seems to be the same. In the case of Christianity, it's 1,000 years of Christ's reign (heaven meets Earth, i.e. Satya Yuga).

What if a yuga is not what we think it is in terms of length of time? What if the rishis used the yuga to describe time periods far shorter than what is estimated to be right now?

What if they were wrong? Do you honestly believe humanity will still exist 432,000 years from now? This is the age of Kali. Men are losing their faith, they seek to destroy each other, they're nothing but liars. It's hard to find one honest man, who's selfless these days.

Threats of nuclear warfare are rampant too.

There's no way we'll last 432,000 years without God's intervention.

Interpretation of scriptures[upanishads]are many and whose is the authenticated texts? Avatar or Godly men have been and will be here time and time again. If you do not know how to reconize them is your karma so, do not blame others for your own ignorance. In fact whoever fights for justice and well being of mankind is an Avatar. If you fight against injustice and corrupt government, show compassion to those who suffer in silence than you are an Avatar. Do not expect God to come in person to solve your problems, it is we the ones who understand and believes in him are the representative and it is our duty to help fellow humans who are suffering and dying of starvation, disease, supression and injustice. If you think the human race have to wait 4,32,000 years than I would suggest we better take our life now as we know for sure that nothing can be done to put things in right places for the next 4,32,000 years. I'm I not wright my friend?