IndiaDivine.org

Countries that practice Hinduism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A country does not practice Hinduism, the population does...

I suspect a country like Fiji, Indonesia or Madagascar has the next highest percentage of population following Hinduism...

• 3 months later...

Do not compare Hinduism with Islam as the world knows Islam is a dragoonian religion like communism. It controls the life of its people whereas Hnduism itself is a way of life. Living our daily life is Hinduism. Giving alms to the poor is Hinduism. Respecting the elders is Hinduism. Uttering the name of God in your heart is Hinduism. Doing service to mankind is Hinduism. Not being greedy is Himduism. Being a vegetarian is Hinduism. Loving all living entity is Hinduism and living peacefully with your neighbours is Hinduism. So we do not need someone to call out to us saying it is time for prayer as all Hindus know thier time for prayers. And for your information those who follow the above are all Hindus.

As of today 1/6 of the world population are Hindus and there are others who are Hindus by action but non Hindus by name. So if you look at it in other angle there are more Hindus than any others by name. I'm sure you know what I mean.