IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Why Ghosts ??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is observed that today, most of the unmarried girls visit tantrik to get the man they want by casting black magic spell.

Most of these spells are casted with the help of ghosts. If not successful the victims suffer as effect may be destructive.

Is this Indian culture ??

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

It is sad that some of the women specis have resorted to evil path but not all.

I understood you are referring to Bombay girls where this type of craze is still going on. But it doesn't last forever. Who ever follows evil path has to face the consequences.

I do not want to give example of that man who has been victimized for 15 years for nothing. Ultimately, people have to face their shamelss creation.

Karma does not compel a man to do wrong actions. Samskara does, to a certain extent. But God has bestowed free will on man, with which to make or mar his career. Man has no Bhoga-Svatantrata or the freedom to enjoy or suffer, which factor is governed by Karma. But, he has got Karma-Svatantrata or freedom to do good or evil. He can substitute good Samskaras in place of the old vicious Samskaras by Vichara-Sakti, will-power and continued practice of good actions.

Jai Gurudev,

Guest guest

I felt cheated hurt angry bitter lonely and weepy. It was a cocktail of emotions. And I just never wanted him to live in peace like I had lost my peace. I tried every thing anti depressants kirtans puja mandirs, but the idea of revenge kept getting fuelled .I knew I had to kill him and kill him slowly. And the only way I wouldn’t be found was black magic. And for that I had to hire a guru. He told me black magic is something, which you disturb the world you live in. so if you point a finger at your victim four fingers will point to you. I am ready I told him. But he also added you have to do a lot of sadhana and follow a lot of rules.

He said you would have to get up at odd times and follow rules. There are days when you have to eat a certain kind of food and there are days when you have to fast. I am ready, I said again with great determination. I realized this was the only time I was really living. I had a motive to live for. I could feel adrenalin pumping. I felt I was getting younger by the minute. I did every thing possible to kill him slowly. He thought since I was so crazy about him I will go crying to him. But I was resolute in not wanting to keep in touch. I had some common friends. He lived in another town. They would tell me that he doesn’t keep well. Sometimes his body aches. Sometimes he cannot go for work, he is in so much pain. This is only the beginning baby I thought to myself.

Meanwhile I got married and my husband was really pleased. He did not know the truth. He would see me constantly in the puja room wearing a saffron sari and praying. I had started sleeping in another room because I had to perform rituals at odd hours. But slowly another change was coming over me. I knew the power of black magic. I had learnt a lot. My boyfriend I knew if I wanted I could kill him any minute. But I was no longer interested. He was just a memory, which I was ashamed. Why did I waste so much time on him when I could have done so much with my life. But what I was really enjoying was power and knowledge. I had started reading a lot of the old scriptures.

Black magic is more powerful than a missile hurling at tremendous speed.

I guess if I wanted I could use this knowledge for personal gains. But I thought better of it. I kept in touch with my pundit jee. He kept teaching me more and more rituals.

I kept two ghosts in my power. Its really simple .You just have to go to the graveyard and perform certain rituals and they get in your control. I could ask my ghosts to do anything. They were like my personal robots. But reading and praying changed me a lot. I became very thankful to God for giving me so much. I also started believing god sends us to this earth with a purpose. I thought this is my turn to do something for people. I would be a do-good tantrik, I thought to myself.

And I opened my consultancy. That’s what they would call it in the modern jargon. And I can proudly say that I have benefited a lot of people. Women with unsuccessful proposals, women with barren wombs, women who wanted to punish their husbands, women who wanted a share in property, women with cruel in laws, women with uncaring sons. Yes my consultancy is only for women because Shakti is feminine and I am a great believer in maa kali.

It is observed that today, most of the unmarried girls visit tantrik to get the man they want by casting black magic spell.

Most of these spells are casted with the help of ghosts. If not successful the victims suffer as effect may be destructive.

Is this Indian culture ??

This is an embarrassment, to whatever culture embraces it.

A child of God fears nothing.

x