IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

this if my follow up to an earlier post i had....i hadnt looked at it in a while, so i lost track. but anyway,

one person had suggested that the western religions of christianity and islam are wrong and such, jesus is not an incarnation of god, and followers of his faith are oddballs...

i wanted to ask, if this is so, where was god in that area at that time? Are you suggesting that Indians were the only ones who recieved the light of the lord and only when the rest of the globe caught on or will catch on to our ways, then they will be enlightened? Was God not teaching his children in Arabia and Jeruselum>?

they are bona-fide/

Also I think Impersonalists will always fight with people who not believe it thier way. I think in old days it was friendly talks. But now seems to be just for power. Thats what I've been told. Its all about power. Lust/Anger/Greed.

How many times have you heard 'Islam is about Peace'

or

'Jesus is the only way'.

End of the day its getting more like bodily designation. You have to fit in. Become part of my Group. Hope to hear from devotees..