IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

English names in hindi script

Rate this topic

Hi could anyone please translate the name David Wayne into hindi please, can you please do it in large font so i can print it out. Many thanks

Also the phrase forever love into hindi please

Thanks

Mandy

डैविड वैन

Greetings,

I'm new to this forum--just registered! I saw this post about Hindi script and was interested in how the Tamil script for the word "KOTTAM" appears. As I understand it, this word means "TEMPLE" in Tamil. Does anyone out there know the ancient Tamil script and how it translates. Thanks, in advance, to anyone who can help.

கொத்தம்

Hi Narasingh

Thank you for the reply, can I just check that you were replying to post #184 and that was the translation for Gemma as it didn't say anything else witht the message?

thank you

Gem :)

knock knock...since everyone is asking...i need a favour in hindu as well!!!! id be evry greatful...i know everyone is annoying with teh questions but it aint anyones fault hindi i such an attractive language.

So imma also ask.....i need a name and some initials written in hindu. Thank you thanko you...too anyone who answers!!!

Name: JELAVIC

Initials: TJ

thannkk yyooouuu

Hi Narasingh

Thank you for the reply, can I just check that you were replying to post #184 and that was the translation for Gemma as it didn't say anything else witht the message?

thank you

Gem :)

Namaste Gem,

the word Gemma would be translated phonetically as जेम्मा.:)

Could someone please if they can, translate these names into hindi for me.

Many many thanks,

Joanie Kristian

thank you

I'm guessing Joanie sounds more akin to "Joe-Knee" rather than "Joe-a-Knee". If I'm wrong let me know. It would be written in Devanagari script as follows...

जोनी क्रिस्चिन

knock knock...since everyone is asking...i need a favour in hindu as well!!!! id be evry greatful...i know everyone is annoying with teh questions but it aint anyones fault hindi i such an attractive language.

So imma also ask.....i need a name and some initials written in hindu. Thank you thanko you...too anyone who answers!!!

Name: JELAVIC

Initials: TJ

thannkk yyooouuu

No worries, Kalaya! :) This is the place to ask, and there are many who are on this forum who like to help with this.

Name: जेलाविक

Initials: ट.ज.

Hi,

Wondering if someone would mind to translate the last name Reinhart for my husband and I into hindi? Rein sounds like "fine" not like rein in reindeer. Thanks!!:)

Hey Narasingh,

Sorry to bug you again. My mother in law is East indian, however she does not have a program that translates english to hindi script on the computer and my husband and I would like it on the computer so we can print it out to have a tattoo done so it looks nice. I asked her about the Reinhart script. She said it is correct, but it might be better if it was translated how it is spelt instead of how it sounds. Does that make sense? Do you think you could write it out again but how it is spelt not sounds?? So not "fine" but Rein?? I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Heidi

Namaste Heidi,

I have to admit, I am not fully understanding what your request is. Since the Devanagari (Sanskrit) alphabet is a phonetic one, it would be more easily read by a person who is familiar with the script if it were rendered phonetically. However, I can direct you to the application I use and your mother-in-law can try to formulate it. I believe it is cross-platform. Go to baraha.com and download their application. It is free and safe and very-useful, giving you the option of over 10 East Indian languages.

Good Luck! I would hope you'd share with me your mother-in-law's rendering of the name.

Narasingh

Hi Narasingh,

Sorry for the confusion. I wish I spoke and wrote Hindi. What she said to me was what your script was right but that there is one other way to write it out that could be more correct?? Im not sure what that means. She said maybe it was missing one line/letter at the beginning. Like if you said it Reinhart sounding like Rein in reindeer then maybe it would be a different looking script? Im not sure if this helps. Sorry. I wont be seeing my mother in law until the beginning of July so I can find out them but maybe this helps?

Thanks again and sorry about confusing you.

Heidi

Hi Narasingh,

Sorry for the confusion. I wish I spoke and wrote Hindi. What she said to me was what your script was right but that there is one other way to write it out that could be more correct?? Im not sure what that means. She said maybe it was missing one line/letter at the beginning. Like if you said it Reinhart sounding like Rein in reindeer then maybe it would be a different looking script? Im not sure if this helps. Sorry. I wont be seeing my mother in law until the beginning of July so I can find out them but maybe this helps?

Thanks again and sorry about confusing you.

Heidi

No problem Heidi. I wrote रईन्हार्ट but it could be राईन्हार्ट.