IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

can someone whos very kind smart n knows sanskrit help plz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i am looking to get a tattoo at the base of my back of either my name or of something to do with singing or performing but what i am looking for is the words actually how they look in the sanskrit alphabet not just the translation so if anybody could find " Samantha " written in sanskrit or something to do with performing or singing i would be most grateful as i am very much an amataur thank you

Guest guest

I am an Indian and know the script. It is the same as Hindi. Any Indian can help you if you can explain how you pronounce your name phonetically. for example sam as in ............. an as in ....... tha as in ......... Check out if you have any friends especially from northern India

Guest guest

It is not good to tattoo yourself, a tattoo interferes with your own personality and so you can no more act naturally, that is an obstruction to success. For the same reason it is not good to wear clothes with letters or symbols. If you still insist, please email me: christmas at altecnet dot gr so i can make a picture of what you want and send it to you. Namas te.