IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Can it Be That the Hare Krishnas Are Not Hindu?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

let us not go OT... we are discussing here if vaishnavas or gaudya vaishnavas are hindu

if hindus come discussing gaudya vaishnava belief.. and the opposite.. it is clear that vaishnavism, right or wrong, true or false, is not inside hinduism and that a vaishnava has the right and duty to say "i am not hindu"

the other subjects.. if krsna is god, if krsna is more than vishnu or siva, if god is a person or brahman are very interesting but out of topic

in my opinion

Hinduism is a name given to us by the Muslims, so if you accept that we were born out of what Muslims thought of us, then yes you are right we are Hindus. But the Sanathan Dharma Saints say that we are an eternal religion without a beginning or end. So technically we are not Hindus, nor is this word contained in any ved, purana, or any other scriptures.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

The verse clearly says that Lord Krishna in that human form is Brahman. Simple. So if Brahman assumes a form it is ABSOLUTELY REAL. This is what Lord Krishna is saying, that deluded people(like advaitists) disregard HIM, when HE takes human form.

Your question is illegitimate. Lord Krishna is Brahman. So there is no begining or end for HIM. HE is IMMORTAL and omnipresent.

There is proof that his body was left behind and even the members of the Hare Krishna Movement say this, that his body was left behind, so therefore he is not his body, hence not absolute, am I correct in asking this?

Henrique

Guest guest

let us not go OT... we are discussing here if vaishnavas or gaudya vaishnavas are hindu

if hindus come discussing gaudya vaishnava belief.. and the opposite.. it is clear that vaishnavism, right or wrong, true or false, is not inside hinduism and that a vaishnava has the right and duty to say "i am not hindu"

the other subjects.. if krsna is god, if krsna is more than vishnu or siva, if god is a person or brahman are very interesting but out of topic

in my opinion

Its amazing when someone gets defeated in a discussion they simply resort to "stick to the point" argument whereas a couple of threads ago, he was arguing a different point all together. selective hearing I'd say!