IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gokulkr

Natangopal Charitram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tamilians are great, tamil is a great language.

Show me one temple as great as tiruvannamalai temple or Ekambareaswara temple, or Sri Rangam temple, or the Pragadeeswar temple anywhere else apart from tamilnadu.

Then we tamilians will shut up.

Other wise its the question of "Chi Chi Indha Pazham Pulikkum".

Guest guest

Gokul

Read all my post, i have given my comments in a very calm way without any agitations. You see be an angry man than wise.

I did understand your knowledge about smritis and vedas when you said that you read valmiki ramayana and found out that rama wore something like namam.

Since you have started personal attack on me asking what kinda madhva brahmin etc etc. I rest my case here.

Sakteramji :

Here are the names of ancient sourashtra texts :

Dariyalal, Mahavamsa, Shabda ane artha, Aitihasik Sanshodhan, Gotra Kanda, Vastrapathkshetra Mahatmya, Girnarayana Brahmanopatti, Saurashtra Nitishambu

since you always personally attack my views, i had no other option in pointing out your defect.

your words always like a needle in a banana (even though you claim to be calm). so your words hurt me.

till now i didnt personally apprached you & attacked your views. but u do it on me. so you are pricking me even though i remain peaceful & claim that you are calmer than me.

Dont pull temples on the scene.

dont kindle my mouth. otherwise i have to expose the real fact.

if i expose the real facts, then this forum will be converted into a communal war as all dravidians will come & pounce on me.

its easy to start a fire & more difficult to extinguish it.

Saketramji :

I expected you to cooperate with me, as you are a madhava.

since you always oppose all of my views , i too had no other option of attacking you personally.

I apologize you for attacking, as its a duty of a madhva to aplogize to another madhva, otherwise rayaru will become angry with me for attacking a madhva brahmin.

anyway, if you want we can talk dwaitham in a seperate thread, rather than out of topics.

Note : Yes in valmiki ramayana theres specification of rama wearing tilak.

till now i have clarified many of your basic doubts, but u claim that i have no knowledge in vedas & smritis.

Guest guest

<Ur posting >

*According to Dwaitham, "Moola Ramayana" is considered to be authentic than "Valmiki Ramayana". You seem to have poor knowledge in dwaitham

It was you who said you who said you read valmiki ramayana time and again in these threads.If you were wise dwaita you must have read and quoted moola ramayana as per your posting.

Below are your posting where you talked about valmiki ramayana (instead of moola ramayan strange u didnt remember the authenticity of moola ramayan then)

<Ur postings >

Theres no such reference of rama worshipping rudra in 'Original Valmiki ramayana'. i have valmiki ramayana with me.

sorry theres no description in "original valmiki ramayana" that agasthiyar had pattai in his head. u people imagine like that.

yesterday night i discovered that Lord Rama had worn vaishnava symbol on his forehead. It was a "U" shaped with a dot in the bottom middle. Its clearly specified in Valmiki Ramayana. of course, it was not thirumann (as thirumann evolved only in 9th century AD-kali yuga)

Now who is doing the double talk me or you.

*anyway can u prove that u have more knowledge in dwaitham than me ? dont escape this question by diverting.

Absolutely iam ignorant when dwaitam is concerned that you when compared to you.

Guest guest

The worst you can go is, you can tell these great temples were built by Sourshtrians,

or you may tell they are creations of Advaitins,

or you may tell they are saivite temples blah blah.

We have seen the worst of you when you called Adi Shankara an Idiot and Swami Chinmayananda as Some Chinmayananda.

Guest guest

Gokul

I didnt take your abuses or ur comments on me.

Sarvam sri krishnaparnam. Everything including ur comments are given to him.

i know that you people have come here to hurt me.

so from your words its clear that you have come to fight with me rather than discuss language culture.

so no use in demonstrating to you.

Yes, in Garuda purana, kurma purana theres clear specification of shankara & his true nature.

so i havent told anything wrong about sankara.

i have told that i had no intention to insult "Mr.chinmayananda".

dont pick a fight with me, whoever you are.

i have already apologized to you. you seem to post in a haste.

read my above post. there you can see me shaking hands with you.

so if my apologizes goes to krishna, then i am more happy.

Guest guest

i know that you people have come here to hurt me.

as we can read maybe you feel that all the world is against you and you write and act following this feeling

Guest guest

Gokukl

can you tell me is sourashtra people have rights to veda adyayana and if there is any school are they undergoing it

harishjabali@

i wish to to be answered in both my mail too