IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

80% palkars dont follow sampradayas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Even though i am proud of sourashtra culture, but truth some bitters.

80% of sourashtrians today dont follow any sampradayas. all they do is drink, eat non-veg & roam.

when they encounter any spiritual person advising them, they brand the spiritual person as 'Bin Laden'.

i think sourashtrians are spiritually going downward.

Jai Shri Krishna

Om Shri Guru Raghavendraya Namaha

Guest guest

i am talking of south-india sourashtras.

i live with them. so i know this.

Guest guest

Its the case with all Tamilnadu people.

They have forgotten the religion.

Just the mushrooming of Biriyani shops, western culture, mini skirts and tight jeans in madras is a proof for this,

Guest guest

hai,

u people are talking especially about chennai palkars.

other than chennai sourashtrians are having good cuture themself.

They are following sampradayas also.

why they r not following their culture coz they dont have proper acharyas.

Guest guest

hi

who told now a days sourashtra not following samprathaya..

do u visit and stay in madurai. Really they are very very much follow samprathaya . dont compare the peoples in other cities like chennei.etc..

ok..wearing casuals, eating envy means they r not following samprathyasa?

wat a thinking u r having..

i am also a sourashtra ...

Guest guest

according to the culture... leave about dressing and all. but following sprituality has come down. i think we should be vegetarians n this was told by one mandhireegar also who visited madurai recently. now a days being as a vegetarian is a very tough task to sourashtrians but i really hate this habit of us.

Guest guest

Aren't saurastrians in Sourastra? Then why do you talk about South India or Chennai? I am confused. Moreover, didn't TN give birth to the greatest Vaishnava, Sri Ramanuja? How can TN be unspiritual then?

Guest guest

Madurai Palkars are fanatic and they dont have any helping tendency. Madurai Palkars eat BEE & other non veg.

Moreover can i know wat sampradaya Madurai Palkars are following ?

Answer is no. As they dont follow any sampradayas.

Guest guest

Absolutely non sense to generalise based on the community, caste, creed, language, race.

Gokul have ever behaved like a human being ? How come you or for that matter any one can generalize? Anti social elements more so with perverted mind set people are there everywhere in the world.

Let us look forward in terms of our duty first of all as human being that what we can do to ourselves, fellow citizens, society etc. rather than blameing everyone.

Guest guest

sourashtrians sampradayam aski follow keraras keraran meni aski mallatho sommar...,athangud chalanjarya pathi yosana kerno..askin konnni sampradayam padi vazhipadna sethaya?? ruvvo thenu na?!? chennai is a developing city.how ever it goes we've got to bend ourselves towards it?!!? not the upcomming generation are going to have or find time to follow our past! they will keep moving to the next phase and not stay in the same phase! one must understand that.

i personally think GOKUL is absolutely WRONG! he has no point in his statement...

this generation sourashtrian(girl)

school goer

"proud 2 b a sourashtrian"

"80% palkars don't follow sampradayas"

This statement is wrong. When a person visits Madurai, he will find the pious nature of Sourashtrans.They are following the Bhramanical rites with regard to their marriage and funerals etc. Vedha Adhyayana Sabhai and Puruohita vaideeka maha sabhai etc. are there. Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal Devasthanam is owned by Sourashtra Sabha, Madurai. Sri Srinivasa Perumal Devasthanam is in Meenakshipuram, Madurai. Besides there are other temples and organisations like Githa Bhavanam, Gita Natanagopala Nayaki Mandir etc.etc.

Upakarma is celebrated in a grand manner in Sourashtra Hr.Secondary School premises, Madurai every year.

Some people may be indulging in vices like meat eating, smoking and drinking.

But most of them are religious minded and visits Temples and take part in performing pujaas, homams etc.

So sweeping remarks should be avoided.

UPAMANYU/15TH OCTOBER 2008.