IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kalki avatar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, i realy don't know whether kalki has taken avtar or not. But the real truth lies in understanding our own power and our own soul .i see god in every creature on this planet.

It is just a simple idea. understand yourself, understand the supreme power. take out all your illusions....then you will see the truth behind maya...then you will see kalki in yourself and others too.

We need revolution in every persons mind....understand your

true potential

With love,

Ranjan,Bangalore

Guest guest

Please, what is "kalki" and what is "maya ". Is "avatar" the physical representation of something. Please, 1. forgive my sheer ignorance and 2. kindly explain + explain what you mean. Most appreciated.

PS: this is not a joke; I really do not understand the terms. thanks

Guest guest

Q:if you see kalki in yourself why are you going to see that particular kalki?

Answer:I Never said only i am alone is kalki, i see kalki <GOD> in every one from begger to a king,from a basic insect to the huge animal in the form of their soul , their true being, they are all spark of the divine fire, that is God.

Q:Please, what is "kalki" and what is "maya ". Is "avatar" the physical representation of something. Please, 1. forgive my sheer ignorance and 2. kindly explain + explain what you mean. Most appreciated.

PS: this is not a joke; I really do not understand the terms. thanks

Answer: Kalki is the The tenth and last incarnation of Vishnu ....Maya is illusion surrounded with us that is

this world"Maya" which itself is a part of the supreme soul.

Avtaar is incarnation of GOD to tell the truth to all .it is a chance for us to undestand ourself.

As i said before we are all the spark of that divine power. basic insect is the first stage of evolution towodrs the perfection< that is TO BE ONE WITH GOD> We human beings may in the middle of evolution. its just like a small lake reach river and river reaches the Ocean .its a process. and we are in that process........HeY!!Its so inspiring that one day or other we will reach the perfection....so much hope before us.......great!!!, and God comes to earth to tell that, to distroy the illusion,Maya.

I am 24 years old guy from bangalore, this is what i think ...i realy have to know lot more.....i am keen to know more....i want to be one with that everlasting supreme-soul. and i wish others to realise and attain the same.

With love,

Ranjan Bhandari

Guest guest

Answer: iI felt like giving a explained answer to this. Kalki is the The tenth and last incarnation of supreme GOD according to our vedas and puranas. But , i never want to say that i am that avtar,If kalki is the tenth avtar of the GOD,he has to be GOD himself. and i said i see kalki in everyone, that means i see GOD in everyone. After all in Bhagavadgita The supreme lord himself said that we all are souls,and we are spark of the Divine fire, We may be just a spark but in the background we are that divine fire.

If kalki is true , i believe that he must part of GOD like us ,and just a Messenger to remove that shadow covering us . to remove the mask of ignorance from us.We are already free, just we have to remove the mask thats all!!

Great chance of life we have got, let use it in a supreme way!!

Thanks with love

<Ranjan Bhandari>

Guest guest

Answer: iI felt like giving a explained answer to this. Kalki is the The tenth and last incarnation of supreme GOD according to our vedas and puranas. But , i never want to say that i am that avtar,If kalki is the tenth avtar of the GOD,he has to be GOD himself. and i said i see kalki in everyone, that means i see GOD in everyone. After all in Bhagavadgita The supreme lord himself said that we all are souls,and we are spark of the Divine fire, We may be just a spark but in the background we are that divine fire.

If kalki is true , i believe that he must part of GOD like us ,and just a Messenger to remove that shadow covering us . to remove the mask of ignorance from us.We are already free, just we have to remove the mask thats all!!

Great chance of life we have got, let use it in a supreme way!!

Thanks with love,Ranjan Bhandari

Guest guest

"After all in Bhagavadgita The supreme lord himself said that we all are souls,and we are spark of the Divine fire, We may be just a spark but in the background we are that divine fire."

for a sincere seeker it is best to stick to the bhagavad gita's text and not to add anything... bhagavad gita says that we are sparks, it is ok, if gita would have said that we are the fire we will find there directly

"If kalki is true , i believe that he must part of GOD like us"

yes.. part of god, not god, if he's not god and he says to be god he's cheating, and it is not justified saying that everyone's god... because it is not true

god is eternally cit, conscious, so it is impossible that we discover to be god with some meditation or practice

if we are god there's no need to remember or rediscover it

"We are already free, just we have to remove the mask thats all!! "

to believe that we are god is the biggest mask, the biggest illusion made by maya.. it is the exact opposite of what is necessary to do to remove the illusion

Guest guest

Thanks Guest for your valuable thougts.

"for a sincere seeker it is best to stick to the bhagavad gita's text and not to add anything... bhagavad gita says that we are sparks, it is ok, if gita would have said that we are the fire we will find there directly"

Why not ?, spark has to come from Fire only, spark is not a different entity from the Fire.spark originates from fire only.If spark comes from fire,than its original form has to be fire, not a part of fire. And fire has to starts with a spark!!

"yes.. part of god, not god, if he's not god and he says to be god he's cheating, and it is not justified saying that everyone's god... because it is not true"

Can we differntitae between part of God and GOD? if it is a part it should have the all qualities of GOD.Kalki is the The tenth and last incarnation of supreme GOD according to our vedas.They cann't be false...because it is true.

"to believe that we are god is the biggest mask, the biggest illusion made by maya.. it is the exact opposite of what is necessary to do to remove the illusion "

Ok....if there is a GOD....and he is the master and we are all just puppets in his hands....its all false....God never makes us weak....if something makes us weak just avoid it ....it can't be true...may be your concept of GOD

..HE just want to creates a world...and he rules everyone according to his wish?,i don't find the logic here....My God cann't be like that....he never makes difference....he is always gives pleasure...happiness....ocean of knowledge....ocean of purity....He is GOD because he never thinks like us....he never differentiates....He is perfectionist...Is there is anything wrong in thinking that we can be one with that great ocean...infinite sky of knowledge ?,there is nothing wrong in thinking that i can be one with him....i think its the greatest ....idea to follow....which leads our life towords attaining the perfection.Maya is one which makes me weak to think that we are just puppets and nothing else we cann't attain the perfection at all...we are born to suffer..i hate that kind of religion and GOD which preaches this, if some thing like said in Bhagavadgita it must be thought of a ordinary person and not that supreme GOD ,Especially that part where GOD tells you can't be like me...cann;t attain perfection...sorry,GOD cann't create mental block...he cann't make weak....only satan makes us weak and not that Almighty God ....thinking that ican be like GOD...makes me more strong!!it cann't be maya.

To put in simple word...you me and everyone is traveling to that ultimate perfection called God....its just like a small flow of water becomes a pond...and that pond will become lake...lake in turn will become the river and ultimately river will join the great ocean that is god....it might take millions of years to do that and might take many births and bodys....but i know each one of us will achieve it one day or another....only great pearson can makes this process fast and attain the mukthi....will be one with the supreme soul.

Love

Ranjan

Guest guest

Dear Guest.....My god says to me that..he is ocean of power and knowledge...and i am a drop of it...still he says we are all water.

My God says to me that.....you are my son, how you can be weak?....he says you cann't be weak...because i am not weak.

My GOD says to me that....you are not weak...you are powerful...with your iccha shakti and atma shakti you can move mountains.

My GODs kingdom is so great that there is place for everyone..poor to rich,Bad people to good people...there is a chance to improve everyone .My god is so kind...if i do some mistake he never threatens me...just he tells to me...Son,this is not right.being a son of god you cann't be imperfect...avoid it through purashartha(i.e. not doing mistakes again).when i fall he lifts me and shows me the right path....he gives me the knowledge to chose right path.

He is that much Great!

He tells all of us to realise ourself.He gives me power not a mental block.

Thats why I Love my this wonderful GOD so much!and i keep loving him forever.

Love

Ranjan Bhandari

Guest guest

Dear guest, you said we're not god.. if we were we'd know it .

My answer is that we don't know about it because we are so lazy that we don't have time to explore GOD in ourself.We will definetly come to know about it...but we have to try hard...we all are masked by illusion or maya to say that we are nothing....We cann't be one with god ....its a different entity!.We cann't understand it until we will have the total knowledge of god.After all we came from that only, sooner or later we have to be with that only.

GOD IS GREAT

love

Ranjan Bhandari

Guest guest

Why not ?, spark has to come from Fire only, spark is not a different entity from the Fire

„i am not so interested in the examples game... if you want you can use the ocean example but it is not important.. we are surely part of the whole, but the whole is not part of us. So the whole has to have a mantainer, a controller.. this controller is bhagavan, god... and we as part of the whole are subordinated. It is very easy to see that in every stage of our life, in every action, we have very little control on reality.. so we are a part and not the whole or the owner of the whole

Can we differntitae between part of God and GOD? if it is a part it should have the all qualities of GOD

„yes but the difference is that we have the qualities because god gives them to us. We can only desire and god fulfills our desires. We are not ourselves powerful, we have some power because god gives them to us. In this circumstance we are illusioned by maya because we wanted to forget god.. and god has given this possibility

Kalki is the The tenth and last incarnation of supreme GOD according to our vedas

„yes... kalki... he's kalki bhagavan i am a servant of him, not that i am him

Ok....if there is a GOD....and he is the master and we are all just puppets in his hands.

„you are appuppet also of your stomach and of your urinary system.... when you are hungry or you have to go in bathroom you will know very easily that you are not in control, but in that moments you are controlled by the laws of nature. And god is never controlled by anything

God never makes us weak....if something makes us weak just avoid it ....

„to be a subordinate is not to be weak... it is our constitutional position.. we can connect ourselves with god and live sat(eternal) cit(supremely conscious) ananda(eternally blissful) or we can live in the illusion to be god, to be controllers, and to be weak... illusion is a weakness, pure vision is a power

Is there is anything wrong in thinking that we can be one with that great ocean

„the wrong is that if you are one with god, if you are god, you never forget to be god and you never lose the god's powers.. another bad thing is that you lose the possibility to relationate with god, to love god, to be reciprocated by god.. If i want to be your friend everything is finished if we became ONE.. i have to be different to you to have a relationship

we are born to suffer..i hate that kind of religion and GOD which preaches this

„there's nothing to hate.. we are not born and we exist to be sat cit ananda.. but this is possible if we recognise our position of servants of god.. If we want to be god this is an illusion and generates delusion.. We are not god, otherwise we would avoid birth, disease, death, unhappiness.. god is not mad

To put in simple word...you me and everyone is traveling to that ultimate perfection called God....

„demonstrate it... what's the use to say anything like that without demonstration? you can say that we are god, i can say that we are george bush, others can say that we are britney spears... useless if there's no logical demonstration

but i know each one of us will achieve it one day or another....only great pearson can makes this process fast and attain the mukthi....will be one with the supreme soul.

„„answer a little question only...: God is CIT, eternally conscious, how can he forget to be god and became a common human like me and you?

Guest guest

My answer is that we don't know about it because we are so lazy that we don't have time to explore GOD in ourself.

„„this is not an answer, i am not lazy, i am making to you questions about your theories... so please you do not be lazy, use your mind who was given to you to understand also spiritual concepts, not only mundane ones, and please tell me how god can forget to be god

and what's the use to follow another god (like your master) if you are already god...?

Guest guest

"i am not so interested in the examples game... if you want you can use the ocean example but it is not important.. we are surely part of the whole, but the whole is not part of us. So the whole has to have a mantainer, a controller.. this controller is bhagavan, god... and we as part of the whole are subordinated. It is very easy to see that in every stage of our life, in every action, we have very little control on reality.. so we are a part and not the whole or the owner of the whole"

Hi! Guest These are not example Game.i can use example but it is not important ?, what do you mean?,Examples are the best way to prove the facts. and we are subordinated?,who told you that??,why your GOD always want to rule?, why not we become some thing like friends to him?,hmmmm....born slaves!!!!

Reality....you just said its maya....contradicting ??.

We and God all are one, the difference is in MANIFESTATION.

"yes but the difference is that we have the qualities because god gives them to us. We can only desire and god fulfills our desires. We are not ourselves powerful, we have some power because god gives them to us. In this circumstance we are illusioned by maya because we wanted to forget god.. and god has given this possibility"

We are not ourselves powerful??, what do you mean??According to you we are powerless??no chance...we all are ( i am not saying that i am only one)childrens of GOD.how we can be weak??, If we have some power because god gives them to us??, why your GOD always wants us to be his slave??, why he wants to all of us in to shadow of weakness??.Is that GOD or satan??, Because GOD is everlasting, truth, pure and powerful. i don't have any master....master is that knowledge of ocean....i am just a water stream.....flowing towords to reach that great ocean.this circumstance we are illusioned by maya because we wanted to forget god.. and god has given this possibility??we are illusioned by maya that you are a body and you are nothing else...Why god should give the possibility?, its just a Game for fun??,no we are the decision makers thats all to realize ourself.

yes... kalki... he's kalki bhagavan i am a servant of him, not that i am him

Why Guest??, why you are talking the language of slaves??,servanrt..?no chance....you will be that person who thinks you are...if you think you are powerful you will be the powerful.if you think weak you will be the weak....take out that mental block first.if you think you are slave you will be a servant forever.

"you are appuppet also of your stomach and of your urinary system.... when you are hungry or you have to go in bathroom you will know very easily that you are not in control, but in that moments you are controlled by the laws of nature. And god is never controlled by anything"

I am not puppet...but my body is puppet...i am puppet because still i haven't realize myself....once i will understand this i will be free from this maya...thats for sure.i am a soul not this body.

What are you talking about nature, that is not GOD that is maya. a illusion masked on your powerful soul.

No laws of nature can control me.

"to be a subordinate is not to be weak... it is our constitutional position.. we can connect ourselves with god and live sat(eternal) cit(supremely conscious) ananda(eternally blissful) or we can live in the illusion to be god, to be controllers, and to be weak... illusion is a weakness, pure vision is a power"

Hmmm....subordinate is a constitutional position...oh!! my GOD...(That ocean)!!...i said i , you and every one in the process of becoming GOD,to be one with that GOD.mY GOD Says to me become his friend...not his subordinate.

Being a subordinate forever is pure vision??? great i can't understand.

"the wrong is that if you are one with god, if you are god, you never forget to be god and you never lose the god's powers.. another bad thing is that you lose the possibility to relationate with god, to love god, to be reciprocated by god.. If i want to be your friend everything is finished if we became ONE.. i have to be different to you to have a relationship"

I said...i or we all are in the process of becoming one with GOD..He i and you all are ONE.Please understand it.

we all are in "AKHANDABRAHMANDA THATVA" That is the ultimate truth.

"here's nothing to hate.. we are not born and we exist to be sat cit ananda.. but this is possible if we recognise our position of servants of god.. If we want to be god this is an illusion and generates delusion.. We are not god, otherwise we would avoid birth, disease, death, unhappiness.. god is not mad"

Sure....GOD is not mad...we are all MAD..

We are not realising the true self....Hoping to be one with God is not illusion....i never said i am that infinite ocean....but i was and i will be one with that.birth, disease, death, unhappiness.. is only for your body....its just maya.not for your eternal soul.

"Dmonstrate it... what's the use to say anything like that without demonstration? you can say that we are god, i can say that we are george bush, others can say that we are britney spears... useless if there's no logical demonstration"

Sure....that is not too far.you will realise it.

"God is CIT, eternally conscious, how can he forget to be god and became a common human like me and you? "

The answer is .....as i said before.....can you differntiate between the lakes or rivers water in the ocean?

All are water only.

"and what's the use to follow another god (like your master) if you are already god...?"

I am, you and every one in this world in the process of becoming GOD....i am not following any God....just i want to be one with the God.

And Guest,Its a great feeling to see GOD in everyone....just follow it....don't blindly follow it....explore it by our own method..and feel it....definetely it will be a great feeling.

Finaly, Kalki or ram or krishna they are all messengers....

Don't blindly follow anything....Test it thousand time before believe.Great news is that no need to be subordinate...just realise yourself.

Well, one thing to ask, whats your name ,age and where are you from?? please reply me ASAP.

Love

RANJAN

WE NOT

Guest guest

We are not the slave or subordinate of GOD...feel stong...

Love

Ranjan Bhandari

Guest guest

Examples are the best way to prove the facts.

--examples do not prove anything, examples are meant to explain things, but they are limited, so they cannot be stretched too much

we are subordinated?,who told you that??

--it is worth to ask the opposite.. how can you say that we are not subordineted, we are conditionated by the gravity force, by the sickness, by the ignorance (i do not see you, you do not see my), by the need of food and shelter, we are subordinated by the death.. when she arrives.. he rules, we have to die. It is very strange that you have to understand by anyone that we are subordinated and conditionated

why your GOD always want to rule?

--god is the supreme, he is constitutionally the ruler... we see that we are subordinated to the nature's laws, many people believes that the nature is the supreme. In some sense it is true, going more deeply the logic tells us that behind the laws of nature there's the one who has given them... god

why not we become some thing like friends to him?

--of course.. if friendsip exist in this material world, surely it iexist also in spiritual world.. so it is very possible to be friends with god, arjuna is a friend of sri krsna.. but this has nothing to do with supremacy, god is supreme, supreme does not means dispotic or dictator. The demonstration is that we are given the freedom to decide to be in the right path or to commit sins. So god is supreme but he is not conditioned by the need to rule.. he's not human

We and God all are one, the difference is in MANIFESTATION.

--every manifestation of god is god, god does not forget to be god, so if i do not remember to be god, i am not god, i am a little, infinitesimal part of god and i am subordinate to god trough the laws of nature... very simple and logic

We are not ourselves powerful??

--our powers are given by god through nature's laws... the demonstration that they are not ours, is that they are all taken away by the death even if we do not agree

we all are ( i am not saying that i am only one)childrens of GOD.how we can be weak??

--i have already said that our powers are given by the father... a child can have money to buy toys and cakes but his power to buy things is given to him by the father. His power to buy is subordinated to the power to buy of the father

why your GOD always wants us to be his slave??

--you are slave if you do not recognize your constitutional position, you are lover (that is another for of service.. sweet and blissful subordination) if you recognise you position not to be god, but to be servant of god. Good is a very nice ruler.. he is giving to souls everything they desire, he has not egoistic desires.. he permits you even to feel your self god

why he wants to all of us in to shadow of weakness??

--who said it?

GOD is everlasting, truth, pure and powerful.

--of course.. evrything is inside the definition "supreme"

Is that GOD or satan??

--the prisoners in jail maybe see the jail director as satan or the police as satan... but they are evil, not police or the prison's director. So if we are sinners and we get punishment trough karma we easily believe that karma ad who administrate it is evil. But it is our lack of perception (being not god we are easy to make mistakes)

i don't have any master....

--so who is your "kalki"?

we are illusioned by maya because we wanted to forget god.. and god has given this possibility??

--yes.. to grant us freedom.. we are sat cit ananda, if god does not give to us the freedom to forget, we cannot have the freedom to be rebels. He graciously, with supreme detachment gives all this powers to us. If we want to forget him he helps us with his maya energy

we are illusioned by maya that you are a body and you are nothing else...Why god should give the possibility?

--already said... freedom, he loves us, he has not the need to rule us, to take us bounded to him.. he's not egoist, if we want to forget him he makes us forget. This is a great demonstration of love, he loves us and he do not force us to love him

no we are the decision makers thats all to realize ourself

--yes we express decision, we choose, and the supreme gives to us the power and the environment to act according our decision... otherwise we can't

he's kalki bhagavan i am a servant of him, not that i am him

--so why are you talking of merging in god and against subordination and service? why?

why you are talking the language of slaves??servanrt..?

--a line above you have said that you are "kalki"'s servant .. are you joking?

you will be that person who thinks you are

--yes, this is called karma... you are given the possibility to be what you desire. But karma is an external power, karma law comes from god not from ourselves

if you think you are slave you will be a servant forever.

--again.. you have said that you're a servant of "kalki"

I am not puppet...but my body is puppet...

--yes.. you are conditioned and "puppeted" through your body by maya.. who is a god's energy

.i am puppet because still i haven't realize myself....once i will understand this i will be free from this maya...thats for sure.i am a soul not this body.

--and this is good and it is exactly my opinion... we will be free when we will realize to be eternal servants of god.. when we will surrender to god. Remember the most important verse of the bhagavad gita:

sarva-dharman parityajya

mam ekam saranam vraja

aham tvam sarva-papebhyo

moksayisyami ma sucah

SYNONYMS

sarva-dharman--all varieties of religion; parityajya--abandoning; mam--unto Me; ekam--only; saranam--surrender; vraja--go; aham--I; tvam--you; sarva--all; papebhyah--from sinful reactions; moksayisyami--deliver; ma--not; sucah--worry.

TRANSLATION

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.

when we will be surrendered we will be delivered. If we do not surrender but we believe that we are supreme we have to suffer due to our desire to be illusioned by maya to forget the supreme

No laws of nature can control me.

--try to not die when nature comes to give you the death

subordinate is a constitutional position

--of course, if you were'nt subordinate why are you now suffering for nature laws? the supreme is not under the laws he have created

in the process of becoming GOD,to be one with that GOD.mY GOD Says to me become his friend...not his subordinate.

--wrong, if you become one with god, everything disappears... you remain the only one, lonely and sad. Friendship is a contraddiction to oneness, to be friend you have to be at least in two, one is not enough (if oneness in this sense is logic and possible)

I said...i or we all are in the process of becoming one with GOD..He i and you all are ONE.Please understand it.

--understood, answered and demonstrated that it's not logic

Sure....GOD is not mad...we are all MAD..

--so we are not god

.i never said i am that infinite ocean....but i was and i will be one with that

--one means identity... and god is eternal, he is, never was and newer will be... GOD is. If you are not the infinite ocean, you never was that ocean and you never will be it... that ocean is eternal

Sure....that is not too far.you will realise it.

--if you have already realized it you are able to explain it logically... but you are not able, the thing is illogical, so the symptoms are of blind faith, not of realization

The answer is .....as i said before.....can you differntiate between the lakes or rivers water in the ocean?

All are water only.

--yes, we are water.. but the difference that our being water is given by the ocean.. and also the freedom to feel us wrongly bigger or equal to the ocean is given by the ocean himself. So there's less water and more water, a little power given by the great power

I am, you and every one in this world in the process of becoming GOD

--in god there's eternity... being god is an eternal condition..

And Guest,Its a great feeling to see GOD in everyone

--it is not a feeling, it is a truth.. god is present in everyone because everyone is his part and parcel, everyone gets the possibility to exist by the existence of god.. so it is very nice to see in this way. The wrong thing is to see that everyone is the supreme and he has only forgotten to be the supreme.. this is an illusion that make us entangled in this material world

just follow it....don't blindly follow it....

--blindly means to follow anything only by feeling and without logic. So if you do not follow blindly, why you have not the simple logic to explain rationally your theory?

Finaly, Kalki or ram or krishna they are all messengers....

--no... there's nothing beyond krsna, ram or kalki... they're the same supreme personality of godhead in different dress. They are messengers of themselves

Don't blindly follow anything....Test it thousand time before believe.

--theank you very much, you are believing strange things (that you are god) from a strange person who says to be an avatara that we expect at 428000 years from now! my sistem to avoid the blind belief is to ask questions when i hear something illogic. If i do not find logic i do not follow.. otherwise i'd be blind

is that no need to be subordinate...

--try to say it to sri yamaraja when he will come to take away your life

whats your name ,age and where are you from??

--sonia maino, 50 yrs, italian, widow, politician in india

We are not the slave or subordinate of GOD...feel stong..

--we are subordinated by ignorance and subjected to make mistakes... se how you god have written ST®ONG!!

namaste

Guest guest

First, with the utmost respect to your age (Sonia Ghandhi ?? /images/graemlins/smile.gif) I will thank you for the your valuable thoughts. you are about 26 years elder than me.

There are lots of confusion....first i want to clarify it.

I can surely say that i was talking with more than one person (body).

q:"he's kalki bhagavan i am a servant of him, not that i am him

--so why are you talking of merging in god and against subordination and service? why?"

My Answer is that i never said i am servant of kalki i was answering to another(?)Guest in my last reply quoting his own question /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

q:"why you are talking the language of slaves??servanrt..?

--a line above you have said that you are "kalki"'s servant .. are you joking?"

AND

"i don't have any master....

--so who is your "kalki"?"

AND

"if you think you are slave you will be a servant forever.

--again.. you have said that you're a servant of "kalki""

Answer:Same answer as the above . That was the reply for article "GOD answer to this...".Please read it carefuly before comment. Please youse your LOGIC. I am sorry sonia gandhi....i don't believe in Kalki avatar until he comes here and does something good for people. I just refferd Vedas that he will be the tenth avtaar, Thats all!!.

q:"examples do not prove anything, examples are meant to explain things, but they are limited, so they cannot be stretched too much"

Answer: But, dear Guest,Respected sonia gandhi(?),

But you are also giving a lot of examples? like;

"i have already said that our powers are given by the father... a child can have money to buy toys and cakes but his power to buy things is given to him by the father. His power to buy is subordinated to the power to buy of the father"

But as much as i know one day or other child will also start earning like his father !!!. AND another one example of yours is the prisoners in jail ...!!!!.Please try to be what you preach.

Q:"try to not die when nature comes to give you the death"

Answer: sure respected sonia gandi......i believe i am a soul...thats why i cann't die....only i change the body...but thinking of stoping it too...by realizing what i actualy belongs to.

It looks like still you think that you are Body and nothing else.

I love to answer Yamaraja like this.

Q:"wrong, if you become one with god, everything disappears... you remain the only one, lonely and sad. Friendship is a contraddiction to oneness, to be friend you have to be at least in two, one is not enough (if oneness in this sense is logic and possible)"

Answer: Yes i love to become one with the GOD....at the same time can you explain the terms "nirvana" and "samadhi"?,what do you mean about this terms??. And being one with God its like nothing...its that much great!,lonely and sad...??, no no sonia gandhi...He is Sat-Chit-Ananda "sadananda" how i can feel bored?.

Q:"we are subordinated?,who told you that??

--it is worth to ask the opposite.. how can you say that we are not subordineted, we are conditionated by the gravity force, by the sickness, by the ignorance (i do not see you, you do not see my), by the need of food and shelter, we are subordinated by the death.. when she arrives.. he rules, we have to die. It is very strange that you have to understand by anyone that we are subordinated and conditionated"

Answer: Hmmm....again??...stop thinking that you are body....yes the above all true if you think you are body..and the truth is that you are not, but you are a soul.

she never rules us.its maya....symptom of not understanding your own soul.

q:"why your GOD always want to rule?

--god is the supreme, he is constitutionally the ruler... we see that we are subordinated to the nature's laws, many people believes that the nature is the supreme. In some sense it is true, going more deeply the logic tells us that behind the laws of nature there's the one who has given them... god"

Answer: One correction ...The truth is that God never rules...only nature or maya rules....after all its maya...its a illusion...it rules because we tend to believe that it is the ultimate truth.

Q:"We are not ourselves powerful??

--our powers are given by god through nature's laws... the demonstration that they are not ours, is that they are all taken away by the death even if we do not agree"

Answer: Threats!!!...Hmmm.....which is temproary is not true.Because temproary is not GOD.

Q:"we are illusioned by maya because we wanted to forget god.. and god has given this possibility??

--yes.. to grant us freedom.. we are sat cit ananda, if god does not give to us the freedom to forget, we cannot have the freedom to be rebels. He graciously, with supreme detachment gives all this powers to us. If we want to forget him he helps us with his maya energy"

Answer: Is he playing brutal Game with us??...forget and remember.....i don't find any logic.Give some power and take it back at death??. Your logic is confusing madam.

q:"--yes.. you are conditioned and "puppeted" through your body by maya.. who is a god's energy"

Answer: But, i am not puppeted because i am not this body....i am a soul.

Q:"No laws of nature can control me.

--try to not die when nature comes to give you the death"

Answer:Die??...As a soul nothing can distroy me. After all nature is maya....i am the truth..the soul....how i can be killed by maya?? /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Q:"subordinate is a constitutional position

--of course, if you were'nt subordinate why are you now suffering for nature laws? the supreme is not under the laws he have created"

Answer :Please...i don't find any logic here....Do you mean that forever we have to be subordinate?....This kind of mentality only made us weak....inspite of having such a great powerful thoughts in vedas and upanishads,

We are all like parrots....we keep on saying that we are weak....thats why every Tom dick and Harry ruled us....i am refering....Bitish...french....and mughals....

If there is a religion...if it makes us weak...avoid it as posion....we want lion hearts....with a will to move mountain....we want power!power!!! Divine power of atma!!!! which can say we are not less than any one else.

Q:Sure....GOD is not mad...we are all MAD..

--so we are not god

Answer: God is not Mad ,But we are (body) is mad because we tend to think that we have to live in the nutshell which we have created with our own imagination .....its nice to follow bhagavad-gita..i love it....i admire it....i derive endless power from it....but , it has preached 5000 years ago which might have undergone many additions and changes by humanbeings....concept is great....by using that concept we have to understand the real truth.have to bulid a new emipre with logic and reasoning.

Q:"i never said i am that infinite ocean....but i was and i will be one with that

--one means identity... and god is eternal, he is, never was and newer will be... GOD is. If you are not the infinite ocean, you never was that ocean and you never will be it... that ocean is eternal"

Answer:Is that god is so secret ??...he is God...he was God...and he will be God.If he is god there is no need to hide its true nature.

Sonaji...why you are depriving millions of poor people from the great hope of becoming one with GOD?.

q:"The answer is .....as i said before.....can you differntiate between the lakes or rivers water in the ocean?

All are water only.

--yes, we are water.. but the difference that our being water is given by the ocean.. and also the freedom to feel us wrongly bigger or equal to the ocean is given by the ocean himself. So there's less water and more water, a little power given by the great power"

Answer:What i mean to say that.....i am a little water stream....But,i never said...and i will never say that i am bigger than that ocean. that is not in my case...when i will become one with the ocean...you cann't find the difference between the stream and the ocean.its not about power but being one with him.

If you can, please explain me with good logic, it will be great thing.

q:I am, you and every one in this world in the process of becoming GOD

Answer:sure, we all are going to become one with him one day or other.

Q:"just follow it....don't blindly follow it....

--blindly means to follow anything only by feeling and without logic. So if you do not follow blindly, why you have not the simple logic to explain rationally your theory?"

Answer: Its the last time i am going to telll....if you can understand it..

We are in the same kind of evolution as darwin told...The main thing here about our race is the soul..... in the porcess of evolution to attain the perfection ,soul has taken many forms...from smallest creatures on this earth to the human beings(till this stage of evoloution) its a continous process till the goal is reached that is perfection...that is GOD. This process has taken millions of years....but if you wish you can make this process much faster by different kinds of yoga. Evidence is many great people of this world have attained the "Moksha" that is the destination.They attained perection in their one life!!.

Got it?, i tried to explain with the example of water stream,lake,river and the ocean...Thats it!.

And please do use your logic to understand it correctly.

AND THE MAIN THING IS THAT "I AM NOT GOD" BUT I WILL BE ONE WITH HIM VERY SOON.I , YOU AND EVERY ONE IN THE PROCESS.

Q:"I am, you and every one in this world in the process of becoming GOD

And Guest,Its a great feeling to see GOD in everyone

--it is not a feeling, it is a truth.. god is present in everyone because everyone is his part and parcel, everyone gets the possibility to exist by the existence of god.. so it is very nice to see in this way. The wrong thing is to see that everyone is the supreme and he has only forgotten to be the supreme.. this is an illusion that make us entangled in this material world "

Answer: you just said GOD is present in everyone?? and still you say he is not supreme??any logic here??.not an illusion this is the truth.

Today, my country needs this kind of idea...i love to see God in every poor,depressed,helpless person and i will try to help him.i don't want talk like parrots till my death i will convert this idea in to action....sonaji...i will be the strong candidate against you in the election after next 1o years( just kidding....:))Any way good luck for upcoming election.

I am not here to force my ideas on you, i know very well i can't please everyone and i will not try to do that....If you believe in kalki and you as subordinate please go with that....but in the final stage you will accept this idea.

Its realy great that Sonia gandhi is having such a great knowledge in spirituality.Great!!! we need this kind of leaders INDIA needs...My vote is assured for you sonia gandhi.

Lat but not least question and answer:

q:"We are not the slave or subordinate of GOD...feel stong..

--we are subordinated by ignorance and subjected to make mistakes... se how you god have written ST®ONG!!"

Answer: its mistake of the keyboard and same goes with you too....read the following.

theank you very much, you are believing strange things

(theank you)???...same to you sonia

LAST WORDS: I AM NOT BELIEVER IN KALKI AVTAAR, I AM NOT GOD....BUT WE ARE ALL IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING ONE WITH GOD.....AND I SEE GREAT PLEASURE IN FINDING GOD IN EVERYONE.THIS IS WHAT I AM.

I put it in Bold letters because i told the same hundred times and no one has the logic undrestand it...Please do not repeat the same again!!.

Love

Ranjan Bhandari

Guest guest

But you are also giving a lot of examples?

--yes.. but not stretching them.. example is an example, not the truth he's explaining

But as much as i know one day or other child will also start earning like his father !!!

--this is your way to misuse examples.. as we have said previously

Answer: sure respected sonia gandi......i believe i am a soul...thats why i cann't die....only i change the body

--yes, you are a soul, but you are subordinated to material nature to be prisoner of a material body. Of course your being a body is not really affected, bud this never happens to god, he's omnipotent, he's not conditionated by the nature to take a material body and to be identified in it.

So you are a soul, of course, but not the supreme soul.. otherwise you were'nt strict to follow the happenings of your mortal body.. we are discussing if we are god, that we are souls, not bodies, is very clear

I love to answer Yamaraja like this.

--he does not need your answers, he's one of the mahajanas, the fathers of religion

Yes i love to become one with the GOD

--but, if it could be possible, your love will disappear, because love needs at least two subjects, the lover and the loved

"nirvana" and "samadhi"?,what do you mean about this terms??.

--nir-vana.. no suffering, it is a very basic kind of realization when one comes at the stage of a sleeping, or a coma without feeling the pain of the material existence. Almost impossible to reach and temporary, because soul is active..

Samadhi is to have the mind absorbed in the service to the absolute..

,lonely and sad...??, no no sonia gandhi...He is Sat-Chit-Ananda "

--sat cit ananda are qualities, the qualities express them in actions, and actions are possible when there's a plurality of subject. For example CIT means conscious, conscious means that there's one who knows and others who are known. So you can't be ONE and simultaneously sat, cit, ananda.. ONE means lonely, no other is existing

One correction ...The truth is that God never rules...only nature or maya rules

--where's the difference? nature and maya are god's energy, so directly or indirectly he's the supreme

Hmmm.....which is temproary is not true.

--no, temporary is true, it is only temporary not false

Because temproary is not GOD.

--so if you are subjected to this temporary conditionament of being entangled in a material body you are not god

Is he playing brutal Game with us??.

--no, he's giving us the freedom to forget him...this is love, not brutal game

Give some power and take it back at death??.

--where's the difficulty, nature gives you at 15 yrs the power to run and play soccer or go in bycicle, and at 90 this power is no more there. So at the end of the life of a body, all the powers of this body are taken away even if the owner does not agree. This is the demonstration that we are not supreme. God is never conditioned by maya (=his energy) to believe to be a mortal body, and nature cannot take away anything from him.. because nature's god energy, subjected to god

But, i am not puppeted because i am not this body....i am a soul.

--but, in the conditioned state, your soul has to follow this material body. Conditioned means that some other energy is forcing us in some condition.. and god is superior to any other energy, he cannot be conditioned, he's all powerful

After all nature is maya....i am the truth..the soul....how i can be killed by maya??

--soul is not killed, but the fact that maya takes away something yours.. the body.. is a demonstration that you are'nt supreme. God never get's conditioned or nothing can take away anything from him

Do you mean that forever we have to be subordinate?....

--of course, if you are subordinate now, it is because you are eternally subordinate. We are eternal as god, god is eternally the supreme, he do not lose his supremacy, we are eternally emanated and our power, our existence is subordinate to the power and existence of god. If you weren't subordinate how it is that you are conditioned and you have to practice to get out from the conditionement?

This kind of mentality only made us weak....

--the weakness is to believe false and illogic things like that we are god, They generate illusion, then delusion, then sorrow and pain... weakness

inspite of having such a great powerful thoughts in vedas and upanishads,

--who are teaching us that we are servants of the supreme

we keep on saying that we are weak....thats why every Tom dick and Harry ruled us....i am refering....Bitish...french....and mughals...

--so we are not god, othewise how can anyone rule us? god is never ruled or conquered by anyone

If there is a religion...if it makes us weak...avoid it as posion...

--so avoid this weakness to be illuded that you're god

we want power!power!!! Divine power of atma!!!!

--yes, divine power.. a power coming from god, not from us.. divine means "from god"

But we are (body) is mad because we tend to think that we have to live in the nutshell which we have created with our own imagination .....

--god has no duties, he's not conditioned by any duty, so if WE HAVE TO LIVE, we are not god, god have not to do anything, there's not a necessity forcing him to act in some way.

it has preached 5000 years ago which might have undergone many additions and changes by humanbeings....

--it is not a serious answer, there's not any disagreement on the gita's text, you will have millions of interpretations but there's no discussion on the text. So your claiming of additions or changes is unjustified

by using that concept we have to understand the real truth.have to bulid a new emipre with logic and reasoning

--so do it

he is God...he was God...and he will be God.

--so how can you be before god, now conditioned, then god?

why you are depriving millions of poor people from the great hope of becoming one with GOD?.

--because it is an illusion, great illusion... we have not to concoct some idea that we are something impossible, we have simply to rediscover our identity of servants and lovers of god.. we are constitutionally united with god in a loving relationship, this is the way to come back in our original state of sat cit ananda. In this world the subordination is a pain, in the spiritual world the subordination is blissful, like a lover feel himself a servant of the beloved, And god reciprocates, he serves us.. like he's now serving us giving exactly what we want. We want to forget? ok god gives us a mind conditioned to believe that we are bodies and not souls.. simple. Freedom is there, if we misuse it we get problems

when i will become one with the ocean...you cann't find the difference between the stream and the ocean

--god is an eternal ocean.. the streams come from him, not the opposite, so if ocean is eternal, also the streams are eternal. It is not possible that something interrupt his existence merging in only one existence. Because god and his parts are eternal

Answer:sure, we all are going to become one with him one day or other.

--in eternity there's not "we are going to, we will..." if you were one with god (=god) you were'nt going to be, you simply were

We are in the same kind of evolution as darwin told...

--no, darwing tells that we are something that we weren't in the past, you are saying that you were god, that now you have forgot and that in future you will return to be god... so no darwinism

This process has taken millions of years....but if you wish you can make this process much faster by different kinds of yoga.

--another wrong conception... whatever this process can be (and you wrongly thing that this process is to rediscover that we are god), it is voluntary, not automatic. God grants us freedom, and freedom is that if we want to come back in our original position we have to desire it.. and desire is, as you have said, yoga, religion, spirituality and so on. There is not some "slow automatic realization after billions of lifes", we are free.. free to remain here if we want to

AND THE MAIN THING IS THAT "I AM NOT GOD" BUT I WILL BE ONE WITH HIM VERY SOON

--as i have already said, to be one with some thing is to be that thing.. so you cannot became god if you are not already god

you just said GOD is present in everyone??

--this concept means that, as said by vedic culture, in our heart there's our soul and the supersoul, paramatma... it is not that we are supersoul, it is a misconception. Praramatma and atma concept is very similar to the christian "guardian angel" theory. They think that we have a guardian angel protecting us and ready to helping us going in paradise when we develope the desire, we know that paramatma is god and we call this paradise "vaikunta".. but it is the same thing. We and paramatma (or the angel) remain separated as existence and united by a loving relationship

Today, my country needs this kind of idea...i love to see God in every poor,depressed,helpless person and i will try to help him

--so you have concocted some kind of religious idea for political purpose?

I am not here to force my ideas on you

--no, you are in a discussion's place and it is supposed that you give logic answers to someone who makes questions, force has no place in a discussion, force brings silence

its mistake of the keyboard and same goes with you too....read the following.

--i can make mistakes, i am not god, but if you are god you cannot make mistakes and a computer's keyboard cannot be more powerful than you putting mistakes in your messages

I put it in Bold letters because i told the same hundred times and no one has the logic undrestand it...Please do not repeat the same again!!.

--if you were god you were more convincing not needing to repeat

namaste

Dear Guest,

One thing i have noticed....you stick to the same concepts revealed to you in your childhood. and you are not open to the truth...truth comes by exploring, not by blindly following what others said.

And i believe in the concept of "process" because i love to explore The GOD in my own may..i test it thousand times before i believe.

At least i am not like you ..contraction is death and expansion is life, believe in it. Please be open...try to understand what i meant.

Love

Ranjan

Ok...Guest....i firmly believe in what i said....well, i just don't want to talk....take my words....in this life only i will prove whatever i told is true...than it might change your way you are thinking....i will be one with that great ocean....Thats or sure...and most good thing is you will also be going to attain that state...but not before me.:)

Love

Ranjan

Guest guest

One thing i have noticed....you stick to the same concepts revealed to you in your childhood.

--no.. i have not learned anything like that in my childhood.. i am interested in spirituality, i practice, i have studied something and these are my ideas that it seems that i can sustain logically

and you are not open to the truth...truth comes by exploring, not by blindly following what others said.

--this is not demonstrated by our dialogue, i have explained and sustained my ideas logically and rationally... you were not able to do the same thing. Blindness is to accept something without explanations.. and i have explanations... you maybe not

And i believe in the concept of "process" because i love to explore The GOD in my own may..i test it thousand times before i believe.

--illusions are many and illusion is very powerful, so powerful that you believe many strange things against logic.. if you had tested thousand times what are you saying you'd be able to explain.. if you have experienced to be god, and if you are actually experiencing (god is god forever, not before, after and now human), you would be able to explain your theories..

At least i am not like you ..contraction is death and expansion is life

--if you cannot xplain logically your ideas and, as now you are doing, you abandone the dialogue criticizing and insulting, i do not think that expansion is really your quality. I have rather found yourself in many contraddictions

Please be open...try to understand what i meant.

--yes open to logic and rationality.. so be like that

Ok...Guest....i firmly believe in what i said....well, i just don't want to talk

--that you belive is clear, but belief, blind belief in itself means nothing if there's no logic and rationality behind

1)speaking nonsenses 2)trying to discuss but failing in demonstration 3)being defeated saying that logic is not all 4)going away defeated judging, insulting and proud (not before me)

nothing new, all these "gods" are the same

In the East, non-dual teachings are referenced by the term Advaita Vedanta. In Sanskrit, "Advaita" means "not two" and "Vedanta" means "the end of knowledge." Non-dualism is the "experience" which is beyond knowledge.

However, in non-duality, there is no experiencer and no experience. There is no perceiver or perception. The points of reference of the experiencer, the perceiver, as well as the witness, are limited and therefore, all objects of perception can only exist in limitedness.

Self-realization is the discovery of oneself as the infinite Peace, the eternal formless, the indescribable Love, the unfathomable Sacred, which is transcendent of conditioned thought. It is transcendent of you, as you think that you are, as well as transcendent of the world and all objects. It is the Mystery beyond the mind.

With integration and the full embodiment of enlightenment, all form is recognized as real and as the manifestation of the formless. There is no self-referencing whatsoever and no abidance anywhere.

Who you are is beyond the mind cannot be intellectually understood. When the illusory veil of the ego is lifted, the perception of duality culminates, which removes the illusion of separation and the illusion of all opposites. The concept of individuality is released into the Ocean of Love. Like water pouring into water, without the possibility of return, it then manifests as waterfall, river, or ocean.

Sacred Love is the topic of Enlightenment. Although we speak about it and use words to point to it, the Love remains untouched. Presence shines to Itself, by Itself and in Itself. The unconscious mind is freed and it realizes the incredible beauty of it's true nature, which is the eternal Silence. Then, in service, becomes the hand-maiden to Truth.

Consciousness recognizes Itself by being fiercely in the now, by intense investigation and, once the mind is tranquil, by making no effort. At this point, effort is seen to be a future endeavor and a moving away from the Truth of Being. Until that time, it is essential to observe the functioning of the unconscious mind and recognize that you are the spaciousness in which all comes and goes. You remain still, immovable, being vigilant, being Heart. It is the realization that Love is all there is, Love is all there ever was and that you are this Loving now and naturally free. The illusory pain and suffering was caused by the shadow cast by the unconscious mind and the uninvestigated assumption of "me."

The teaching is simple. Attendance in satsang is recommended, since sitting with a true teacher in satsang allows the fire of Grace to burn brighter, just as a new log added to a burning fire fuels brighter. Otherwise, with a tranquil mind, simply stop, be still, be vigilant and be now. In other words, be as you are.

I feel that though all this is an illusion, there is a law which governs it all. A very simple analogy can be drawn from maths. In maths, a unreal system of numbers called Complex numbers is used. These complex numbers have no significance as far the reality is concerned, they have no meaning. But, while analysing problems, we start with real numbers, use complex numbers as a tool and finally get the answer in terms of real numbers. Same is the case with us: We are the brahman, we have come in this unreal world to use it as a tool to reach back, and finally we end up being just brahman. But when using complex numbers, there are certain rules which have to be followed, they have their own mathematics and one sees almost all maths of real numbers applicable in it. Though complex numbers are unreal, they have rules to follow some rules, same is the world, our karma, though just maya, but follows a rule.

In the Bhagwad Gita, it is stated that it is us who relate with the karma, actually we are not doing it, but because we relate with it, we bear its burden. To be free from it is to simply detach from the karma. It is all a mental phenomenon, we face the consequences in the same reference frame in which our mind is. A simple analogy is to think that all of us are in cars moving with different velocities, viewing the world differently due to the same reason. Nothing is therefore unreal, but the same truth pictured by a different mindset, hence the law governing us are also dependent upon the speed of our cars. A paramhamsa, sitting in azero velocity car may have no effect of the karmic theory while the one moving in the car, is being fully controlled by it. For this simple reason, some see the material world, some see Krishna everywhere and some just himself. The laws keeps on changing according to the plane of understanding and mental viewpoint.

Hence, I feel that advaita poses no contradiction to the karma theory, both are right, but working in different planes of understanding. They are like two non parallel lines but in two different planes!!!

Guest guest

In the East, non-dual teachings are referenced by the term Advaita Vedanta. In Sanskrit, "Advaita" means "not two" and "Vedanta" means "the end of knowledge." Non-dualism is the "experience" which is beyond knowledge.

--in my opinion, in my school's opinion, and in the opinion of many so called hindus.. and in the opinion of shankaracharya who says "worship govinda!!", advaitism is a step to get out from buddhism. Buddhism says that existence is an illusion.. advaita says that existence is real but personality is an illusion..

huge improvement but there's more... so thanks for your useful explaining on advaitism, i know them, i understand his purpose as intermediate reaization.. if you think that merging in the ONE is the final goal you have to demonstrate it. A description on what's advaitism is not enough for me (as i have explained)

my question remains: "god is CIT, how can he lose the consciousness of being god? god is omnipotent, how can he be made slave by maya who is his energy? god is blissful.. how he can became sad and full of pains and sorrow falling in this material world?"

Who you are is beyond the mind cannot be intellectually understood

--different.. mind can be purified and able to understand spiritual realities through spiritual practice and mercy of guru and god. Every instrument we have can be used in transcendence

The teaching is simple. Attendance in satsang is recommended, since sitting with a true teacher in satsang allows the fire of Grace to burn brighter, just as a new log added to a burning fire fuels brighter.

--yes.. but the disciples who listen the teachings of the masters have to be able to sustain them logically. illumination, fire of grace and so on express themselves also in to be able to explain with logic, to answer any question point to point without contraddiction, If this does not happens, guru is bad or disciple is bad, or both are bad

We are the brahman, we have come in this unreal world to use it as a tool to reach back, and finally we end up being just brahman.

--but we are surely brahman, parcels of god, but we are not param brahman, supreme brahman. Supreme means that he's over everything.. so supreme cannot be subdued by illusion and stop for a while to be supreme

In the Bhagwad Gita, it is stated that it is us who relate with the karma, actually we are not doing it, but because we relate with it, we bear its burden.

--true.. so if we bear burden, the burden is more powerful than us, so we are not god because nothing is more powerful than god, neither for a moment

A simple analogy is to think that all of us are in cars moving with different velocities, viewing the world differently due to the same reason.

--yes , illusion, so we are not god, because god is not subjected to illusion

For this simple reason, some see the material world, some see Krishna everywhere and some just himself

--and some see that krsna is simultaneously everywhere and everything but also the supreme person and that we are subordinated, this is logic, other are not logic.. maya

The laws keeps on changing according to the plane of understanding and mental viewpoint.

--so there's one law that changes our understanding and mental viewpoint.. so this law is supreme and we are subordinated to his law.. so if we are under some law we are not god

Hence, I feel that advaita poses no contradiction to the karma theory,

--advaita contraddicts karma because if there's action in the relative worls, it is not possible that action is absent in the absolute one

so if action is also in the absolute, there is also desire... because desire generates action, and if there's desire there's plurality of subjects and object of desire.. so ONENESS is the sense that everyone merges his existence in ONE is illogic and unreal

So in the spiritual world there's transcendental (not human, worldy, mortal) variety and plurality of personalities.. there's god and there's devotees.. and between them there's a constant flow of blissful feelings. Not ONEness or merging in one existence only

"I freed myself from the fetters the Creator bound me with. I learned the way of reaching Siva. I destroyed my karmas with the sharp sword of realization and stood ego-lost. And now I hasten toward the city of God."

Tirumantiram 2962

advaita's solution to the problem of man's liberation does not seem to involve God as a Creator or a Savior at all. If all that is required is to know one's own true nature, what role does God have to play in this universe? advaita's answer to this issue is buried in the advaitic conception of brahman. One is the view of the brahmasUtra that brahman is at once both the instrumental and the material cause of the universe. The brahmasUtra holds such a view because there is nothing that can be said to exist independent of brahman. Is brahman then just a name for a universal set - the superset of all things in this universe? Not so, because brahman has been described as beyond all change, whereas the perceived universe is full of change. Still, this universe is said to have brahman as the only cause. At the same time, to understand brahman truly is to know It to be devoid of parts and diversity, and beyond all causality/action. Such a conception of brahman derives from the upanishads, which say sarvam khalvidam brahma - all this is indeed nothing but brahman - on the one hand, and neha nAnAsti kincana - there is no diversity here - on the other. Thus, the conception of brahman as a Creator in advaita is a unique one....so,what about supreme brahman?.

A very important assumption in all vedAnta is that man suffers from bondage in the course of his life in this world. This is said to be samsara, which involves being caught in an endless cycle of births and deaths. The quest therefore is to seek a way out of this bondage, to break the cycle of rebirths and attain moksha or liberation. The most important issues in vedAnta have to be understood with respect to what constitutes bondage and what constitutes liberation. The advaita school is of the view that jnana (knowledge) of man's true nature is liberation. Bondage arises from ignorance (avidya) of man's true nature, and therefore removal of ignorance roots out this bondage. Liberation is therefore nothing more or nothing less than man knowing his true nature. This true nature is his innermost essence, the Atman, which is nothing other than brahman. He who knows this, not merely as bookish knowledge, but through his own Experience, is liberated even when living. Such a man is a jIvanmukta, and he does not return to the cycle of rebirths.

In fact, advaita acknowledges that everyday experience leads one to infer plurality, but it maintains emphatically that the transcendental experience of brahmAnubhava sublates the ordinary everyday experience that is based on perception through one's senses. The tradition holds that it is not correct to make one's conclusions on issues of metaphysics based only on normal everyday experience. All schools of vedAnta rely on scripture, i.e. the Vedas, as a valid source of knowledge. As advaita vedAnta is learnt only from the upanishads, it is not falsified by everyday experience. On the other hand, the knowledge of brahman's identity sublates normal perception. It is also pointed out there would be no need for scripture if one's conclusions were based only on everyday experience. Read more at http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/avhp/creation.html. An account of the post-Sankaran development in thinking about the One brahman vis-a-vis the manifold universe can be found at http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/avhp/one-many.html.

Common-sense views of material causality always involve some kind of change. Thus, for example, milk is said to be the material cause of curds. However, in the process of curdling milk, the milk cannot be recovered. All we have at the end is the curds, the milk being irretrievably lost. This kind of causality involving change is called pariNAma. There is another kind of material causality. For example, gold is the material cause of an ornament made out of gold. In the process of making the ornament, the metal does not change into something else. It is only drawn into another form, from a lump to an ornament; the gold remains gold. This kind of causality is called vivarta, where the material cause itself does not change into something else. The chAndogya upanishad makes very telling use of this kind of causality in its illustrations of how "Being" alone is the original cause (sadeva saumya idam agra AsIt, ekameva advitIyam), and how all perceived change is only in the realm of name and form, dependent on language (vAcArambhaNam vikAro nAmadheyam). The reality of gold is quite independent of what shape it is in. That hold true for every atma.

Jai paramatma

love

Ranjan Bhandari