IndiaDivine.org

science in vedas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Western science keeps trying to prove or disprove God

Science has reached a position where it is global and not confined to the west anymore. And FYI, science is not interested in God. Are you aware of any research center in the world where experiments are underway to prove or disprove God? I am curious.

And atheists are probably the most annoying people in the world (sorry for generalizing), they only believe in themselves and think they're greater than everyone else and insult anyone who believes in a god when they can't even prove or disprove that one even exists.

I can make a similar claim about theists. I am reproducing your statement here replacing atheist with theist. "And theists are probably the most annoying people in the world (sorry for generalizing), they only believe in themselves and think they're greater than everyone else and insult anyone (especially scientists) who disbelieves in a god when they can't even prove or disprove that God exists.

Look at the Vedas does anyone outside of the Hindu religion even realize it's today's science?

You are right. The Rig-veda talks about ipods, mini-DV technology, Titanium cell phones and WI-fi. The dumb scientists (western) instead of reading the Rig-veda are wasting billions of dollars experimenting in Labs, trying to reinvent the wheel. Indians already used these technologies millions of years ago, as proven by archaeology (Several ipods & GSM cell phones were recovered from a site on the banks of the Saraswati dating back to 10,000,000 BC).

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

You know I think what was meant by the science of today is that in the Vedas there is talk about the sun getting bigger and swallowing the Earth, just like scientists have found out in modern times. Or that the Earth isn't flat and that it's not the center of the solar system. Not one word about technology was mentioned. Know the difference. And if you're going to insult someone please use your own words and not take that person's original statement, it shows how "uncreative" you are. I really don't understand why you took such great offense. Are you an atheist if so what are you doing on this board, it's a waste of your time isn't?

• 4 weeks later...

(Several ipods & GSM cell phones were recovered from a site on the banks of the Saraswati dating back to 10,000,000 BC)

Can you direct us to the source of this statement please? This is out of curiosity and not to disprove or disagree.

This is absolutely stupid to compare science with Vedas, it might be a coincidence, and coincidence cannot be a conclusion

How many Coincidence did the New Testatement produced compared to Vedas and Gita?

I can say when comparing Vedas and Gita, the so-called "coincidences" with modern days Science is :

1. Hindusm IS the ONLY religion in the World to describe Big Bang Theory in proper light.

2. Hindusm IS the ONLY religion to explain that Life Begin in the Seas and migrated to Land.

3. Hindusm IS the ONLY religion to explain Quantum Consciousness (run a Internet search for it) - read Kurma Avatar.

4. Hindusm IS the ONLY religion to explain how Humans evolved from animal-like creatures to current statues.

5. Hindusm IS the ONLY religion which supported existence of Multiple Universe and Dimensions.

and finally,

6. Hindusm IS the ONLY religion which has several historical landmarks which supports its stories - like Adam's Bridge and Dwarka. Ask any Christians whether Jesus exists and they will be scratching their heads.

So, how many Coincidences do you know which exist in Bible today or Al Quran? /images/graemlins/wink.gif