IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Shiva is non-other than Sukadeva Gosvami, topmost Vaishnava

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To stop any speculations on Shiva's supremacy over Vishnu or not, Garuda Purana clearly says that Sukadeva Gosvami, the parrot of Radharani is an aspect of Shiva.

Therefore Shiva is not the Supremen Personality of Godhead, but the Supreme Vaishnava, the eternal beloved devotee of Krishna and Radharani, God Father and God-Mother.

Garuda Purana 3.18.21

'His expansion is Sukadeva Gosvami, the celebrated narrator of the Srimad Bhagavatam: "Suka, the son of Vyasa, who had been influenced by Vayu, was the incarnation of Rudra. He was born for the spread of knowledge in the world.'

In frienship,

Frodo

Shivaism & Vaishnavaism are fightinh each other for a long time since the beginning of the time. That's whh God Iyappa was formed. Two sages (I don't know their names) were crossing each other. One is a pure devotee of Vishnu, and other is a pure devotee of Shiva. They never worship others. And when they meet each other, Shiva's devotee started to tell to Vishnu's devotee that Vishnu is not the supreme god and Vishnu is not even a god. And Vishnu's devotee started to tell that Shiva is not the supreme and Shiva is not even a god. They were arguing about which one is supreme, and then Naarrathar came and told them that because they were dis respecting Vishnu and Shiva, Shiva's devotee got Vishnu's curse, and Vishnu's devotee got Shiva's curse. And to escape from the curse they both should worship the gods they were dis respecting. But they both refused. They both went back to their gods and tell them about the curse. Then Vishnu and Shiva got together and formed Iyappa. Shiva became the father of Iyappa, and Vishnu became the mother of Iyappa.

Guest guest

It is non possible to judge about spiritual realities without oneself capable to sense the truth.

When talking about spiritual personalities, about wisdom, about anything in general, an open and therefore integer heart is required.

When the heart is free from conditions of suffering than every living being is capable to sense the truth.

All Vaishnavas in all dimensional realms are sensing the truth themselves and do not need guidance and discussions when speaking about spiritual points and personalities.

When the heart is really open and free from any influenced energies than everyone is capable to sense the energy of every living being.

When you will be capable to sense the energy of Vishnu (Krishna) and the one of Shiva than all living beings will not have any doubts on who is God-Father.

Lord Vishnu and non Lord Shiva is the Supreme Father of everyone, incl. the Supreme Father of Lord Shiva.

Affirmations on spiritual personalities and related discussions must be given by realized souls who are capable to sense the truth as it is.

The wish of all realized souls in all dimensions realms is that all their brother and sisters that still suffer and therefore cannot sense the truth themselves, are soon healed from their misery state and can immediately themselves dock-in to the ray of eternal wisdom.

There is quite a difference between the energy of Vishnu and the one of Shiva. When you will be capable tô sense it yourselves, than no doubts will exist any longer to anyone, as all will easily note - i.e. sense with their heart - that Lord Vishnu (Krishna) is the source of everyone, incl. the source of the wonderful, powerful Vaishnava known as Shiva or Sukadeva Gosvami.

Discussing spiritual matters without capable to distinguish oneself with the healed heart everything is understandable but will not give any clear answer to anything.

I am not doubting that very soon all of you will be capable to finally have your deepest desires fullfilled, by sensing the presence of Vishnu deva, the presence of Lakshmi-devi, the presence of Shiva, the presence of Parvati and the presence of all the Vaishnavas - i.e. of all angels, devatas - existing.

Vishnu-deva, God-Father and Lakshmi-devi, God-Mother and all Their wonderful eternal children/Vaishnavas/angels in any dimensional platform suffer much to see that some living beings, especially on planet earth, are still not capable to sense with their heart the wisdom as their wonderful pure hearts are struggling for long times from deep sufferings, shocks, wounds still needed a healing.

In deep love to all of you,

Frodo

Guest guest

It was started by one of the other guys.

He believes in all the vaishnavite puranas, and believes in all vedic texts that are pro vishnu.

Anything else is tamasic.( according to HIM and not ME)

Guest guest

Well put it this way, as all other Hindu scriptures apart from the Vedas and Upanishads and Smriti (e.g Puranas) they are not important and I think it's better just to follow Sruti (Vedas) and leave the Smritis as it creates more divisions and confusion than anything else.

The Bhagavad Gita counts as an Upanishad so it counts as Sruti. Those are all the scriptures we need, forget about the rest.

Guest guest

"Well put it this way, as all other Hindu scriptures apart from the Vedas and Upanishads and Smriti (e.g Puranas) they are not important"

••that's your speculated idea

I think it's better

••yes you think.. but who cares?

I think it's better just to follow Sruti (Vedas) and leave the Smritis as it creates more divisions and confusion than anything else.

••the confusion is in the mind of who is studying superficially.. you do not understand and you throw away, is it logic?

The Bhagavad Gita counts as an Upanishad so it counts as Sruti.

••thanks to your grace to have saved the bhagavad gita... gita says that krsna is the supreme, the absolute

Those are all the scriptures we need, forget about the rest.

•••not for me thanks

:-)

Guest guest

The path of realization is what the purpose of all Vedic literature is for.

Vishnu, God-Father knows that Shiva is wonderful.

Vishnu is eager that all His still suffering children can sense the presence of Shiva in their life, so they will be able to realize the truth with Shiva's help and guidance.

Vishnu, the Father of everyone, does not need that others believe that He is God or not.

A Father is non-different from His children, the difference is only technically but not emotionally, as Vishnu and Lakshmi (or Krishna and Radharani) are one in love with all Their eternal children, incl. Shiva.

The Earthly Vedic literature should be conserved in our heart, where Vishnu is always residing.

Vishnu loves all of His children.

Shiva does also love all His brother and sisters.

Love,

Frodo

Dear Prodo,

Let stop our attempts to prove who is greater. With our small ness can we judge the unlimited beings? It is puerile. Can a piece of sand of a mountain compare size of the mountains?

There is no point in trying to see as to who is greater. However, there is every reason for Bhaki to MahaVishnu. We are too small to understand his limits. He is limitless.

It was illuminating to learn that Suta Goswamy, the parrot of Radharani is Shiva. It is such a beautiful knowledge. But the author of the thread claims superiority of Vishnu based on this evidence. There is nothing more puerile. We, equate strength with ability to subdue another through force or intellect. We tend to believe that the Bhaka is the subdued one and hence inferior to the deity. This happens due to overlapping of Ego on the Self – the egoless Atman. Which mother and father are not devotees of their children? Mother selflessly devotes all her energies towards the well being of the child. Does this make the child superior or the mother inferior?

I have been meditating for sometime now. Adjacent to my residence, there is a Lord Balaji temple, where the priest or someone used to play devotional songs from 5 AM and 6PM through loudspeaker. This used to create minor disturbances in my meditation. But, with the teaching of Shiva: learn to dissociate from the externalities. Do not react to objects in your externalities, with time the loud noise ceased to affect me at all. However, one day I visited the temple, as if led by Lord Shiva himself, and the songs through the loudspeaker stopped altogether.

Who will gauge the greatness of Lord Vishnu? Me? I am not that innocent as not to understand the greatness of the power that Lord Vishnu represents. He is compassion, and He is also auspicious. If Lord Shiva will not be Lord Vishnu’s devotee then whose devotee He can be? Similarly, you must know that Lord Vishnu also is a devotee of Lord Shiva.

Let us not judge who is greater. Both are unlimited and beyond our imagination. We may however tap the goodness through any name and form. If you are a true devotee, Lord Vishnu himself may take you to Lord Shiva, if required. Gods do not have ego and that is why they are Gods.

Atanu

Guest guest

Atanu,

Working in love to bring light into darkness understanding of the reality is what all honest souls are doing on this planet.

Only when clearness on the spiritual wisdom is manifested in the mass consciousness of the living beings. real peace and happiness will return.

In love,

Frodo

I thought people here will go from the tunnel of darkness to open bightness but looks like they prefer to go into the tunnel of darkness than stay in open brightness. Small people with small mind I would say. If one prays to Vishnu or Shiva he prays to the unnamed, unseen, formless, omnipresent, omnipotent and Almighty BEING WHO IS ALL PREVALENT who is called in 1008 names by the seers and sages for thousands of years but we the small people who do not know him yet speak about his qualities without realizing HE dwells in all living entity. MAY HE OPEN OUR INNER VISSION SO THAT WE CAN REALIZE HIM AS WE VISUALIZE WHO HE SOULD BE.

Guest guest

"If one prays to Vishnu or Shiva he prays to the unnamed, unseen, formless, omnipresent, omnipotent and Almighty BEING"

this is YOUR vision... it would be more correct if you give an explanation of this

in my opinion personality (then we will discuss if the supreme one is vishnu or siva) is the source of impersonality, not the opposite

Guest guest

Dear Frodo,

You are correct.

One very important thing is love without preference. Prefernce creates bondages and takes one away from the Lord.

Hope i am helpful and not annoying.

Atanu

Guest guest

barney,

People do often give their opinions about many things, as well about spiritual related topics.

This is normal that people want to give their views, realizations, understanding of different things.

Wisdom is the eternal ray of knowledge that only realized souls can fully dock-in.

Still non-realized souls, who suffer in their hearts, can seldom dock-in to the ray of wisdom, this makes realized souls very empathically suffering, as realized souls want only that all their wonderful sincere brother and sisters can be free form any misery conditions and sense the wisdom their own.

When docked-in to the ray of wisdom, you will have total clearness on everything, you are able to pereive with your heart and eyes everything you want to perceive.

Vishnu-deva, God-Father and Lakshmi-devi, do only want to fullfill all desires of all Their eternal children without putting difficulties, limitations to them in any way.

A valid clear understanding of everything can only be given by realized souls.

Non-yet-realized souls and their views, judgements, opinions, thoughts, understanding of the wisdom is often subjeted to failure as their heart is not always docked-in into the ray of wisdom and can not perceive with the heart the truth, bust is often trying to perceive with the mind.

Also to mention here that asura souls do also try to give their opinions to others about how the wisdom is, also talking about love, about harmony, about Vishnu etc. but only with the purpose to make others deviate from the correct understanding of spirituality and through that poisong their consciousness and capable than to suck-off from them precious vital life energy which buids for the asuras, the fallen angels from Vaikuntha, their so-called siddhis, mystical powers who are non-other than the accumulated vital energy of the made suffering honest souls.

When the heart is humil and devoted to really dock-in to the ray of wisdom, all will easily be able to sense themselves and perceive the presence of Vishnu-deva, God-Father and Lakshmi-devi, God-Mother, and as well to sense all Their eternal children.

Having our hearts fully docked-in into the ray of wisdom will automatically allow evreyone to sense the differences of the wonderful energies of every individual.

The energy of Vishnu-deva and the one of Lakshmi-devi is as wonderful as all the indvidual energy of Their eternal children.

The only difference is that Their energy is the one of the source of everyone and everything.

Neither the energy of Shiva nor of Brahma represent the energy of the Source, i.e. of the Supreme Personalities of Godhead, Vishnu-deva, God-Father and Lakshmi-devi, God-Mother.

The same is appropriate when sensing the other billions of different God-Father and God-Mother aspects of Vishnu-deva and Lakshmi-devi, Krishna/Radharani, Balarama/Revati, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu, Ananta-Shesa, Nrisinghadeva, Narayana/Sri, Sankarsana and billions of other aspects/avatars of Krishna (Vishnu-deva) and Radharani (Lakshmi-devi).

All of us, in all our different cosnciousness states we may be docked-in, purified, non-purified, suffering, non-suffering, realized, non-realzed, envious, non-envious, liberated (moksha), non-liberated (non-moksha), eternally remain wonderful beloved children of God, children of the billions of different God-Father and God-Mother aspects of Krishna (Vishnu-deva) and Radharani (Lakshmi-devi).

This is the understanding of all real Vaishnavas, saints, gurus, angels, in all existing dimensional realms.

In love with everyone,

Frodo

Guest guest

you guys are in no way different from christians. they have jesus, you have visnu

Guest guest

I am Lord Shiva, I am the god of wealth, I am the fire god, and the mountains. ( bahagavad gita 10.23)

hey all,

krishna himself proclaims his unity with Shiva.

i wonder when our menial mentalities will realise this simple truth.

u may call ur father as dad...and ur brother may call him as papa....that doesnt mean that he is two different people.

GROW UP!!!!

om shiva narayana namaha!

going by the way discussions are taking place in the forum the next thing that can come in reply to this is " of course!! krishna is shiva coz shiva is a part of krishna!"

pleeeease...grow up. come out of your self made hatreds and pseudoimportance.

Guest guest

Guest - unregistered,

Vishnu is fabolous in everything.

Therefore all His children are fabolous too, incl. Jesus (who is an aspect of Shiva), Vyasadeva, Ganesha, all elbes, all dwarves, all animals, all plants, all stones, all humanoids from all stars, and most of the humans on our earth.

The essence of Vaishnavism is to undestand with the heart the eternal oneness in love of Vishnu-deva (Krishna) and Lakshmi-devi (Radharani), God-Father and God-Mother, with all their eternal beautiful children.

Ciao,

Frodo

Guest guest

"krishna himself proclaims his unity with Shiva"

if he is ALL, included shiva, it means that he's shiva and not that shiva is Him

"i wonder when our menial mentalities will realise this simple truth."

when you will demonstrate it better

"u may call ur father as dad...and ur brother may call him as papa....that doesnt mean that he is two different people"

but if one's the father and one's the son, meaning and names are different

"GROW UP!!!!"

many thanks

"going by the way discussions are taking place in the forum the next thing that can come in reply to this is " of course!! krishna is shiva coz shiva is a part of krishna!""

yes, you are a prophet, are'nt you happy?

"pleeeease...grow up. come out of your self made hatreds and pseudoimportance."

this subject is not pseudoimportant and there's no problem in discussing when it is done in a civil manner.

tolerance means that we are not scandalized by differences, not that we abolish difference to avoid scandals.. i have no problems if you think different by me.. and you? let us grow up in our tolerance... also "everything is the same" is a fanaticism

Guest guest

Offence is relative truth.

With preference what is offence to the unpreffered is love for the preffered.

Atanu