IndiaDivine.org

Shiridi Sai devotion is not a mania

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This a reply to the message by whom ever described devotion to Sri Shiridi Sai as mania and wanted to stop it. I very well understand that you are not a follower of Sri Sai or you don't beleive in Him. But that doesn't necessarily mean that Baba is not worth worshipping. There are so many atheists in this world who say that there is no God at all, and they call bhakthi and belief in God itself a mania but does it mean that Krishna, or Narasimha for that matter do not exist? Same holds good in your case also, it is up to you to believe in something or not, it is your personal perception on any God that you have that makes you devoted to Him or Her and everyone has one's own perceptions. So, I sincerely advise you not to talk about something that you are not aware of or not interested in.

regards,

Sree.

Dear Sree

I agree with you but there are some vaishnaviat goons who do not undestand anything any of this. All they know is Krishna. The Bhagavad Gita declared thousands of years ago:

When goodness grows weak,

When evil increases,

I make myself a body.

In every age I come back

To deliver the holy,

To destroy the sin of the sinner,

To establish righteousness.

They only belief that Krishna was the ninth avathar and the last would be Kalki. But they do not undestand what Krishna had said in Gita. He did not say my last avathar is Kalki but instead h said whenever religion declines and eveil increases, I take human form. These goons are no different form fanatic Muslims who believe that Muhammed was the last prophet and there would be no more after him. You see how people misinterprete the scriptures. Well, do not worry aboout them. They are another bunch of doubtful Thomas.

You did not read the full story of Shridi Sai. Before his death he had predicted the exact year and time of his rebirth. It has been examined, researched and authenciated that Sree Satia Sai Baba of Putta Parthi is the reincarnation of the first Baba. Please if you can read both their life story and incidents.

Is saibaba holy or not?I know such questions arise in minds of doubting thomases minds.

saibaba is god.He is krishna and rama reincarnated.Havent you seen his miracles?can any ordinary man duplicate them?He creates ladoos from thin air,he creates viboothi from thin air.If he isnt god is it possible?

Many doubting thomases refuse this miracle, saying that such miracles can be easily duplicated by any amateur magician.How foolish?

To shut their mouth,to silence them I pray his divine grace,sri sathya sai baba to create a dinousar out of thin air before every TV channel.Then everyone will shut their mouths.Then the whole world will believe.

the fact that krishna can come does not means that anyone is an avatara, if you are not more serious in demonstrating and substantiating what are you preaching (that sai baba or whatever is god), you are acting against religion giving the impression to atheists and general public that it is not a serious thing

you say "sai baba is god because it is possible that god has come" but if you go to a doctor and you ask "are you a doctor?" you will want credentials and demonstrations not an answer "i am a doctor because it is possible that i am a doctor"

it is not prohibited to worship sai baba, but, if you speak of him, you have to give more serious demonstrations that he's a guru, that he's god, otherwise you will increase doubts on him.. and this is not a good service to your god/guru, if he's really a god/guru you will take the offences of the others on yourself because you were not able to speak of him

if you are speaking only to impose your ego.. go on like that, no problem.. if you want really to give a service to your master and to people you have to explain things in a more satisfactory way

sai baba is god because krishna has said that He can come, is not satisfactory at all