IndiaDivine.org

presentation

Rate this topic

brinthan

Hey, I'm taking a tamil class now, and in tamil literatures, Hinduism is being portrayed differently. But I learnt hinduism from this site mostly, and what they teach me about it is different. They take Tamil Literatures as evidences and prove that aryan were migrated later on the india. and I learnt that Saivaism and Vaishnavism were there before Aryans migration, and they both were on the same side when they were fighting other religions such as Samanam or so, and then after other religions were eliminated, they started to fight each other. I don't understand it clearly. I think what they are learning is wrong, and I want to correct them. Other people answer and give comments, but I shut my mouth because I know little about tamil literatures and hinduism . I don't think that I'll be able to answer their questions.

I must do a presentation, topic is free. And I'm planning to do a presentation on real satana dharma. So I need much informations and references to vedas and gitas to prove my points. And if someone is really mastered in tamil literatures, please help me with references to tamil literatures. I need to know how the universe was created. I read about two different theories, one is that Brahman was there alone (breath of brahman) and he took forms because he was feeling lonely. And other one is we were with the god, and because we got ego, god created an illusion. Which one is right? What's the connection/different between them? Please guys give me a lot of references. Thanks

check out this site:

http://www.geocities.com/shvyaas/Content.html

one cannot know tamil literature when one just begins going to begiiners tamil class. git is the book of hinduism, if you learn hinduism from any non authority source, you are wasting time. if you have difficulty acceting gita as the book of hinduism, then als you are waxting time in learnign hinduism.

please do not spread ignornce.