IndiaDivine.org

Its time to conclude

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Posted Image

Whenver a vaishnava quotes from vedas some sect of people got irriated. they should stop feeling irritated, vedas dont humiliate any gods. so why some sects get irritated.

Also whenver some shaivatee wants to glorify Shiva, he/she immediately quotes stories from purana. the stories carry sentences humilating vishnu. so vaishnavas get irritated.

so shaviatees should stop quoting stories humiliating other gods.

ALSO VAISHNAVAS SHOULD STOP QUOTING STANZAS FROM VEDAS WHICH LEADS TO DEBATE.

hey all DONT come to debate again by seeing this message.

I dont know about other sects. But vaishnavas are coming here for Sathsang not for debate. So let vaishnavas do sathsang peacefully.

Also I REQUEST VAISHNAVAS NOT TO INVITE DEBATES WITH OTHERS.

LETS PUT THIS DEBATE TO AN END.

SPECIAL REQUEST FOR VAISHNAVAS :

WHENEVER WE DEBATE WE CAN FEEL SOME EGO DEVELOPING IN OUR MIND. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR SATHSANG. EGO WILL LEAD TO MAYA ONLY. SO LETS STOP DEBATING. EVEN IF OTHERS DEBATE WITH US WE IGNORE THEM SO WE DONT FEED OUR EGO.

LET US SEE GOD KRISHNA IN ALL. WE WILL SEE GOOD IN ALL INSTEAD OF SEEING ONLY BAD.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif OM NAMO NARAYANA

gokul,

yes, satsang is good,

but we need to ensure that there is safe environment for it.

<< WHENEVER WE DEBATE WE CAN FEEL SOME EGO DEVELOPING IN OUR MIND. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR SATHSANG. EGO WILL LEAD TO MAYA ONLY. SO LETS STOP DEBATING. EVEN IF OTHERS DEBATE WITH US WE IGNORE THEM SO WE DONT FEED OUR EGO. >>

there is true ego, and there is false ego.

false ego is caused by maya.

true ego is self realization that one is aatma, an eternal sevant of krishna.

so, as a servant one has to do krishna's work.

satsang helps one who does it come closer to god.

it does not change the ego of the terrorists who are striving and preparing to finish satsangis and their dharmic infrastructure. so, understand where the priority is.

also, this is an age of informatin warfare.

if bhaktas like you do not tell the truth

and do not care to sole the problems of the hindus and hindustan and others in general, then the asuras will spread all fase information and theorires all over the world, and no one woudl know the truth.

so, debate is needed to reveal the truth.

sometimes it is hard to avoid, or is sin to avoid.

never, never let any one succeed in spreading fasle information. never.

even chaitnya, prabhupada and all the aacharyas have debated. (although, at this time inter-hindu debates are not necessry.)

yes, debate, and make the truth known.

else the asuras will win in spreading agyaan/fasle info

and confuse people and perticualy the hindus.

they do it for a very dirty political reason - desire to dominate in many ways.

could you understand this, gokul?

<<---

also, this is an age of informatin warfare.

if bhaktas like you do not tell the truth

and do not care to sole the problems of the hindus and hindustan and others in general, then the asuras will spread all fase information and theorires all over the world, and no one woudl know the truth.

--->>

Yes that what i tried to did from past few days in this forum. REsult is some people brand us as fanatics/secretarial just because we expose the truth. So i think theres no need to get such words from them by trying to help them. So we have decided to do only sathsang not to debate. Because those people are stern to not to listen to us & just blame us.

ok i think again i am opening "that" topic. No i dont want to open it. lets close.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Jai shri krishna

Hello,

you can check my thread - "Lord Venkateswara - Lord of the Universe". there you can see barney picking a fight unnecessarily with me. at last he is showing his true color.

"just because we expose the truth".

It's this ego-tystical arrogant attitude of some Vaishnavas that they know the truth and others are false that will continue to create divisions amoungst Hindu. There are books by different sects showing how THEY are the true path or the best, but this does no good for society, plus it can never be true...it's too ludicrous to be true. There are books 'exposing' vaishnavas, shitives, tantrics etc in order to show superiority of one sect to another, not only written by people of different religions but by Hindu sects too. How can I be sure you Vaishnavas speak the truth, when I don't identify with any sect yet some say they are the only truth and the others are wrong? not just Vaishnavas, but Shivite too. Then you have groups outside Puranic Hinduism, for example, the Arya Samaj say they teach the true Hinduism and criticise other sects using proofs, Q&A's and redicule.

Maadhav, In case you didn't know Gokul doesn't even recognise Hinduism, only Vaishnavism, so unity for him means assimilation of all Hindus under Vaishnavism. Hindus need to agree to disagree, accept that there are different paths to God of which their path is only one way, but NOT the only way...if sectarian divisions continue to foster ill feelings to other Hindu sects, they are no different from Christian and Muslims. Even the Hare Krishnas in the UK realise this and are starting to change their pro-vaishnava attitudes towards other Hindus, besides they really need the help!

Maadhav, even if you do have this attitude which you seem to have deep inside, you will NEVER attain unity amoungst Hindus, and cause more division than anything else. From this site I've leant that alot of Vaishnavas their attitude is not so different from muslims, yet you hear them complain of Islamic intolerance. I'm starting to believe that the moderators/owners of this site are pro-vaishnava as they say very little when these arguments arise and the side-menu is full of Vaishnava-only links. Maybe they should change the name to Vaishnava-religion.net.

<< Hindus need to agree to disagree, accept that there are different paths to God of which their path is only one way, but NOT the only way...>>

my view is never different from teh above lines.

krishna in gita gives all possibel ways - technicaly - how one can come to Him, realize Him. each path is not easy for every one. depending upon one's makeup and spiritual level, etc, one path is better for him, and not other.

so instead of saying,"my path or god or sadhana is better than yours", one -all the hindus need to say to other hindu, "for my sadhana i have chose this path a because it is most suitabelf or me. i respect your path, ista deve, and wish you speedy progress on your path."

while internally, the hindus can follow their own chosen path or ista deva bhakti, externally - for global political reason, all should say, "krishna is our god, and gita is our scripture." There is nothing wrong in this. gita is well known in the world as The Book of Hinduism. and you can get most correct interpretation of gita only from one who loves krishna extremely and totally. All the 1B hindus need to show such unity to the non hindus of the world. e.g. in the past week i joined shiva rtri celebrtion, even when i am a vaishnav. krishna has said -rudrANam shankaraH cha asmi. if even half or one third of the hindus of the world just pretend to be united globally like this, it will make the anti hindu world realize that they better listen to the hindus with respect and never mistreat them or mess with them.

now, when i am talkig about uniting all the hindus like this, if some one starts an argument like, "why unite on gita, and not on sivapurana or something else," then he totally has missed my point.

bottom line:

at global level we need to show (and act) we are united.

gita already gives a way, an understanding, how to unite.

while uniting this way, we all can continue our individual chosen sadhana, and respect others' sadhana and istadevas.

even when we do it (unite), the asuras will come in the disguise of the hindus and will make every efforts to cause strife among us. we need to be very smart in dealing with them and not fall in their trap.

could you agree?

a sincere agreement is the foundation of unity.

dear geust, please pick a user name.

dear friend,

i think u havent read my message clearly.

i am coming here to chant with other vaishnavas, not to discuss hinduism or patriotism or fanatism.

Yes i am a vaishnava. does it bother you ? i am not here to debate with hindus. but forsathsang with vaishnavas.

so leave me alone.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif JAI SHRI MADVACHARYA