IndiaDivine.org

Do Dravidians believe in the Vedas?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

but ever think about where it came from? Europeans themselves, who've managed to successfully put a schism into Hindu culture.

Yes, I do think the caste system is a perversion of what it originally was. And this was before the Europeans came in. However, the Europeans made it into a racial issue, but it doesn't mean that it should be one.

By the way, the Dravidians worshipped Shiva for sure. The Dravidians are of dark skin, yet Shiva himself is white-skinned with a blue throat (according to the version of the Mahabharata I'm reading).

And the caste system is something that was flexible. Even the Mahabharata shows that, when Karna, supposedly a son of a charioteer, gets Duryodhana's friendship and a city to rule for his own and becomes a kshatriya.

What evidence do you have to show that the Aryans and Dravidians are two different races? that the AIT theory is true?

-------------------

How long can a player live in this world? The moment as short as a blink of eyes. Now proclaim you or s.one else the landlords of a piece of land. Who would respond you?

If you have none, how do you expect to tell others to be more realistic, when you aren't realistic yourself?

Circumstantial evidence doesn't amount to squat since it can be interpreted in very different ways. Unless you have solid proof of whether the Aryan Invasion theory is true, I'd suggest that you're the one who's not being realistic.

-------------------

I have said: "hear, see, say, & do", then you will get the fact. You bound up the wound without cleaning & sterilizing in advance so I have to unbind the bandage & clean pus. That's realistic if you feel pain. Beutiful looking can neither withstand competitors nor satisfy a perfectionist.

My point is, you can't be sure of whether the AIT theory is true or false, so expecting others to accept the theory is just plain foolish.

It has done a great deal of damage to India and its citizens, so it's only natural and realistic for most Indians to want to prove the theory false.

------------------

O, you repeat the inclination. I tell you the reason why India and its citizens has been damaged: you put in dharma's category more & more mundane notions, concepts, ideas, thoughts, conventions, & etc. as you gradually confuse & displace dharma with them.

aren't a lot of south indians 'euro' looking?

------------------

Aren't Mediter.s of 'euro' looking?