IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskaar to y'all. I see you have a nice community going here. Anywayz, I've been diagnosed with OCD and have been undergoing treatment for past year or so. Basically I don't exhibit "irrational" symptoms such as a constant need to was hands, etc. But the OCD kicks in, in regards to decision-making and moral dilemmas. I just get really stressed and unable to study.

A lot of these decisions that I need to make are kind of simple, but still they create a great deal of anxiety for me. I have had contact with my Guru and he says that this condition is caused by "Bhram-Yog". Basically it means that I am suffering under spells of "illusion". Anyway, I was hoping maybe someone could shed some more light on the subject matter. I also read the thread on "Schizophrenia" and found that to be quite helpful.

Guest guest

Please note that your anxiety is caused due to the past.

there is nothing wrong with you.Please do not study all Physactric references like Schizopernia etc.You just need to relax - come to the present moment - the only way to avoid anxieties is breathe ..breathe ..breathe. Please

get in contact with Art of Living - (by Sri Sri Ravishankerji)- The Ashrams/centres are all over the world-

the main Ashram is in Bangalore. Please do the SUDARSHAN KRIYA offerd there & YOU WILL SEE THE DIFERENCE.YOU ARE NORMAL - YOU NEDED NOT DO ANYTHING -JUST GO THERE OR CONTACT AOL CENTRE IN YOUR LOCATION.www.artofliving.org

All over the world - it is working out- madness, depression,cancer are all wiped out- there are more than 2 million people folowing the course & are living happily.

GET RID OF THE UNHAPINESS NOW........You can discuss with me anytime..

Just give me your contact no & I will call you anytime.

WE ARE ALL GOD'S CHILDREN..WE WILL BE TAKEN CARE BY HIM ..

DON'T WORRY YOUR PROBLEMS ARE ISN'T PROBLEMS..WE ARE BORNE TO BE HAPPY IN THIS WORLD....

MARU RAM

Guest guest

i understand, i was just asking because i also feel anxious sometimes and im also studying psychology and am very interested in religion and phsychology's relation to major religions

Guest guest

Hi there

I notice you mention that you have been diagnosed with OCD. This is a physiological disorder (a chemical imbalance in the brain) and has nothing to do with past experiences. I suggest you have a look at some of the more active OCD websites that are up to date on the latest research. The wrong kind of help can be very damaging to this disorder. Just in the same way as a broken leg cannot be treated with spiritual good will nor can OCD. Have a look at www.ocdcentre.com