IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
DaEsHiM

Can Someone Help Verify This Translation?

Rate this topic

I've been studing Sanskrit for over a year now and I am writing a paper on my family and I needed help translating the name "Maddie". I've had problems translating names and I had someone email me this translation. Could someone please verify if it is correct or not? I would greatly appreciate any help. If it is wrong could you please supply me with the correct translation, and if you could explain how you translated it I would be grateful. Thank you!

Posted Image

<marquee DIRECTION = "right">?????????????????????????????????????????????</marquee>

<marquee DIRECTION = "left">?????????????????????????????????????????????</marquee>

<marquee DIRECTION = "right">?????????????????????????????????????????????</marquee>

<marquee DIRECTION = "left">?????????????????????????????????????????????</marquee>

Guest guest

all glories to srila prabhupada

Names has not any translation in other languages. So Maddie is Maddie in Spanish or English even in Sanskrit.

Besides. Sanskrit has different forms and that way the same word can be written in different ways.

<marquee DIRECTION="right">

I will look for more information anyway ok?

</marquee>