IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Angekela

Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, and Mohammed. Who among them is the true personality of God?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Here ya go

Revatinandana: I have a question. One of my prabhus told me that you once said that your Guru Maharaja said that Jesus Christ was a saktyavesavatara. Is that correct?

Prabhupada: Yes. Because he said it, it must be correct. Muhammad also, saktyavesavatara." ~ SP, SB 6.127-34, Lecture, Suat, Dec., 17, 1970 "

WOW!!! I knew Prabupada respected the Mohammedan religion, but he actually called Muhammed an avatar?

That's amazing...PRITAA DEVI DASI, please could u send me the link to the website where this quote is available, just so I am 100% sure this is true...

Guest guest

Pritaa, I know that Muhammed quote is from your website, but where else can it be found, as in is it from Prabhupada's records or what?

Guest guest

Hi,

This message is strictly for those who diligently seek to find God,for those who still wonder in their heart about the existence of God,the form of His existence and search for that true name.If you are one such person,read on.....

Dear friend,you have chose to read my message,thank you.Actually,I was told tht Jesus is mentioned in the Rigveda so I looked up this site and I have concluded that the Bible is the ONLY scripture inspired by God.So stop this talk about vedas having Jesus mentioned!Jesus cannot be mentioned alongwith Brahma,Shiva etc.True and False cannot co-exist.

The hindus are fanatic about their religion,their rituals and values but very few people know that even the word "hindu" came from the river "Sindhu"...as the people who lived near the Sindhu.The word Hindu doesn't even have any reference in the Vedas!!I am not even going to mention about the ISKON movement, as I think it to be nothing but deception.What can be worse than deceiving your own self?And this I say even as my dad continues to be a life-member of Iskon.The concepts that Iskon believes in do not even agree with the Vedas, forget the fact the prophets of other religions were avatars of Krishna.Why is it called Hindu mythology?Mythology comes from the word myth, which found in the dictionary as "a traditional story accepted to be history"...so it is a story finally...told or written by someone...with no proof of really existence, no other scriptures to back-it-up. Ok,the vedas may have been written by hermits and sages over the years,but they do not talk about anything else except complex rites and rituals the philosophy of higher consciousness which is in the upanishads...it does not say anything about the world then,or now or of the future...

I can say that with boldness as it is the only book which has the answers to all my questions about God, about day-to-day events in my life from the smallest to the biggest decisions that I have had to make till date.The Bible has ALWAYS had ALL the answers to all my questions or problems.I think it is pretty commendable for someone BORN and BROUGHT UP in a DEVOUT HINDU FAMILY to confess anything like that!!Isn't it?? Friend, all the early years of my life when I was a child,I prayed to ALL Hindu Gods,and mind you,with a lot of devotion.But I never heard from them!If a god did not listen to a child's prayer,what sort of a god would he be? And how could I hear from them?I was worshipping the creation instead of the Creator. Creation is afterall material and objects,things you can see,touch,hear and feel..Something that is within the realm of normal human understanding..Whereas God is not... one can never fully understand the person that is God,the depth of His amazing unconditional love for us.And any image or object used as worship idol, is just reducing the infinite to the finite...God is worthy of all praise and worship anything but to be be-littled...

The Bible introduced God to me as MY FATHER..a personal friend,A DADDY who is ALWAYS there for me,He means to me more than my own father.And believe me,since I have started reading the Bible, there has not been a single verse in the Bible that I have not identified with...I guess it is just that!He reveals Himself to those (ONLY to those) who hear His voice and respond,and they are the ones that He has called unto himself,He chooses his own that is..

Jesus came to get back,to claim back the dominion over everything that Adam, the first man gave away...He came to claim back for us the son-ship,the fellowship that God gave Adam before he rebelled against God and thus sinned.Sin in any form separates us from God.We CANNOT be sinful AND hear from God.It is not possible because God is H-O-L-Y.No matter how hard we try to lead a good life full of charity, it would still be an imperfect try.So to bridge the divide between God and our sinful self,there had to be a perfect sacrifice which could get back the fellowship that Adam and Eve first enjoyed with God...the right to be His sons and daughters,right to ever-lasting life.And that PERFECT sacrifice was in the shedding of pure innocent blood of Jesus on the cross.So now, everyone who believes that Christ died for them,is now back in God's family...That is the whole crux of the matter,God's family...We are meant to be God's family, He is meant to be a father to us...A family,an intimate relationship with the almighty...the most beautiful thing that can exist...

And finally,I believe in the Bible because the whole Bible consists of a set of 66 different books written by 40 different authors, on three continents of the world (Asia, Africa, and Europe), over a period of almost 1500 years, in three languages (Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek). Yet the whole Bible has one central story line--God redeeming (saving) mankind. All the principles and beliefs mentioned by each of the authors are similar to each other denoting that they all talk about the same super-being..And what's more, the facts mentioned about Jesus in the Bible find its back-up in the Dead Sea Scrolls which were recently discovered in year 1947 by shepherds ...The bible contains record of events which are happening TODAY...which have happened in the PAST...which are going to take place in the FUTURE...

There are over 2,000 accurately fulfilled predictions in the Bible including over 300 SPECIFIC details about the birth,the life, death, and resurrection of Christ.IT IS UNBELIEVALABLY TRUE!

CAN ANY OTHER BOOK WRITTEN BY ANYONE CLAIM THIS?CAN ANY OTHER MAN OTHER THAN THE PERSON OF JESUS CHRIST CLAIM TO HAVE FULFILLED OVER 300 PROPHESIES?

People think that Hinduism is the oldest religion...but the Old testament in the Bible has an account of events, geneology and facts dating to the First Man...what can be older than that?

I hope I don't sound like a fanatic,I just have the joy of having found what I have always looked for ALL MY LIFE!I have satisfaction of knowing that when I talk to my heavenly father, I am actually praying to God Almighty,the Real Creator of the seen and unseen.I have found Him in Christ Jesus,in the Bible and now in my heart and life.

I hope you find Him too...for your own sakes!

Guest guest

your problem is that who is a practitioneer of a vedic path is not sectarian and can accept your proposal of learning from jesus christ without losing his ancient tradition and belief

you show a very hard sectarism and exclusivism, and a vedic student is already beyond that ..

so if your way to live the religion makes you speak and act like that, you are giving a bad example and you are making bad propaganda about jesus christ

so be conscious of the fact that in this forum so many will know your religion only through your words and you are responsable if they, being assaulted in this absurd way, will blaspheme jesus christ and christianity

do not forget the law of karma even if you say to be a christian (i doubt), if after your fanatical preaching someone hates jesus christ and christians you are co-responsable

Man,

What's that?

That intepretation is ridiculous. You re free to have your intepretation but to urslef; dont put it in the thread.

Prajapathy in the verse means Lord Sri Brahma, who created all the millions of trillions of material world planets. Its not Jesus who did that; jesus was ofcourse an elevated soul ; but he was never a prajapathy (Prajapathy means the one who creats Praja i.e people) nor as great as Brahmadeva who created the worlds on Lord Sri Visnu's direction sitting in his heart.

I dont know , the website as it says from its name clearly Hindu-religion.net was supposed to be the one where once can relish by glorifying the supreme lord Krishna. People have just made it a debate forum (Huu)

Dear,

His holiness Mohammad came in a region where the people were utterely ignorant (were just living a life of dogs and hogs-well this has been proved already as one can get this from histiory books)

And it would have proved just futile had he tried with vedas and so on to change the people (so the Lord directed him in different way to chnage them) well thats the reason the Muslims are always found to be following a lot of disciplinary codes (ofcourse without knowing the ultimate aim of it ). So one can clearly imagine how one will be put into the kinda religion like Islam or christianity birth after birth (because of one's ignorance state).

For God's sake dont touch Krishna and his followers! they re in the purest form ; both inside and outside: well u can see when u see one krishna devotee (dont u see that-- purity) , i am quite sure if one is reely pure in the heart then one will surely be attaracted top Krishna or Visnu . else they may get attrated towards meat eating (well then Islam and christianity is a natural thing for this people).

As the people , So is the religion.

When one wants to become pure and clean at heart

Better follow Krishna or Visnu

When one wants to eat meat and thigs like that

Better follow Islam or christainity

When one wants become aethist and yet when one wants to follow peace

better follow Buddhism

and so on

Of all of these purity is pure and sublime So follow ir if u dare to become one:

Dont say Krishna and Rama are not existing ! (coz we never say Mohammad and Jesus re not existing)

The excavations will change as the winter changes to summer; but u would never know whether u will be alive when the realy truth about krishna comes out in excavations.

||kAlAya Tasmayeee Namaha||

The time is the causing factor and Krishna is Time remember that ok!

Harer nAma harer nAma harer nAmaiva kevalam

Kalau nAsthy eva nAsthy eva nAsthy eva gatir anyatha

hari bol

viks

When one wants become aethist and yet when one wants to follow peace

better follow Buddhism

Atheism is not Buddhism or vice versa. Atheist do not believe in God or an afterlife. Buddhism believes in multiple beings calls Gods and believes in afterlife (reborn and reincarnation and stuff).

You can see easily the different attitude of Atheist Buddhist and non-Atheist Buddhist by the way they approach things.

Sri Lankan Buddhists are atheist Buddhist (because they claim their teaching is the true teaching of Lord Buddha) and you can see some of them are ignorant toward other people's feelings.

Take example of Tibetan Buddhists who have been abused by Chinese atheists. Tibetans learn to be patience with this idiots.

Sri Lankan Buddhist monks on the other hand are demonstrating against the government not to allow international funds to go to Tamil community which had been devasted by the Tsunami.

Atheism WILL NOT bring anything good out of Man's heart. That is my opinion about Atheism.