IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Raghavendra Swamy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Suprabhat,

I just wanted to give you the information that Guru Raghavendra's birth place is Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu and not Mantralayam.

Mantralayam is the place where he entered brindhavana (jeeva samadhi)

Guest guest

sanskrit being a very versatile language can be interpreted in various ways.you are reffered to gita's translation or lectures by mrs. jaya row and swamisukhabodhananda.my doubt is if lord is present in all beings why he does not stop people from doing so called sins.you are particularly reffered to the kshara...akshara...uttamapurusha ...concept in gita..where the partition between all religions dissolve....and all teachings..point to the single supreme....

Guest guest

my doubt is if lord is present in all beings why he does not stop people from doing so called sins

--because we have to be free to have a real loving realtionship with krsna. He not only leave us the freedom, he actually give us the freedom to do the things giving us the material energy through the trimurti.. vishnu for the sattva guna.. and so on

Guest guest

Sri Raghavendra was born as Venkatanatha in Bhuvanagiri closer to Erode in Tamilnadu. He is alive and has taken Jeeva samadhi and can be seen with the eye of devotion.

He appears to His ardent devotees and speaks to them, it is as true as I am breathing

If that whats said by Srila Raghavendra Swamiji (about eternal hell) hadnt been true then why still all the souls which are the part and parcel of the Lord's eternal body are suffering here. Since everyone was destined to go back they should have done so by now.

Krishna is not everyone's piece of cake, however he sends his closest associates to revive the devotion of those devotees who have by mistake / bad friendship have fallen down. Infact once the devotee always the devotee even when he is fallen down krishna sees that his devotion is revived and thus he will be back, back to Krishna, by means of movements like Hare krishna movement.

And then about the Danavas reaching vaikunta like Ravana , hiranyakashipu and so on are actually the devotees of the Lord and as I said earlier fall in the category of fallen devotees.

hari hari bol

Guest guest

friends, before telling the place name, its better thoroughly investicate on the map about that place.

I see everysingle person gives different name on birth place of Sri Raghavendra swami.

Swamy's birth PLACE IS : BUVANAGIRI, which is near Chidamabarm in Cuddalore district in Tamilnadu state.