Sudama Posted July 2, 2003 Report Posted July 2, 2003 Can you email me? Send to sudama@harekrishnatemple.com I'd like to talk some more about Hawaii, etc. but not on the message board. ys SDA Quote
stonehearted Posted July 2, 2003 Report Posted July 2, 2003 but I'll try again. If you don't get it, my email address is williamr@hawaii.edu Over and out. Babhru Quote
hare_krishna Posted July 2, 2003 Report Posted July 2, 2003 gopayed devatam istam gopayed gurum atmanah gopayec ca nijam mantram gopayen nija-malikam Thank you very much. Just what I needed. Quote
Guest guest Posted February 19, 2006 Report Posted February 19, 2006 Srila Bhaktivadanta Narayan Goswami Maharaj,srila Gurudev ki???JAY!!!!! Quote
Guest guest Posted February 20, 2006 Report Posted February 20, 2006 I get that question asked many many times. i say i am from a non ISKCON.Gaudiya Vaishnav sampradaya. one of the four mentioned in scriptures, they have a big question mark on their face and ask me if we chant hare krishna, i say our maha mantra is different, though Shri Krishnas name and they feel very sorry from the bottom of their heart. i find it funny though. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.