IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pritesh01

"EGG" vegitarien?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you are a muslim it is useless to explain. If Hindu just wait you will not see but feel it.When your paap's ghada will ultimately break.

is a plus but not necessary. I am not a vegetarian, I acknowledge that I could be with some work, but I am paying attention to other areas of my life right now.

If someone chooses to not eat meat in their life, that's their business. Being vegetarian is obviously not a prerequisite to having a good rebirth or achieving moksha. Hey, Arjuna was able to slaughter his family with the blessings of God without doing damage to his karma because it was his dharma. A person cannot repair all aspects of their life and make their life perfect: if this is necessary, then none of us shall ever reach enlightenment. Krishna prescribes different paths in the Bhagavad-Gita for realizing Brahman, but it would be impossible for one person to do them all. Does that mean that person is bad?