IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Foolish and Unintelligent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Clasisfication of Atheism or theism is not mentioned in the vedic way.

Atheism or theism is only mentioned by branded religions. Once atheism and theism is accepted as a classisifcation by the individual, then the branded religions have typically used this as an effective push for conversion of the individual.

With regards to my comment of

"there is little to make out of it for good noble collective actions in the interest of the world"

Please look at the terrorist who kill the innocent, and are willing to kill themselves in the name of god HARD-core-theism. Or the countries run by fundamentalist & reelected governments. I might agree that atheists may be no better either. That's why there is nothing to make out from actions be it a theist or an atheist.

You comment

"You want to believe your notions that religious beliefs is not important.."

I want to follow the vedic way which is clear to me. Vedic way also says that 'choice' or 'choice to believe' is all illusion. 'Choice' is yet another word used by branded religions quite often. "Belief' is the word used by branded religion, 'realization' or 'experience' is equivalent word used in the vedic way.

Clasisfication of Atheism or theism is not mentioned in the vedic way.

In Bhavagad Gita, it is stated that "a disbeliever is someone who takes the sacrifices of the Gods and do not return anything in return."

And to me, that is a classification of an Atheists. He take food and water from the Earth but to him, such things is nothing, because he do not believe in Gods who give it. He do not say thanks (in ANY form), and do not give anything in return. To him, the world is just a floating ball of dusk, rolling around the sun because of Gravity.

Please look at the terrorist who kill the innocent, and are willing to kill themselves in the name of god HARD-core-theism. Or the countries run by fundamentalist & reelected governments. I might agree that atheists may be no better either. That's why there is nothing to make out from actions be it a theist or an atheist.

Excuse me ... WHO said terrorists are theists?

According to your so-called Vedic ways, is Muslims and Christians people who believe in (Vedic) Gods?

They have NO respect for Vedic Gods, Vedas and their teachings, proclaims without shame that their gods is great and others are devils' work (which even Jews do not claim now), eat cow's meat, commit adultery, drink alcholol, continues to commit sins by saying all this is forgiven by some god if they just bang their heads 5 times a day.

And in your opinion, they are still theists? Nonsense.

I want to follow the vedic way which is clear to me. Vedic way also says that 'choice' or 'choice to believe' is all illusion. 'Choice' is yet another word used by branded religions quite often. "Belief' is the word used by branded religion, 'realization' or 'experience' is equivalent word used in the vedic way.

Such notions is notion of atheists, not someone who believes in Vedic ways. I don't believe you know anything about Vedic ways ... ain't you the one who claims you can become God last time?

Guest guest

There may be lots of theists in your own company "who takes the sacrifices of the Gods and do not return anything in return."

Let's me tell you clearly one thing before any point further. You telling me that "You Believe" (whatver it may be), or you telling me "You don't believe" (whatever it may be), mean no two different things for me.

What matters is the actions to give back to the world what it gives you, actions are the only thing to tell (rather than announcing to the world what you believe). Actions from people who are Atheists & theists might be no different, as it's all based on a psuedo announcements of beliefs. Actions from persons with spiritual awareness and those who are ignorant will have a clear difference. The Spiritually aware give back to the world and are inpsired by the advices in BG of nishkama karma.

Musilms, Christians & Vaishnavism are all branded religions. Vaishnavas have no major conversion process. All the branded religions including vaishnavism "proclaims without shame that their gods is great and others are devils' work"

Your question

"And in your opinion, they are still theists? Nonsense."

This proves the point I menation in my earlier note that Atheism/theism concept helps push for conversion. It really helps for conversion if a christian believes that all christians are atheists and islams are the only theists following in the world (similar thing the other way round)

There may be lots of theists in your own company "who takes the sacrifices of the Gods and do not return anything in return."

I don't remember any such people in my company.

Musilms, Christians & Vaishnavism are all branded religions. Vaishnavas have no major conversion process. All the branded religions including vaishnavism "proclaims without shame that their gods is great and others are devils' work"

Then I reject them ALL - Muslims, Christians AND Vaishnavas. In Vedas or in Gita it never said their ways is the ONLY way and God never closed His door to anyone like what they claim. Such people are ATHEIST in my eyes.