IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Narayanidd

Societies degredation. partial birth abortions

Rate this topic

My dear vaisnavas,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Excerpt from article found in Chicago Suntimes March 14, 2003. "Senate Oks 'partial birth' ban"

"The senate oks "a bill to ban a procedure that citics call a partial birth abortion."

"The bill prohibits doctors from commiting an 'overt act' designed to kill a partially delivered fetus. In a 'partial birth,' the entire fetus head is outside the mother's body, or in a breech delivery, 'any part of the fetal trunk past the navel is outside the body of the mother."

What astounds and disgusts me is that a procedure such as this is even being done! What's even worse?

"Abortion rights supporters are concerned that the law could eventually lead to an erosion of the right to more commonly performed types of abortions."

How can people's souls not cringe just knowing such horrors are in practice? Some are actually supporting them!!

Bhagavad-gita Ch.1.40-42

adharmabhibhavat krsna

pradusyanti kula-striyah

strisu dustasu varsneya

jayate varna-sankarah

When irreligion is prominent in the family, O Krsna, the women of the family become polluted, and from the degredation of womanhood, O descendant of Vrsni, comes unwanted progeny.

An increase of unwanted population certainly causes hellish life both for the family and for those who destroy the family tradition. The ancestors of such corrupt families fall down, because the performances for offering them food and water are entirely stopped.

By the evil deeds of those who destroy the family tradition and thus give rise to unwanted children, all kinds of community projects and family welfare activities are devastated.

Purport:

"Community projects for the four orders of human society, combined with family welfare activities, as they are set forth by the institution of sanatana-dharma, are designed to enable the human being to attain his ultimate salvation. Therefore, the breaking of the sanatana-dharma tradition by irresponsible leaders of society brings about chaos in that society, and consequently people forget the aim of life- Visnu. Such leaders are called blind, and persons who follow such leaders are sure to be led into chaos."

Your servant,

Narayani d.d.

p.s. for full article visit suntimes.com

People don't even believe in existence of Soul, do you think they will believe in God and retribution in Hell?

I remember discussing one time with an atheists and we came close to talking about Souls. I told him that I believe in existence of Souls because of my unique perception (I could see Ghosts and Spirits) and you know what he said?

"Let me what is the experience about and we can figure out together what sort of hallucine you had"

Souls, Vision of Afterlive, God ... all this are considered as illusions by so many people. /images/graemlins/frown.gif