IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
singh9gunatit

jai gunatit

Rate this topic

dear jaimal singh ji,

The web sites are very good! dhanyawad!

i am interested to know (just curiosity)

how kakaji's swaminarayan sect differ

from pramukh swami's sect.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

PRABUK SWAMIJI APONT ON HIM SELFE AND DESSORGINISE GUNATIT UNION HEE DECLERING HI IS LORD SWAMINARAYAN WHEN LORD OPOINTED DADUBHAI PATEL BY YOGIJI MAHARAJ NOT PRABHUK MAHARAJ , IT IS TRYTH I M HAVE RESPECT TO HIMM TO , NO DIKSHA IS VERY IMPOTENT ? SARDAR JAIMAL SINGH

Dear Jaimal Singh,

It seems you are saying is that

Yogijii Maharaj appointed Dadubhai Patel as the guru of the sect after him, but Pramukh Swami took over without Yogiji Maharaj's permission.

Who did not have diksha?

It seems english is difficult for you.

If so you may write in Hindi.

Guest guest

sory bhai mere grammar zindagi ke safar karenge i m punjabi pacre dinkara pate chalega mere maharaj dinkarbhai saru avatara pache mere atma upare hogae , bactache gunatit ashervad , pate kareche bhajans bhandage , mere kurpa saru bhagavan kurpa joiche. sory my living micsing punjabi hindhu, gujarathy ,dare patan lengviches i m long time live in kargil siety jai bhole prabhu /sardar jaimal singh

Guest guest

apse milkar bahut acha laga jaimal prabhu ji.meri shuubkamnaye apke saath sada hai.Bhagavan apko ashirvad de.

Joy

sat naam vaahe guru!

= sikhs say this like we say hare krishna.

= May god keep you happy.

= How it happened that you became disciple of patelji?

= I would listen if you tel it.

= It is ok if you could not tell it.

i think i would stick with english from now on,

as it is not fun to give translation each time.

although i never have intention to talk something of importance in a language no one understands.

Guest guest

raj karega khalsa bhole sonehal. paisaw ji pranam guruji dinkarbhai is very presHES to my becouse hee pure divine you pliase recvest guru ji picture trye darshan you bee andestend my respect to baps big problem is no posebly conecting business vith devotion guruji dinkar patel is totaly surender to hiss master in prabhuk maharaj temple evry one bhagavan it is not good /SAT NAM- JAI RAM JI KI. BHAI JI IN SHAKSHIPATRA BHAGAVAN GIVE INSTRACTION IT IS CANOT BEE OPPOSITE , TRYTH ONE NOT TWO JAI SWAMINARAYAN sardar jaimal singh

jaimal singh ji,

jai sri krishna!

i can understand what you are writing.

please use dot (.) after you write a sentence.

my comments are below:

>>raj karega khalsa bhole sonehal. <<

i do not know about bhole sonehal.

>> guruji dinkarbhai is very presHES to my becouse hee pure divine you pliase recvest guru ji picture trye darshan you bee andestend my respect to baps<<

i understand your respect for him. i respect all sadhus.

i do krishna bhakti.

>> big problem is no posebly conecting business vith devotion <<

i think what you are saying is that

no one has interest in bhakti.

>>guruji dinkar patel is totaly surender to hiss master in prabhuk maharaj<<

is he following pramukh swami maharaj (yogiji maharaj)?

sounds good.

>> temple evry one bhagavan it is not good <<

bhagavan is only one, but devas are many.

it would be good if each temple is of one bhagavan or a deva/devi. but temples want more people to come, and different people worship defferent devas or bhagavan.

so, temple put different devas and bhagavan in temples to satisfy every one. if every understands gita correctly, then it is not a problem. otherwise people confuse by seeing different devas in temples.

>>/SAT NAM- JAI RAM JI KI. BHAI JI IN SHAKSHIPATRA BHAGAVAN GIVE INSTRACTION IT IS CANOT BEE OPPOSITE , TRYTH ONE NOT TWO JAI SWAMINARAYAN sardar jaimal singh <<

yes, sri sahajandaji was in incarnation of krishna as an ideal sadhu. i believe so after careful study.

shiksha patri is very good to follow. there it says that if any one tells you that krishnais not god or that he has no form (shape), then do not believe it. it also says that swaminarayans should respect all vaishnavas.

but when they put a small krishna moorti on a side in the temples, then it is insulting to vaishnavas. they, even say krishna is smaller deva than swaminarayan.

this is really sad.

sri ji maharaj has not said it. gunatitanand swami changed original message. premanand swami was always singing krishna's bhajans. then he was forced to give up that and was directed to sing sri ji maharaj's bhajans only.

this was not good.

i believe that some day some swaminarayan person would start a separate sect after premanand worshipping krishna.

jai sri sahajanand swami!

Guest guest

sory i m doesnot beliving prabhuk maharaj is tryth / sat nam i have personal darshan vith prabhuk maharaj sory im not recognise same divinity in him /jaimal singh

Guest guest

guruji is dadubai patel , prabhuk maharaj is from him selff , jai swaminarayan guruji dinkarbhai is next after dadubay patel i belive swamiji hari prasad ji not prabhuk ji maharaj/ jaimal singh

Guest guest

You are right that Shiksha Patri is good to follow because that sets guidlines to each and everyone of us how to live our lives. afterall that is the only way to reach the Akshardham where Lord Swminarayan Resides.

having small krishna moorti on a side in the temples, does not really mean to insult Vaishnava because that is also a form of krishna so they are basically same but given twodiffernt names. Lord Swaminarayan is considered to be the higher one because that is the way, i mean Krishna came on earht to kill his uncle because he was full of aham and anger, but he could not kill the anger from humans now showed a way to do it. However, Lord Swaminarayan came on earth and lived like a normal human being and showed us that how one can over come their own maya and agner, by just follwing the guidelines he has given us to live by. HE had went throuhg lot of hurdles just like a normal being and showed us that we can also live that way.we are not here to prove who is right or wrong who are we to judge the Lord itself. just think of his grace on us by giving us the powerful mantra Swaminarayan. any mantra you chant with faith then all your problems are solved so it is just a matter of having faith in him and not judge him.

jai swaminarayan

Guest guest

Did Swaminarayan also instruct about Sankirtan? If so what Sankirtan did he propose? As Chaitanya Manahprabhu personally gave to every fallen soul the "HARE KRISHNA, HARE KRISHNA, KRISHNA KRISHNA, HARE HARE. HARE RAMA, HARE RAMA, RAMA RAMA, HARE HARE" Maha mantra. Did Swaminarayan also give some mantra?

Hare Krishna!

Som

Guest guest

yes Lord Swaminarayan has given the mantra just like the one you said hara krishna...one the mantra that he has given is called "Swaminarayan" Lord Swaminarayan himself gave this powerful mantra. hope this answer your question.

jsn

Guest guest

Yes, shikshapatri is good to follow because it is derived from the vedas and upanishads. Shreeji Maharaj basically just put it into simpler terms for us to understand and in shorter verses. he just summarized all of our ancient books. the only reason he uses Krishna in the shikshapatri is to show he does not have an ego. I mean in those days (or even today!) you couldnt just come out and say that oh i am God. He had faith in his devotees to understand this then and today. He was smart because we all know what happened to Jesus when he said that he is God. He got crucified. If Swaminarayan Bhagwan did this then there would be chaos. At least BAPS shows that it has respect towards all other religions and devs/devis/gods/goddesses by installing other murtis in their mandirs. Ram came on earth with only one purpose and goal. that was to kill ravana and krishna's goal was to kill his uncle. We see murtis of all the gods with swords and bows and arrows, but Bhagwan Swaminarayan only holds a flower. This shows that he is not out to kill any one thing. Bhagwan Swaminarayan came on earth to get rid of the inner monsters within all of us. Moreover, Pramukh Swami was given diksha by Shastriji Maharaj. He did not take it upon himself to become the head of BAPS. Shastriji Maharaj appointed him. Pramukh Swami has no ego what-so-ever. Just observe his daily routines. He dedicates his life to humanity, charity and his devotees. He is just here to give moksha. He does not even touch a penny. He is humble, kind, selfless, merciful and forgiving. He is way beyond all of us. He has built mandirs all over the globe in over 43 countries in hopes of peace for the mind and soul. He lives a simple life and doesnt take credit for anything he does. So i suggest that if you dont know anything about him, then dont speak because you're just making yourself look bad! if u have not gotten to know him thats your loss!!! And if u dont believe this then go to Gandhinagar Akshardham, any BAPS temple, or simply visit www.swaminarayan.org

Hopefully you get your answers!

could you or other share what actions the swaminarayais are taking to fight terrorism?

akshardham tempe at gandhinagar was attacked by the terrorists. so i wish swaminarayansi take the lead in eradicting terrorism from bharat.

could they unite all the hindu gurus for this purpose?

could they show some effective ways to fight and win terrorism that others cn follow?

Guest guest

Dadubhai is part of the malicious sokhda group which is the most ridiculous and radical group in the swaminarayan fellowship. Yogiji Maharaj never appointed him, he was excommunicated from the fellowship as he was propigating anti-swaminarayan values. He was so over-intoxicated with power that he tried to preach to people that Yogiji Maharaj would give diksha to women, something which is the most awful aspect of dadubhai patel's crimes. Yogiji Maharaj never did advocate any of this imposter's principle and dadubhai was a power hungry maniac. Since he could not get any power in the fellowship, he had no other option but to leave and form his own little splinter group, which believes in him as some sort of Guru. He's not a guru!! Neither are any of his followers!! Yogiji Mahraj himself signed a document, in agreement that Dadubhai should be excommunicated out of the organisation. Anyone who beleives in this so called 'kakaji' is going down the wrong path and should swiftly re-think what they're following. He was a control-freak who simply had an ego 2 big for his own good. How can anyone follow such a man!!!

Dadubhai is part of the malicious sokhda group which is the most ridiculous and radical group in the swaminarayan fellowship. Yogiji Maharaj never appointed him, he was excommunicated from the fellowship as he was propigating anti-swaminarayan values. He was so over-intoxicated with power that he tried to....................................................................................................................................own good. How can anyone follow such a man!!!

Bhai kaun kehraha kai ki dadubhai guru nahin hai?????

soche samje aise hi hamare dadu ko aise waise mat kahan karo.

Aur pehle batao ke YOGIJI MAHARAJ ne kakaji ko shakshatkaar kyun karaya ????? & Dekho gens Bhagwaan bhaj shakte ho to kyun nahin ladies bhagwaan kyun nahin bhaj sakti hai ???

Bhagwaan ne iis earth pe ladki aur ladka kyun banaya ??? jo woh hi bhagawaan nahin bhaj sakte ho to kiss liye woo log iss dharti pe hai.

Bhai jo sochna hai to positif socho magar kissi ka bura mat socho.

KAKAJI kehte hai ki yaah pe saare santo ek samaan hai, aur ek rahashya hai ke KAKAJI ne YOGIJI MAHARAJ ne saab se pehle kyun Akshrdham mei bula liya????

Aur chahe to apne guru ya sant ko puchhana ke WHO IS KAKAJI ???

iss sanstha mei kakaji ne diye huee santo au behno bhi hai.

aur ek positif baat karta hun ki PRAMUKH SWAMI ne bahut achha kiyaa jo videsho mei mandir banayaa to saare indian ki ankhei khul gayi. Ye mat bhulna ke pehle ye kaam KAKAJI ne suru kiya thaa.

BAS mere bhai mei sirf yahin kehna chahtahun ki kisi ka bhi bura mat socho, bura mat dekho aur bura mat kaho. yehi to sikhate hai hamare guru ( kakaji, Pramukhswami,Dinkarbhai, Pappaji, Hariprasadswamiji, Mahantswamiji, Saheb & all).

Jo tujhe Dadubhai (kakaji) ko janana hai to hamare Dinkarbhai ko milo nahin to india mei hiranandani ke hi najdik Akshardham mandir hai waha pe jaa kar thoda gyan lelo aur tujhe is mandir mei saare snato aur bhagwaan ki murti dikhaay degi.

KAKAJI apne ka nahin sochate wo sabhi ka achha ho wohi sochte hai chahe wo hamaara dushman bhi kyun nahin ho.

jay swaminarayan to all:pray: