Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Salagram Silas available

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Dear Srinivasan, I am definitely interested in acquiring old saligramas and would like more details. Could you indicate the size of the smallest saligrama you have? My particulars:

Rajagopalan Raman, Bangalore, India; Phone: 91-80-57681281; Mobile: 919342560955; Email: vanamali@sancharnet.in

  • 6 months later...
Guest guest
Posted

Hare Krishna Mataji

 

Is it possible to let me know what types of silas u have like laddu gopal,laksminarashima etc. and also indicative price .

 

Thanks

 

suresh

 

sureshrao16@hotmail.com

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Dear nisha

please send me one small saligrams which comes to your hand which not latger than a marble

I would love to have them

Rama my e mail is boda55@aol.com

Posted

I am interested to get some salagrams purely voluntary. I will offer some contribiution - not price.

 

Do reply

 

Krishnan.S.R

tdtpc@sify.com

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hare Krishna! Pamho agt Srila Prabhupada!

I am interested in obtaining a Sila(preferably a Narasimha) I am a US Soldier that was preaching in Iraq for 2 years, I will be returning soon and would like the Lord to accompany me on my next journey down to that dangerous area.

my email is Partha-sarathi.kKS@pamho.net

your servant

Partha-sarathi d

  • 4 months later...
Posted

it's great to hear that you have salagrams. I am worshipping sudarsan salagram now. Do u have narasimha salagram which i want to worship. my email id :gsrv.bharadwaj@

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest guest
Posted

 

Dear Friends,

I recently imported a number of quality salagrama to the USA for a devotee who can no longer fulfill our arrangement.

 

I also have a number of fine paintings availble, including Sri Krishna, Sri Vishnu, Sri Hanuman, etc. All very reasonably priced, hand painted works of a master artisan in Nepal.

 

If anyone is interested please reply here with an e-mail address and I will contact you.

 

 

Hari Bol,

Nisha

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hi Maadhav

 

Panchamukhi Hanuman is the moolaswaroopa of Lord Hanuman which took to kill Ahiravana who had kidnapped Rama and Lakshmana and taken them to Patala Loka (the nether world ) of whom he was the king ...

 

He wanted to slay them and offer them as sacrificial offering to Patal Devi Nikumbla Devi the Family Diety i of his and cousin brother Ravana

 

Ahiravana could be killed only by the combined strength of Rudra (Hanuman) , Narsimha , Garuda, Varaha and Hyagreeva ....whose life was hidden in a bee ...

 

The above represent the five faces of Lord Panchamukhi hanuman .

 

There is a 36 foot Panchmuki Anjaneya Temple in Thindivanam near Pondicherry

 

Weblink panchamukhi.com/default.aspx

 

The Yuddhakandam in Valmiki Ramayana mentions this incident in detail

 

Sankatmochan hanuman Ashtak mentions this

 

Best Regards

 

Hari

 

 

harish bhai,

 

i have not seen reference of panchmukhi hanuman in ramayan.

 

which scripture talks about panchmukhi please?

  • 1 month later...
Posted

 

Dear Friends,

I recently imported a number of quality salagrama to the USA for a devotee who can no longer fulfill our arrangement.

 

I also have a number of fine paintings availble, including Sri Krishna, Sri Vishnu, Sri Hanuman, etc. All very reasonably priced, hand painted works of a master artisan in Nepal.

 

If anyone is interested please reply here with an e-mail address and I will contact you.

 

 

Hari Bol,

Nisha

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...