IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ethos

Inquiry, JNdas

Rate this topic

Hare Krsna! Glad to have your prescence as a moderator and Prabhupada sumpathizer on the board. I think you do a great job! Also the website is designed very nice and the board is well organized with your topic headings... well thought out!

I can't imagine though how you keep your mind with everyone else's thoughts running through your head. Still, you seem capable and scholarly.

My inquiry is how do devotees post pictures? Can you provide any details? Some people seem to be able to write, then post a picture and write again. What is the optimum picture format; i.e., kind, size, and dimensions. Can the text and pictures exceed the indicated limitations on the place text warning?

If you need some graphic design work done, let me know. My wife is a graphic designer/ Art Director. I can't commit to redesigning your web site, nor do I think it's needed. It's really a nice effort. But something less time consuming I can help with.

Respectfully,