IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Swamiji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

what swamis have u met and what did u felt after it, what did u get out of it? have u met your Guru and what made u choose Him?

I have only met 2 Swamis beacuse I live in sweden and its cold here, Kadamba Kanana Swami who can sing kirtans so lovely and Smita Krsna Swami who is a very humorisly man, I felt so welcome and full of Grace from The Lord when I met these wonderfull men..

My Guru I met over the internet hehe, I challenged Him as I was a Shaivite and where going to prove Him wrong, and like a humble Vaisnava and brahmana, He made me start chant the Holy Name and saved me..

i startde meeting guru when in there time am i being for the quest of the absolut truth.

i read a guita here there from diferent teachers etc, but nothing like going then to a devotees room and started living there many afternoons, shareing the profound light emaning from the books so easily...

st thst timea iwhere so much impacted with the knowledge going on, i feel like i have known this ever from other boddies now and theni started to have visions jaja, i have visualized the spiritual form of the devotee, he was seriously following and we as a youth where experiencing much clear with it.

THen i have seen him as a soul... bringhtly seatted cofortably in the forhead.. shinning, and full of Jyoti, suspended there amanating like tree diferent tipes of chine. in his room. all night long... steel i am going seen him steel.. hes a well wisher !!