IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

please!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

to any admin that is removing my posts all the time, I just want 1 question answered, why are I bein blocked and my posts removed?

Haribol!

Guest guest

no I aint.. I still dont kill cows or other animals.. dont support it either, but if u have read what I wrote I support everybody to worship God, so did His Divine Grace.. but it is not only my posts but others to..

ask me to be humble, start to be it urself first..

Guest guest

Yout don't kill cows but you support it by standing up for those who do.

Lord Krishna was very angry with Bhisma as he just sat and watched Draupadi when she was being disrobed and cried for help.

One who supports a sinner is worse then the sinner.

Guest guest

One who supports a sinner is worse then the sinner.

That is not true. Srimad Bhagavatam tells us that those who support the killing of animals and other sins are indeed punished but their punishment is less severe than the person who actually slits the throat of the animals.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

During the Mahabharat war, at one point Lord Krishna got down from his chariot and ran towards Bhisma using the wheel as chakra to kill Bhisma, but Arjuna stopped him. Lord Krishna was very angry with Bhisma has he had watched Draupadi being disrobed in front of him and he did nothing but watched.

Lord Krishna did run towards the others to kill them, why only Bhisma?

Bhisma was the most senior person and thus he should be the most responsible person.

A person who kills the animal, one who cooks, one who serves, one who provides the area for eating. They are all responsible for killing the animal.

A devotee who supports a cow killer is more sinful then the cow killer, as he is not in ignorance, but the cow killer is.

Guest guest

A Hindu who kills cows is more sinful then a Muslim who kills cows.

The Hindu is not in ignorance, he knows that cow killing is wrong as stated in the Vedic scriputres. But the Muslim because he follows a man made religion which orders cow killing, is in ignorance.

Guest guest

I know all this already thnx.. I dont support killing for the 6 th time, I say to them its wron, but I support them to worship Allah, God, Krsna so they may be pureified so they can advance in spiritual life.. if u are NOT in ignorance and are respectfull read what im wrighting and do not asume things, mental speculation is, yeah u know..

I said for the first time I wrote that I support their right to worship God, then I was with words attacked and called a animal killer here, u who wrote this speculated in that I killed animals, and now that I support it.. u are all good in pointing out faults in others, but neclect to see ur own faults!! I do not care bout this site anymore because their is no Vaisnavas here, nor any Krsna devoutees.. I thaught to hang out with my own people and find all of you.. haters, speculaters, rascals and so on.. good bye and I hope Krsna enlighten you..

(u dont need to defend urself and answering this, I aint gonna be here no more, gonna find a real Iskcon site!!)

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

We are all in ignorance, we have to discuss to help each other.

So leaving this site means you gave in to maya.

Arjuna did not want to fight, but after knowledge, he changed his mind.

Guest guest

no I leave this sight because im called a murderer for first thing, second all my posts is constantly removed and third Im being blocked at this sight.. and 4th nobody is polite or read what I wrights..

so NO I dont give in to Maya, rather I leave this site were maya resides..

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

Where are you Prabhu?

Some details will help everyone to know who you are.

Who is your Guru?

Guest guest

My name is Zamael, live in sweden and I was first a Síva worshipper until my heart lead me to a store that sold used things, there I fund 2 Srímad Bhagavatam and 1 Bhagavad Gita.. I started chant little by little 2 years ago after being a Síva worshipper for 5 years..

I have taken refuge at my Síksa Gurus feats and waits until he can be my Guru Maharaj, as this is perfectly ok with Smita Krsna Swami, he said I can wait faithfully on my Síksa Guru can be my Guru Maharaja.. Smita KRsna Swami is a disciple of Sríla Prabhupada and took Sannyas at very early age.. he told me that is beathyfull to see that I wait on my Guru.. im a strictly vegetarian and do not use any drugs, live by the 4 pillars that Sríla Prabhupada set out for al of us and I chant my rounds as He said.. I do not care if sumbody here or sumone else cal me things as long as my guru is happy with me, he himself like Prabhupada told me that is good to promote muslims to worship Allah with faith so that they may me cleansed, but dont promote killing..

with love, Zamael

Guest guest

so I beg Krsna to forgive u all who call me a murderer when u dont know me.. and I beg Krsna to forgive u for call me things when my guru is pleased with me..

further more.. if u gonna wright bad things or what ever u can call urself by name and not guest only.. those here who are being hatefull against muslims/Xtians and calling me a murderer, do u have taken shelter at a bona fide Guru? and what do He say bout u hating and calling other devotees murderers and lover of murderer?

Guest guest

sorry brother, that is wrong, Islam is sent down by Allh to man.. dont you know what a Prophet is?

Guest guest

I have only see a majority of people attacking me, calling me a murderer etc. where are my Vaisnava brothers to protect me in the nan of Krsna?