IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Adam and Eve

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dinasaurs and man bones can be found in Museums dating back to millions of years.

There are various scientific dating methods. I am not an expert in this field so don't know much.

carbon dating....

According to the Vedic scriptures, this Universe has existed for 155 trillion years.

Guest guest

Carbon dating is not accurate at all it is simply a guess.

No civilization has been said to be more than 5,000 years old so how can something be 1,000,000 years old?

Father is here to remove such ingmorance.

Guest guest

No civilization has been said to be more than 5,000 years old so how can something be 1,000,000 years old?

Father is here to remove such ingmorance.

Gross ignorance of your fakeraj, bramma kumar(i)s, and your fake god.

Settlements and civilizations 10000 years old have been found in Turkey and India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8th_millennium_BC

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/some_of_the_archeological_finds_of_2002.htm

A City Dating Back to 7500 BC

As was announced on January 16, 2002 from New Delhi, Indian scientists have made an archaeological discovery that dates back to 7500 bce. This suggests, as a top government official said, that the world's oldest cities came up about 4,000 years earlier than is currently believed. The scientists found pieces of wood, remains of pots, fossil bones and what appeared like construction material just off the coast of Surat, Science and Technology Minister Murli Manohar Joshi told a news conference. He said, "Some of these artifacts recovered by the National Institute of Ocean Technology from the site, such as the log of wood date back to 7500 bce, which is indicative of a very ancient culture in the present Gulf of Cambay, that got submerged subsequently." Current belief is that the first cities appeared around 3500 bce in the valley of Sumer, where Iraq now stands, a statement issued by the government said. "We can safely say from the antiquities and the acoustic images of the geometric structures that there was human activity in the region more than 9,500 years ago (7500 BC)," said S.N. Rajguru, an independent archaeologist.

Guest guest

According to whom is it precise?

The men who profit from receiving grants from the government who find such things?

You can believe many things if you like.

They also said they put a man on the moon as well.

Also that Aids is a disease that is cuased by some crazy virus.

Guest guest

Also that Aids is a disease that is cuased by some crazy virus.

I wonder what bramma kumaris think AIDS is acaused by ?

Perhaps invisible point of light.

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned guest wrote:

--------------------------

Gross ignorance of your fakeraj, bramma kumar(i)s, and your fake god.

Settlements and civilizations 10000 years old have been found in Turkey and India.

If you believe that there were civilizations and settlements all over the world (like Nile valley, China, Turkey etc.) and if you also believe that the Indians have been in existence since 145 trillion years, then why don't any of the Indian scriptures talk about other civilizations and other religions? In the name of religions, Gita talks only about castes, which are only sub sects among Hindus.

You talk so proudly about Gita, but just opposite to the teachings of Gita, you get provocated repeatedly for no reasons and hurl abuses. Gita teaches us to be sthitapragna and calm. But your posts do not indicate in anyway that you have read Gita seriously. Your love for Gita is just like the few fanatic souls of this world who have been spreading terror across the world. What is the difference between them and you? What they are doing through their actions is being done by you through words. When we do not show any disrespect either for Gita, Shri Krishna or your gurus, why do you spoil your mental and physical health by hurling abuses at people who have not done you any harm?

When Shishupala was hurling abuses at Shri Krishna, did he also hurl back abuses at him? We are only following the Gita by remaining silent to your angry outbursts. But remember that the same Gita speaks about the Karma philosophy also. As you sow, so shall you reap. If you think that you are serving God by hurling abuses at Brahmakumaris, then you are equally hallucinated like the present day terrorists, who think that acting as suicide bombers will please God. By repeatedly hurling abuses at Brahmakumaris, you are only showing to the world the teachings that you receive from your gurus and your organization.

I am surprised at the attitude of the administrators of this forum and the hare-krishna movement who are silently watching some of their members hurling abuses at another organization or its members who are just discussing the knowledge of Gita in a respectful manner. I have participated in the discussion forums of other organizations also and have observed that whenever any member crosses the limits of decency their posts are either deleted or that member banned. But my experience of many days on this forum sadly indicates the opposite. The Administrators seem to have given a free hand to some members to take law unto their hands and that too under the licence of Gita. I have not seen even a Kaliyugi Guru preaching hatred in public, then I don't understand why Gita will allow such hatred and abnormal behaviour?

I humbly request the Administrators of this forum to consider my request and do the needful. But if they decide to consciously ignore this request, I can only look towards God for help, just as Draupadi remembered Shri Krishna.

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar

Guest guest

(sorry I do not mean this to be a personal reply to you but to the whole group and the discussion at hand...this is the only way I know how to post and I don't have time to figure it out-- if someone will repost it properly, great)

the bible is a story

the story of the garden of eden is a PARABLE

have you not heard of the Bhavishya Purana? the events of the bible are predicted, with Adam and Eve as mother and father of non-vedic (mleccha) "civilization"

I digress

the point is the parable.... Jesus spoke in parables too...and when he did he talked about trees and vines and fruits

Well here you have this couple living in this garden

everything is provided for them

then along comes the serpent (doubt) and Eve wonders if maybe everything she could want is already provided

in that moment her world split into two.... good and evil

eating the fruit did not give her knowledge of good and evil, the fruit was the RESULT of knowledge of good and evil and the fruit is DEATH

very simple

Guest guest

If you believe that there were civilizations and settlements all over the world (like Nile valley, China, Turkey etc.) and if you also believe that the Indians have been in existence since 145 trillion years, then why don't any of the Indian scriptures talk about other civilizations and other religions? In the name of religions, Gita talks only about castes, which are only sub sects among Hindus.

That is what you think.

Vedas, Puranas talk about Brahmanda and life beyond this world in the material Brahmanda. It talks about seven seas, seven continents etc.

You talk so proudly about Gita, but just opposite to the teachings of Gita, you get provocated repeatedly for no reasons and hurl abuses.

Writing facts about a cheater is not hurling abuses, but plain truth.

Gita teaches us to be sthitapragna and calm. But your posts do not indicate in anyway that you have read Gita seriously. Your love for Gita is just like the few fanatic souls of this world who have been spreading terror across the world. What is the difference between them and you? What they are doing through their actions is being done by you through words. When we do not show any disrespect either for Gita, Shri Krishna or your gurus, why do you spoil your mental and physical health by hurling abuses at people who have not done you any harm?

Thank you for your fake care that you show towards me, but you have not proven that lekhraj is not fake.

When Shishupala was hurling abuses at Shri Krishna, did he also hurl back abuses at him? We are only following the Gita by remaining silent to your angry outbursts.

Neither you are Krishna nor I Sisupala.

When people have no logical way to defend their false claims, they resort to this irrational nonsense.

As you sow, so shall you reap. If you think that you are serving God by hurling abuses at Brahmakumaris, then you are equally hallucinated like the present day terrorists, who think that acting as suicide bombers will please God.

Wrong coparison with terrorists. I do not kill anybody, but just expose fake teachers and fake people like bramma kumaris.

The Administrators seem to have given a free hand to some members to take law unto their hands and that too under the licence of Gita. I have not seen even a Kaliyugi Guru preaching hatred in public, then I don't understand why Gita will allow such hatred and abnormal behaviour?

Censoring and exposing fake teachers is not taking law into one's own hand.

I humbly request the Administrators of this forum to consider my request and do the needful. But if they decide to consciously ignore this request, I can only look towards God for help, just as Draupadi remembered Shri Krishna.

Neither you are Draupadi, nor that point of light you hallucinate about is GOD.

Guest guest

Dear Guest,

Omshanti. The reply given by you was exactly on expected lines. Anyway thanks for your kind words.

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned guest wrote:

---------------------------In reply to:

---------------------------

That is what you think.

Vedas, Puranas talk about Brahmanda and life beyond this world in the material Brahmanda. It talks about seven seas, seven continents etc.

Learned Sir, you have intimated about the mention of Universe, seven seas and seven continents in the Puranas, but I had specifically asked about the religions that have been emerged in the past 2500 years like Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Jainism, Sikhism etc. which you have ignored.

Who will unite all the souls belonging to all these religions? Were they ever united? Will they be ever united?

With regards,

ON Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar.

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned guest wrote:

have you not heard of the Bhavishya Purana? the events of the bible are predicted, with Adam and Eve as mother and father of non-vedic (mleccha) "civilization"

The Adam and Eve of Christians, the Adam and Havva of Muslims are same as the Aadidev-Aadidevi of the Hindus and Aadinaath-aadinathini of Jains.

The spiritual mother and father of the world are remembered in the Indian scriptures as "Twam aadidevah purushah puraanah"

When God comes on this earth at the end of the Kalpa, i.e. in the Purushottam Sangamyug, then He enters into an ordinary human being to give Godly knowledge and to teach Rajyoga. He is named as Prajapita Brahma based on his actions. Along with him, God also makes a soul instrumental as the caretaker of all mothers and spinsters and names her as Jagdamba to spread the Godly knowledge. He places the pot of knowledge on Jagdamba and other mothers and spinsters. In its remembrance a pot of wealth is shown in the hands of Lakshmi.

This Prajapita and Jagdamba are the Adam and Eve or the Aaadidev-Aadidevi (twam aadidevah purushah puranah).

The whole world will recognize the incorporeal God (twamev mata cha pita twamev) through these two souls. That is why souls of all the religions remember them.

With regards,

ON Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar

Guest guest

Learned Sir, you have intimated about the mention of Universe, seven seas and seven continents in the Puranas, but I had specifically asked about the religions that have been emerged in the past 2500 years like Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Jainism, Sikhism etc. which you have ignored.

Who will unite all the souls belonging to all these religions? Were they ever united? Will they be ever united?

What do you mean by united ?

Would you care to explain ?

The seacrh for TRUTH may not lead to unity. It is path everyone of us travel alone. Nobody can help us.

The very fact that all these religions cropped up in Kali Yuga shows that they are not trustworthy.