IndiaDivine.org

Don't mistake silence for weakness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Your not willing to listen and i can't be bothered speaking about this subject anymore..................you all are starting to think that you are big swami's or something trying to teach each other about relegion.....if theres quarrel in your own relegion then you shouldn't even be speaking....... unite as Hindus to do not have civil wars........

Jai Shree Swaminaryan

Jai shree Krishna

p.s sunlight to me you look like the biggest fool.....thinking you know everything....do not comment just pray to whoever you think is god.......we will find out at our times of death what our mistakes were....and if if we were wrong or not....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature and My supreme dominion over all that be." Lord Krishna (Bg. 9.11)

The above means the swaminaryans are fools.

Accusations and verbal assaults are being made on me without any basis - I am well aware that I am not a 'devotee' yet the irony of the matter remains - a 'devotee' who is not a primary votary of Rama or Krsna (but of a pseudo - hybrid Hindu religion - Swaminaranism which glorifies Akshardham, their head chieftan and ideas not found in any real authorised scripture) is calling someone (who is aiming primarily for unalloyed devotional service in Krsna and Rama conciousness) a fool.

So who is the fool really?