IndiaDivine.org

Don't mistake silence for weakness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jay Swaminaryan

Just because people don't respond doesnt mean that there is no answer.

References to Bhagwan Swaminarayan in the scriptures

a. In Bhagavad Gita 4/7-8, Lord Krishna states, “Yada yada hi dharmasya...sambhavami yuge yuge” or “Dear descendant of Bharat [Arjun], whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, and a predominant rise of irreligion, at that time I descend Myself. In order to deliver the pious and to annihilate the wrong, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I advent Myself age after age.”

b. In Skand Puran 18/42, Vyasji states that in kali-yug (the present “dark age”), God will be born to a family of Samvedi brahmins, to Dharmadev and Bhaktimata (the parents of Swaminarayan Bhagwan) via NaraNarayan (the principal deity of India, Narnarayan Dev gave the parents of lord swaminarayan the blessing that Supreme God will be born to them in the form of a son). Further, in 18/46, Vyasji states that God incarnates whenever religiousness is in decline

c. Krishan means dark skinned, etc. In the scriptures the word Krishna also means dark skinned it is not necessarily refering to Lord Krishna. Also how can the scriptures contain the name of someone who is not even born yet? Lord Krishna was names Krishna because of his dark skin. it's like your wedding invitations being printed before youa re even born.

In the shikshapatri Lord Swaminarayan tells all his devotess to worship Krishna because how many people will beileve you if you say that you are God, if you go around telling them especially when you have just met them. Later on in his life Lord Swaminarayan himself states in many Vachanamruts that he is Supreme for example : Vachanamrut Amdavad 7 he staes that he is the the Supreme Purushottam Narayan Bhagwan. Also Lord Ram used to worship Lord Shiva. Krishna Bhagwan says he is supreme yet before the war of the mahabharat started he did the pujan of a shivling? Why worship another God if you are the Supreme most? It is because it is a hindu tradition and that is why lord Swaminarayan did what he did. If he wanted to he could have made everyone in every universe his devotee but then how would you progress? You would still have your kam, lobh, maya, krodh inside of you.

As for installing other deities in his temples. Lord Swaminarayan tried to install his own murti in the center shrine of one his temples but the poeple of the surrounding arera refused and rioted. So in all his temples he installed other deities. How many temples did lord krishna have of himself when he was on this earth? How many did Lord Ram have? Zero. How many followers did lord krishna have during his time on earth? how many did lord Ram have? Lord Swaminarayan Had over 2 million and he made over 2000 saints.

Lastly Lord Swaminarayan says in many vachanamruts that he will stay on this earth in the form of a god-realised sant and presently that is Pramukh Swami Maharaj. In many BAPS temples there are deities because we do not discriminate against Gods which many of you are doing on this forum. Also tell me, is there any other sant like Pramukh Swami Maharaj on this earth. Any other sant who could have done even half the things Pramukh Swami Maharaj has done like LondonMandir, the Mandir in Stafford, Houston the mandir Barrtlet Chicago. how can a person build over 600 mandirs worldwide by spreading the wrong message? It must be the right message. How else can you make over 725 sadhus who give up everything they had in the name of God. Sadhus who used to be doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. Also people much smarter than you, much more knowledgeable than you in the shastras, etc have given side to Pramukh Swami Maharaj and Lord Swaminarayan. Bill CLinton has met Pramukh Swmai Maharaj twice. once in the USA and once in Florida. How many times has Bill Clinton come to visit you? Who are you in front of them?

If still dont believe a word I say then ask yourself this, does your religion, does Lord Krishna teach you to slander and vilify other Gods? Does he say go and talk bad about devotees of Lord Rama or Lord Swaminarayan? Does your present Guru teach you any those things? Does Lord Krishna say talk bad about other God's mandirs especailly when they have lord Kirshna's murti in it? Maybe not in the center shrine but that is because they are temples dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan and not to Lord krishna.

Does Lord Krishna tell you to foster hatredespecially against other Gods no matter what their teachings are? The answer to the last few questions is no. Stop finding flaws in other Gods and religion when you have flaws in yourself. After you correct those flaws than talk.

Jay Swaminaryan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest

more about Lord Swaminarayn in the scriptures

skanda purana is one of the 18 puranas

Adhyaya 18 of the Vasudev Mahatmya of Skand Purana details many of the manifestations of God Supreme which seem to be presented in chronological order - including Rama, Krishna, Veda Vyaas etc. God himself is addressing Lord Kartikeya (Skand) and Narad Muni in this Adhyaya to details his future manifestations. Verse 41 details Budhha Avatar then the following:

Maya krushnana Nihataha Sarjunana Raneshu Yay |

Pravartayishyantyasurastay Tvadharmam Yada Kshitauha ||42||

Dharmadevatada Murtaum Naranarayatmana |

Pravrutayapi Kalau Brahman ! Bhutvaham Samago Dvijaha ||43||

Muni-shapan-nrutam Praptam Sarshim Janakmatmanaha |

Tatoavita Gurubhyoaham Sadharmam Sthapayanaja ||44||

This clearly explains that in Kali yuga, the Lord will be born to a family of Samvedi brahmins, to Dharma dev and Murti devi (the names of Lord Swaminaryan’s parents) using Narnarayan as the causal factor. By establishing Dharma, he will free the Munis and his parents from the curse of the Rishi, which sent them all on earth to be reborn. (this is exactly what

Please read the text "VACHANAMRUT" in which Lord has told every thing clearly about his Supreme being.

If u read SwamiNarayan Bhagwan's life history - There is an Incident where Lord sings out a Phrase composed by Kabir-

"Koti Krshna jode hath, Koti Shiv Dhare Dhyan, Koti Brahma Kathe Gnan ane SadGuru khele vasant".After singing this Phrase, he asks the people that Who is such a SadGuru then every one replies that-"Lord! You are such a SadGuru".But Lord SwamiNarayan says- "Such a SadGuru is my Choicest devotee Gunatitanand Swami(Who is the Avatar of Brahman) and I am even above that Purna Purushottam Narayan(ParaBrahman)"

See above Maya there are only two Entites and they are Brahman and ParaBrahman.

I am not against you but Vachanamrut has Solution to all the Questions if u Understand it Properly.

There is also an incident described in Sreemad Bhagvat that When Krishna Bhagwan entered the darkness of Maya then his Sudarshan Chakra (Which had the radiance and energy worth 10000 suns) appeared as a mere lantern. Such is the power of Maya and these two above Maya.

I agree though we shouldn't fight none of our Gods teach us to harbour hatred and indulge int he indriyas. We should try to correct ourselves before we correct others.

JAI SWAMINARAYAN.

Guest guest

It's wholly apaparent. It's obvious in your scriptures what is being told yet you cannot see it. Bhaja Krishna Kaho Krishna..

Guest guest

hello ya membas.

i have been on looking for arrownd the web, for VACHANAMRUT: have just found some oficial web linkin as just clearing some vachanamrut cuotes and history and thing. Iwonder, how to ge this special handwriten transcription in for that in english..

Have anyone copy sort to read?

I will apreciate your thought and links also. thankz !

have cool way.

Guest guest

Jai shree krishna.

We are not insulting swaminarayan but it's his followers who are sinsulting swaminaryan and Lord Krishna.

Just because Pramukh Swami built 600 temples and has millions of followers. That does not mean he is the truth. Islam is by far the fastest growing religion with billions of followers. Does that mean islam is the truth? The truth is that islam is the religion for the violent and in Kali Yuga people can't tell the difference berween what is right and what is wrong and can easily be converted to follow a completely false religion. That is the power of ignorace in Kali Yuga.

As Lord Krishna states in the Bhagavad-gita, out of thousands of people, only a few will follow him and out of all his followers, hardly one knows him in truth.

Quantity does not mean the truth, in Kali Yuga as predicted in the Vedic scriptures, quantity means the false.

It is a basic teaching of Hinduism that Lord Rama, Lord Buddha, Lord Narsima, and Lord Krishna are incarnations of Lord Vishnu. All of Lord Vishnu's incarnations are stated in the Vedic scriptures. There is no mention of Swaminarayan.

Lord Krishna states in the Bhagavad-gita that when there is a decline in religion at that time he descends. But what the foolish BAPS followers don't realize that all of Lord Krishna's incarnations are fixed in advance. As he knows the past, present, and the future. There is no mention of swaminarayan as his incarnation. The next incarnation is Lord Kalki.

The swaminarayan movement it self is now broken into 4 or 5 parts and it will break up further in the future.

Swaminarayan himself wrote the Shiksapatri and the message of it is krishna consciousness. So if you truly want to follow swaminarayan then worship Lord Krishna.

The Christians also have the same problem as BAPS, Jesus wanted his followers to worship God. But the Christians neglect God and worship Jesus as God.

There is no Guru like Srila Prabhupada, he came to the west and made the intelligent cow eaters into followers of the Vedic religion who wake up at 4am, chant 16 rounds, and wear a dhoti. Pramukh Swami has only made the ignorant Hindus even more ignorant.

Guest guest

"There is no Guru like Srila Prabhupada, he came to the west and made the intelligent cow eaters into followers of the Vedic religion who wake up at 4am, chant 16 rounds, and wear a dhoti. Pramukh Swami has only made the ignorant Hindus even more ignorant."

I agree with this. To convert the westerners who live a life of cow eating, lust, materialism. Into simple dhoti wearers is not easy. To convert a Hindu into a BAPS follower is not so difficult. As most Hindus are ignorant of the real Vedic teachings anyway. They just become more ignorant when they become BAPS followers.

Lord Krishna is in the heart of all living beings and he helps to keeps the ignorant in darkness as it's their desire. And keeps his devotees in light as it's their desire. Only by the mercy of a pure follower of Lord Krishna, like Srila Prabhupada can an ignorant Hindu (BAPS FOLLOWER) see light (become krishna follower).

The fact that Lord Krishna is present in 99% of the temples and swmainarayan in less than 1% of the temples clearly shows who is the supreme.

Guest guest

"There is no Guru like Srila Prabhupada, he came to the west and made the intelligent cow eaters into followers of the Vedic religion who wake up at 4am, chant 16 rounds, and wear a dhoti. Pramukh Swami has only made the ignorant Hindus even more ignorant."

wow. Insulting a god realised saint, like Pramukh Swami, tell me, have you heard of narak. It is reserved for people who speak harshly of or insult the Guru or God.

So Srila Prabhupada changed people inside. This is not so different from Pramukh Swami. He has made 700 saints who have left the material world to worship God. He has changed people all over the western world, including huge anti-adddiction campaigns, making people see the fundamentals of Hinduism. Possessing all the qaulitites of a realised saint, dharma, gnan, vairagya and bhakti, he is a realised Guru who shows the way to liberation.

Before insulting his motives i suggest you reconsider, and try and focus on your own progress in life. Good Luck, you may need it.

Jai Swaminarayan

Guest guest

Jai shree krishna.

You can do all good things, but if you fail to accept the supreme then it's all in ignorance and thus of no value. The result of ignorance is hell.

If you ignore Lord Krishna and the Bhagavad-gita, which is what BAPS does. Then whatever you do is in ignorance and you will go to hell. The donkeys also don't drink or take any intoxications, or eat meat, and they don't hurt anyone. Are they qualified for the kingdom of God? No.

Only by devotional service onto God, Lord Krishna, can one be liberated. Not by just being good like the donkeys.

It is an accepted fact that the Bhagavd-gita is the main scripture of Hinduism. So the Hindus must read and follow it. The Gita is eternal, it has always existed. The Vachnamrut is not eternal. It has existed for less than 300 years. What has a beginning is not the absolute truth. Only what is eternal is the absolute truth.

Why are you BAPS followers being so stupid? The Christians follow the Bible, the Muslims follow the Koran, and the Hindus follow the Bhagavad-gita.

Sai Baba also has millions of followers, but he is also keeping his followers in darkness by claiming to be God.

“The whole cosmic order is under me. By my will it is manifested again and again, and by my will it is annihilated at the end.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.8)

“I am the father of this universe, the mother, the support, and the grandsire. I am the object of knowledge, the purifier and the syllable om. I am also the Rig, the Sama, the Yajur [Vedas]. I am the goal, the sustainer, the master, the witness, the abode, the refuge and the most dear friend. I am the creation and the annihilation, the basis of everything, the resting place and the eternal seed.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.17-18)

“Whatever a man sacrifices to other gods, O son of Kunti, is really meant for me alone, but it is offered without true understanding. I am the only enjoyer and the only object of sacrifice. Those who do not recognize my true transcendental nature fall down.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.23)

“I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from me. The wise who know this perfectly engage in my devotional service and worship me with all their hearts.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.8)

“Furthermore, O Arjuna, I am the generating seed of all existences. There is no being, moving or unmoving, that can exist without me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.39)

Guest guest

“The whole cosmic order is under me. By my will it is manifested again and again, and by my will it is annihilated at the end.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.8)

“I am the father of this universe, the mother, the support, and the grandsire. I am the object of knowledge, the purifier and the syllable om. I am also the Rig, the Sama, the Yajur [Vedas]. I am the goal, the sustainer, the master, the witness, the abode, the refuge and the most dear friend. I am the creation and the annihilation, the basis of everything, the resting place and the eternal seed.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.17-18)

“Whatever a man sacrifices to other gods, O son of Kunti, is really meant for me alone, but it is offered without true understanding. I am the only enjoyer and the only object of sacrifice. Those who do not recognize my true transcendental nature fall down.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.23)

“I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from me. The wise who know this perfectly engage in my devotional service and worship me with all their hearts.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.8)

“Furthermore, O Arjuna, I am the generating seed of all existences. There is no being, moving or unmoving, that can exist without me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.39)

First came Krishna, and he claimed he was God and he also proved it. Then came the Christians and they claim Jesus is God, then came the Muslims and they claim Allah is God. Then came Swaminarayan, his followers claim he is God. Then came me. According to your stupid logic, you should now worship me as God.

Guest guest

Krsna also understands that Arjuna wants to see the universal form to set a criterion, for in the future there would be so many imposters who would pose themselves as incarnations of God. The people, therefore, should be careful; one who claims to be Krsna should be prepared to show his universal form to confirm his claim to the people.

The fact is that the devotee is not concerned to see the visva-rupa, the universal form, but Arjuna wanted to see it to substantiate Krsna's statement so that in the future people could understand that Krsna not only theoretically or philosophically presented Himself as the Supreme but actually presented Himself as such to Arjuna. Arjuna must confirm this because Arjuna is the beginning of the parampara system. Those who are actually interested to understanding the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, and who follow in the footsteps of Arjuna should understand that Krsna not only theoretically presented Himself as the Supreme, but actually revealed Himself as the Supreme.

In the Brahma-samhita it is stated that the Lord is eternally situated in hundreds and thousands of forms, and the main forms are those like Rama, Nrsimha, Narayana, etc. There are innumerable forms. But Arjuna knew that Krsna is the original Personality of Godhead assuming His temporary universal form. He is now asking to see the form of Narayana, a spiritual form. This verse establishes without any doubt the statement of the Srimad-Bhagavatam that Krsna is the original Personality of Godhead and all other features originate from Him.

There are many persons who create incarnations. They falsely claim an ordinary human to be an incarnation, but this is all foolishness. We should follow the principles of Bhagavad-gita, otherwise there is no possibility of attaining perfect spiritual knowledge.

A devotee of Krsna cannot accept false incarnations or followers of false incarnations.

In other words, persons who mock Krsna are to be understood to be demonic or atheistic. As described in the Seventh Chapter of Bhagavad-gita, such demonic miscreants never surrender to Krsna.

(by Srila Prabhupada from the Bhagavad-gita)

Guest guest

to the other posts - "shree krishna is god and he proved it" - so did Lord Swaminarayan

the point of the first 2 posts was not to offened anyone. It was actually supposed to go in a different thread. but due to my skiils with technology it got posted as a new thread.

the final thing should be this. You guys believe shri krishna to be supreme. and we believe lord swaminarayan to be supreme. Let's just worship whoever we worship without slandering the god of the other religions. There is this one thread on this site the shiva-swaminaryan-jesus thread which clearly insults other gods. And those people jus keep on arguing back and forth. First off that thread is an insult to your guru because i know that he does not teach any of his followers that.

Your guru has met Pramukh Swami Maharaj and the 2 of them have a mutual understanding for each other.- why can't we? If they can accept each other without fighting then so can we.

so let's just stop arguing and like our gurus build love for each other instead of hate because in the end accordding to the eyes of the westeners we are all jus hindus. It is our job to stand together and carry the name of hinduism and india onwards.

"Hate none, Love all, Trust few, Follow one"(whoever that one is it doesn't matter)

Jay Shree Krishna

Jay Shree Swaminarayan

Guest guest

For the guy or girl that wanted a printed version of the Vachanamrut in english, gujarati or hindi - where do you live?? - so i can tell you EXACTLY where to get one - no matter where in the world you are.

Jay Shree Krishna

Jay Shree Swaminarayan

Guest guest

yes, I agree with an ultimate stated truth,

THANX PRABHUPÄD. there is noone at this point of Kali chosen for that great and majestic realization also.

and by hundreds and thousands of - cycles.

As devotee, also seeking for the spiritual & ultimate truth. Visva - rupa. reconfirms also the position of Supreme, and nor or less is our way to plea for it. as simple way conditioned souls is not our concerns then, truth is there for seakers. and in hands of fidedign devotees to stat taht also. Thanx

I possition my self, as anyone here for seaking the truth, by - let me say that argues could not grant us to reach nor to preach and that also states our truth.

Well, I have met with BAPs cult, and been seking or learnin for Swami NArayan avatar like. and I could also see that is can call the position of GOD as BAP (great great seed like Father) of bindi souls.

Thanx for that re-concideration.

Om Shanti.

Guest guest

Nick - O - thats far, colombia, south america. The only thing i can think of is if you really want a copy i can buy one for you and mail it to you. other wise you can find quotes fromt he vachanamrut here http://www.baps.org/vachanamrut/content.php

Also it is not BAPs. It is B.A.P.S. -

B.ochansanwasi shree A.kshar P.urushottam swaminarayan S.anstha

Jay Swaminarayan

Guest guest

"It is our job to stand together and carry the name of hinduism and india onwards."

i have no desire to see the sanatana dharma being considered mixed with false worships and fake gurus

better to show the people that there's disagreements

Guest guest

"A devotee of Krsna cannot accept false incarnations or followers of false incarnations."

"In other words, persons who mock Krsna are to be understood to be demonic or atheistic. As described in the Seventh Chapter of Bhagavad-gita, such demonic miscreants never surrender to Krsna."

(Srila Prabhupada)

Srila Prabhupada clearly stated that most Hindu Gurus are bogus, and how do you tell if a Guru is bogus. Those who do not preach Krishna consciousness.

The Vachnamrut is not an authorized Vedic scripture, so it doesn't matter what it says. The Vedic scriptures are those which have always existed and not just 300 years. The Bhagavad-gita as always existed and it's eternal, the main Vedic scripture.

One cannot say worship of swamainrayan and Krishna is the same. As Lord Krishna clearly states in the Bhagavad-gita that he is the only God. So you either accept this or reject it. If you reject it, it means you think Krishna is a lier.

The Vaisnavas should respect all, including those who are in darkness (baps followers). But we should not accept their man made scriptures nor thier Guru (Pramukh Swami). Even swaminarayan himself was a Krishna devotee, and we have all respects for him. His followers have simply concocted thier own beliefs and for that they will go to hell, as stated by swaminaryan himself.

"Lord Krishna, his incarnations and his idols alone are to be meditated upon, but a human being or a deva even though he may be a devotee or knower of Brahman shall never be resorted to as an object of meditation."

Shree Swaminarayan (Shiskaparti 115)

Guest guest

In a Gita verse, Lord Krishna says that Religion will be considered to be irreligion and irreligion to be religion. This is a degraded age, do not trust any thing other that Krishna or anything that contradicts Bhagvad Gita, Srimad Bhagvatam and other bona-fide vedic scriptures. Time is running out, there is no time for word jugglery and mental gymnastics. At some point through millions of lifetimes, everyone has to come to the platform of surrendering to Krishna.

Guest guest

"Lord Krishna, his incarnations and his idols alone are to

be meditated upon, but a human being or a deva even though he may be a devotee or knower of Brahman shall never be resorted to as an object of meditation."

Shree Swaminarayan (Shiskaparti 115)

You see doesn't say Worship Krishna all at. As you can plainly see. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Guest guest

everybody keeps saying swaminarayan woprshipped Krishna, so Krishna is supreme. This makes no logical sense. All the avatars worshipped previous avatars. If Swaminarayan believed Krishna to be supreme, why does he say he himself is supreme on many occassions, and his abode is supreme.

After everything has been said, no matter what, from what i have seen in my entire life, there is no holier person on earth that Pramukh Swami Maharaj. He has lived a flawless life and possesses all 4 qualities of an ekantik Saint. Any evidence to the contrary would be greatly appeciated. I dont think you'll find any.

This is consistent with all the Gurus since Mul Aksharmurti Gunatitanand Swami and will continue to be true forever, as God will now forever stay on Earth through the realised Sant.

"Koti Krishna name...sadguru khele vasant"

Everyone feels they have the right path. Why the arguments.

We are all seeking liberation. If you were fully, 100% convinced of Krishna's supremacy, then you yourself would be ekantik, and frankly mate, you're definitely not. So please stop trying to convince everyone else when you're not sure yourself.

Swaminarayan came down when india was in turmoil. Wives were burnt alive, and daughters drowned in milk. God came down to remove ignorance and spread bliss. He mastered the scriptures at a very young age, and therefore the Vachanamrut, which is the essence of all the scriptures is credible. In it he has hundreds quotes from the Bhagvat Gita and the Upanishads, and thus the Swaminararyan faith does agree with the Gita and the Upanishads. Noone is ignoring them like everyone keeps saying. They are not ignored by Swaminarayan followers. Also, just to back up my friend, BAPS followers do NOT believe Pramukh Swami to be God. This is a huge insult. We believe God lives through him, and he is realised.

PS. a fake Guru doesnt do the amount of work Pramukh Swami does. He doesn't write tens of thousands of letters for his devotees, he doesnt stay up at night without anyone else knowing praying for drought victims, he doesnt carry out many, many disaster relief projects all around the world.

Jai Swaminarayan

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

everybody keeps saying swaminarayan woprshipped Krishna, so Krishna is supreme. This makes no logical sense. All the avatars worshipped previous avatars. If Swaminarayan believed Krishna to be supreme, why does he say he himself is supreme on many occassions, and his abode is supreme.

--

What kind of nonsence is this? I just quoted your own Scripture saying you need to worship Krishna. Anyway, we all have our Ista-deva. I hope you see one day that your actual goal is love of Krishna. Haribol

Guest guest

Jai Shree Krishna.

It is important to follow the authorized Vedic scriptures and not any man made scriptures.

The authorized scriptures are those which have existed for all time. Thus the Vachnamrut is not an authorized scripture.

As the Kali Yuga progresses there will be so many fake Gurus and fake incarnations of God.

Even though a Guru may preach good things, if he doesn't accept the authority of the Vedic scripture. Thus the fact that Lord Krishna is the supreme as mentioned in the Gita, Bhagavatam, Bhama Samita and others. Then the Guru should be rejected.

If Pramukh swami will preach from the Gita and ask his followers to read and follow the Gita then he is a real Guru. But he won't do this, as he is in ignorance.

The message of the Gita and Shishkaparti is the same, krishna consciousness. Unfortunately Pramukh swami has diverted his followers from the truth.

Guest guest

So I guess for all you - you all do tilak daily to school, work , etc. you read holy books daily, you all dont eat onions or garlic or eat out at restaurants, you all don't watch tv, you all dont go to the cinemas, you all bow down to your parents daily, i mean cuz you guys sound so religous - "oh this is not a authorized vedic scripture, i should know i read them all day, oh he is not god, cuz i am so religous"

this is all cuz of ego. no one is denouncing any god so don't start and compare beacuse you wont get anything out of it.

Guest guest

Let me also add that anything Pramukh Swami Maharaj says is the same as what Swaminarayan propounded, as he is part of the succession that Swaminarayan started himself. Therefore there is no difference.

My only real point is this. Stop saying that Swaminarayan worshipped Krishna. HE DID NOT. He did so only to show us the way and he couldnt openly say he was God at the time.

Why did so many of his saints believe him to be supreme at the time of his incarnation if he said he was not. Were they just making things up from what they heard every single day. They were there at the very time. They wouldnt believe him to be supreme if he said otherwise.

"realise that the form amidst the divine light is this Maharaj visible before you" Vachanamrut Gadhada II-13.

Now all of you are gona start that this isnt a real scripture. Whatever, this argument is old and i dont really care anymore. All im saying is, stop saying Swaminarayan knew Krishna to be supreme. He did not, this is not his teaching.

oh, and also, this ignorant imposter, false Guru, whatever you call him, hes sure doing a sound job at spreading dharma all over the world. Pretty bad at being a FALSE guru if you ask me. Sounds like he knows what hes doing.

What nonsense is this? What nonsense is this? What nonsense is this? What nonsense is this? What nonsense is this? What nonsense is this? What nonsense is this?

Good luck in life.