IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Me and and my girl friend both are christians we want to getting marriage in hindu way is it possible in india.

Guest guest

You can get a Hindu wedding anywhere in the world, you don't need to go to India.

But India is the best place.

Before anyone gets married read up on some things first. There isn't any church/temple/synygogue/institution that should marry people. GOD literally unites 2 souls together by infusing them as 1. God is Love (PURE LOVE) Always look for God/Love in a relationship.. Seek God/Love in another person and u will find it.. U will know if the person is right for you when you see God and experience bliss and ecstacy beyond your wildest dream. You will have a cosmic orgasm which is soooooo wonderful and surpasses sex 1000000000000000000 times and then you shall meet your TWIN FLAME; in other words, the LOVe of your LIFE. You both will share the same experience. Only then you know that you have been married by GOD(LOVE) in GOD(LOVE) Until you really find that bond, that pure love, your relationships will most likely crumble and fade away with time. But if you find this Love, the Pure love that i'm talking about.. You will ascend to heaven with your Twin Flame and live forever /images/graemlins/smile.gif

That's not God marrying people. When God marries a couple believe you me my friend.. U will know it because u will get to see-experience-feel GOD. Yes you actually see God. The breathe of God will enter your heart chakra and you will feel Bliss and Ecstacy beyond human comprehension. The people who get divorced are married by church and that's not the way GOD/LOVE intended it for it to be. The marriages by the church or any other institution are short lived because they aren't based on LOVE but Lust. People are deluded into thinking they are in LOVE. And Love is perfect and does not make mistakes.

Guest guest

"If God marries people then why are there so many divorces?"

because we have free will.. even to ruin something done by god

"Does God make mistakes? "

no.. it was a mistake if we were not free

freedom is necessary to love

Guest guest

I think, there are some agency who does arrange Indian traditional marriages including the prist, Bride family host, Groom family host, venue, and invites. This is little bit expensive but very traditional and planned and lavish.

We can talk to our friend's family to do it simple and cheap way but nothing less as far as rituals are concerned. Let me talk to my mom (she would like to host bride side as she has no daughter and wish to marry one)

Sukhanandan@