IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

shrimad bhagvatam in mp3 to download

Rate this topic

Guest guest

jai shir krsna

iam new to this forum i must say i really enjoy reading all the post that were submitted i came across this forum while i was searching for the shrimad bhagvatam i want to download to play on the computer i get one from Shri PRABUPADA website but that is the streaming audio meaning i have to be connected to the internet in order to play that iam a mlooking for one where i just download the audio and play it anytime

if i can also get the following will be helpful

uddhava gita

ramayan

mahabharat

all of these in mp3

thank you

jai shri krsna

Guest guest

thanks a lot i doing just as you told hey any format i just mention mp3 format ok once i cna get in to put on my computer and i can play it and hear it that is fine with me that is all i want becasue i do have access t othe internet so much anyhow thanks a lot

ok i am being greedy now

i mention

uddhva gita

mahabharat

ramayan

if i can get the link for these also will be great just want to put them on my computer and listen to themwhatever format realplayer or mp3 format right now my computer is using media player

thanks a lot

for the info you give thanks a lot

jai shri krsna

I meant urls NOT url when saving to notepad.

I also have Ramayana. Yes your greedy. Your right. Haha.

Ok, Uddhava-gita is Canto 11 I think, I will cut it and put it on-line. Getting lots of requests for it.

Guest guest

Dear good soul,

If you want to hear and store in your hard disk,even though it is little bit time consuming...but it is really worth it. It goes like this...

There is a online recorder called "freecorder". This allows a person to record anything online heard continuously for half an hour, and after that you can save that and record again half an hour, half an hour and so on. This version is free and does not have time expiry and above all it stores in MP3 format. I have recorded for more than 200 hours and still recording too. Recording technique is very simple. Just keep this freecorder and the item to be recorded ready, first press record...and then play the play item...it will record anything online streaming...even internet radios...etc...

just give a try. You will play obeisance to those freecorder people, who had created this wonderful software... this software is particularly where the download is not allowed, where it can only be heard.

link for freecorder :http://www.replay-video.com/freecorder/index.php

just download the demo version that is enough. It allows you to record for half an hour. You can keep recording any number of half an hours.

Happy recording and keep chanting lords name while recording and say whole hearted thanks to the freecorder people. coz...i do.

Take care.

V.Rangarajan

Guest guest

hare krsna iam going to the site you told me about now am going tocheck it out thank you

i will give you a feed back after im done ok

Guest guest

The freerecoder works great!!

I thank you so much . I am really excited to download so many valueable discourses.

Guest guest

If you know hindi and wish to ddownload srimadbhagwadgita in simple poetry format than you must try www.audiohindi.com

register free and download entire book in mp3 format

you can hear it online too along with text.

Guest guest

thank you very much i really appreciate you kind help

but i have a little problem i do not know hindi now iam getting into this so it will be of great help if i get any site with learing hindi that will be helpful

also i did use the free coder well i did not get to dowmlaod anything yet from the internet becasue my computer was down so that is why i was not comming to the internet but now iam back on ok

looking forward for your continued help

thank you

jai shri krsna