IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

mushroom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna

I would like to know if it´s forbidden to drink allucinogen mushroom tea.

any answer is welcome.

thanks

Jimi

well, mushroom is an allucinogen. in soft it make sense about the sensible thoughts in your heart.. in my expirience...Bwell.

OK .. i would like to tell you about my expirience, i mean is like a healer of the consciouss, it makes you more much more sensible with the outside or outward world in surrowndin you - it may be forbidden by a regulative principle obvious!! it has to do with the matter of being intoxicated, and it endure even for long time. i dont know if mixxin it could with tea be more pasive like etc, I remember picking up some bigg and "Under-PUrple" xilosives from my country souuth America, walking with some Bhakta friend Dude.. Ohh mon, them are fantastic tripys. I just like them so much, I just take a look in the past having each one his own rations, about 20 or 30 each. I just could deal with some little Mushs and in the commin back bus i was like Wuashe.. wouoouuhh... jeje.

Me myself seated in that bus so much way relaxed and even contemplating with some fact in my spiritual adjustments, I could even remember that i was no so much concerned with the fact of taking intoxicants that way am not full and right full prospected to make some example. Bhakta friend appeal just to giving those to Shiva and to the mercifull God of Darkness. When he pics them i could remember listenin even to him "om nama shivaya.." and that relax mee even better. So on. in the buss i was just like looking forward from my point of view and like so the impact that those has with the gyan light, i asumme that immersed in the ignorance the mush makes sense of being a soul and realizing that the nature just envolves U, sort of, but the self mastering it. when i look at my frend that hes seatted there on the window by the other side i realize hes a spiritual energy and so when, i turn to my window the clowds are just fantaastic-so much alive, so I feel sort some insecure thing u know, in that fly you are so much sensible, lokkin at him, and later i realize by my window that the clowds change like more fast than a ray of light, but the relation or on the mind is the connection, also that reafirms the kind of thing i was doing because of intoxicating my self.. suddenly. But i was calm down and i could realize the material world is just an mirror. because the musshhs are matterial boons them takes u and even so in reward you could go down also. So the expectations could be more of that being much more mystic involved and thing... i couuld say as far as your mind could hold it too.

As regards my expirience it was so good i remember, the companny. it was with some Hare, and so the inquisitiveness of feeling the truth fills me in stance even of undestanding brahman, and so on...

By that is not required as far as real spiritual advances are concerned. the best way is to follow sinserely, your self in the Principles.

I could even remember some bhakta dudes going and triipin to other planets mon.. the Yoga is the key, to have a good trip. but that not eeven ashures you also that forbidenn is it be.

Like when the shastras says, you could go to moon planet but you have to return back.. here.

OK, anyway am just a new visitor now. So Have funn.

Guest guest

I think mushrooms are impure thus we should not eat them. Just the look of them tells you this.

Guest guest

i would like to know if the mushroom is an intoxicant, because it came from the cow´s dung and it´s said that the cow´s dung is pure and antiseptic.

hehe..

Yeh, the Dung may it be pure, so you could just like roll it, and put it under your bed.. or even stick a bit in your mouth.. off course.

let me tell u, Dung is pure Dung.. even parasites grow an as dirty in the Dung may, as could be better.

The quality of the Mushroom is to make sense of the treeep also, that open your third eye even as to fly to moon. It makes sense of the things even to as realize the pure conciouss as soul. The Vedis culture teach these things also as to treat it to candle on the Agarbaties (inscense), to purify the atmosphere aslo.

So the trip is in terms of intoxications on you mon. But to grab a better conciouss the mush is such a key !!

I do not promote these things at - that time my friend and i were in quest of founding joy in the spiritual contexts.

remember; "sat chit ananda - vigraha"

Haribol Jimi,

Yes, hallucinogenic mushrooms are an intoxicant and intoxicants are avoided by devotees (and me), as are all mushrooms, as these are considered to be foods in the mode of ignorance. Intoxicants confuse the mind, and you need your mind focused and your intelligence unhindered if you are after transcendance.

If you are trying to find your way to Lord Krishna it is better to take the path of maha-mantra meditation - chanting 'Hare Krishna, Hare krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare' on beads, and with concentration. Following the four regs will help too (no meat/fish/eggs, no intoxicants, no illicit sex and no gambling)

Trying to get to God by psychedelics is cheating yourself - you need to do it 'cleanly', by developing love of God, and attraction to him. you can do this by chanting, reading books about him and associating with devotees etc.

Many people (including myself in my ignorant youth) think they can find heaven and God through hallucinogenic drugs, but while it may 'open your eyes', it is not the way to go and could be dangerous for you.

You will to be need patient and determined to develop through meditation, but it is the only way to permanently transcend this world, else you will fall back down.

Best wishes

Mark

Guest guest

Thaks for your answer Mark .

I will keep chanting the names of the Lord.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.

Yes, food in the mode of ignorance, thats the point, something about those carries me an profound realization as to wether are those a rightfull aproach to the truth - in tracsendece, because is it, having now all realization in the mode of goodness as devotee is situated at the Mushroom as is it not a right way, so when. It became for me seeing also myself in that too, as whom u are in a sensible way, you there could feeeel it.. it carries the magic of the prakrti. and at the bigginig it carries an aproach as having the susteinance of being soul (s) etc..

Is such a key to introduce people to the truth. to the roots of this hughe spiritual tree.. as the Veda ijunctions also are in this material-word manifested. The Mush is something like that, and also carries people to starting expiriencin and in diferent planes of the spiritual sky.

As to whether we are souls.

It was nice. At the time, but not my way.