IndiaDivine.org

Audio of Bhagavata [Chaitanya] Now Here!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

There is the sanskrit reading of the geeta by swami brahmananda (Chinmaya Ashram) somewhere online which is reaaly beautiful, the gitamrta people should get that one. He has a really good voice.

Sorry I have 2 nicks here now. Govindaram [old] and pankaja_dasa.

I didn't ask anybody permission to put Chaitanya Bhagavata, if devotees have issue ...

I am sure WHEN THEY FIND TIME [LOL ?] they will let me know..

Until then Lord Nityananda is telling me upload this. Right now listening to Bhagavatam...

Ps. You don't need permission for the actual text. The Original Sanskrit [copyright Goloka] But the English Translations you do, I have been told. This is so people might not misrepresent your work. But if your not going to misrepresenent then why wait? We have NO TIME! To ask permission. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guest guest

OH, in that case do you mind if I copy the geeta on your website and distribute it on CD, because I have already done so several times(sorry if you did not want that done) I didn't think that anynoe would mind spreading the message of the gita.

I would record the Uddhava geeta myself but unfortunately I don't quite have the voice for it. What I am going to start to work(hopefully soon) on is a sanskrit english version of the geeta. That is the sanskrit verse(by Swami Brahmananda) then the english translation(from Gitamrta). I hope this is ok by you.

Hare Krishna.

Yes anyone can make copies of my recordings to distribute them on CDs. That would be good for all. That is the reason why I placed my recordings on the net for free, for all to listen, benefit and pass on to others.

But in order to add sanskrit to my English recording, you have to get permission from Swami Brahmananda for his sanskrit. And the BBT for the English translations, since it's their book I used and I got permission from them.

I will have a new version of the BG in English, Hindi, and Gujarati with the sanskrit, translations, and purports on mp3 CD in a few months time. You can help me share the costs of making all these recordings by making a donation, if you wish.

Kamlesh Patel

gitamrta.org

Hare Krishna.

The cost depends on the number of pages the Uddhava Gita is on. But the minimum cost is $500.

I have the equipment and a good narrator to make the recording. If you would like to sponsor, let me know. I have paid for making many recoridngs (BG in 5 languages) and now I am recording the BG with sanskrit, translations, and purports in 3 languages. Any support would be much appreciated by Lord krishna.

Kamlesh Patel

Gitamrta.org

Guest guest

I would love to share the cost, but unfortunately I am a student at present and don't have any income whatesoever, still living off my parents. But, when I actually get a job, I would be happy to sponsor some recordings

You know what I think?

Many are not making any kind of dynamic preaching, on the internet because of these copyrights, and are afraid..

That said [i am afraid of one person, His name starts with P and N. [Prabhupada and Nityananda].

There is a recording of Gita on Bhagavad-gita Interactive CD, Sanskrit and English, this is a clean version with no music background. I may put it on my site. Converting to RM. Is really saving me lots of bandwidth. This is not the same as Gitamrta.org, but I am sure you won't mind me doing it. But I doubt I can, we can only try. Jai Sri KRISHNA!

gAURA-NITAI HARIIIIIIIIIIIIII