IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is said Avatari Krishna appears only once a day of Brahma. I've also heard that all other Dvaparayugas Avatara Krishna appears as an incarnation of Vishnu. Can anybody explain the facts to me? Thanks

Guest guest

It is also said that usually Dvaparayuga comes after Satyayuga and Tretayuga follows then after Dvaparayuga and that in this particular yuga cycle it turns around (I thought because of the appearance of Sri Krishna). Does anybody know if this means that in the usual cycle first Krishna appears and then Rama?

Guest guest

Krishna is vishnu, Rama is vishnu.. Maybe I am misunderstanding.. what exactly do you mean?

Guest guest

I think the reversal of the cycles is unlikely (speaking just on gut feeling) because it would disrupt the smoothness of the devolution of society, it would mean that people would suddenly become degraded then suddenly increase again as opposed to gradually changing over time

Guest guest

"It is also said that usually Dvaparayuga comes after Satyayuga and Tretayuga follows then after Dvaparayuga and that in this particular yuga cycle it turns around"

Well, maybe I just made this up once in my mind, because I can't find it back anywhere and don't remember where I read or heard it.

Anyway about Avatari Krishna appearing once every day of Brahma and Vishnu-avatara Krishna appearing every Dvapara I'm quite sure the Gaudiya Vaishnava Acharyas say this, because I've heard a discourse about it in the Iskcon temple. I'm sure there are devotees who know more about this phenomenon.

Guest guest

What is the difference between Krsna and Vishnu???? Vishnu is Krishna Vishnu is Rama or Krishna is Vishnu and Rama or Rama is Krishna and Vishnu.. They are all the same person no???

Guest guest

Of course they are the same and non-different, but they are understood to be different at the same time. In Vaikuntha it is said, they are all Narayana, but all of them are the rulers in, their respective forms, of different Vaikuntha planets. Hence the expression 'one yet different'. You can have devotion to a perticular form and eventually go to the planet where this form is the ruler. But the orrigin of all is said to be Sri Krishna. Hence he is called 'Avatari' and not 'Avatara'.

Guest guest

What do you mean by planets? Where are these planents? How do they differ from physical planets?

Guest guest

These Vaikuntha planets are situated beyond this material world and are said to be completely spiritual in nature and are absolutely free of material qualities yet full of transcendental variety. Vaikuntha is said to be built up out of cintamani (wish fulfilling stones) wich are all conscious beings. All beings ever think of Narayana (Krishna) and serve Him according to there different natures.

Guest guest

Can you please elaborate on this

"situated beyond this material world and are said to be completely spiritual in nature "

beyond in what sense? and what do you mean when you say spiritual in nature?

Guest guest

Beyond material perception, free of material qualities, yet full of variety. There is material nature and spiritual nature. Bhagavan consist of three energies; external (material) energie, marginal energy (The Jiva's) and internal (spiritual) energy. As the material world is created from the external energy, the spiritual world is created from the internal energy.

Learn more about it on the internet through google or anything. I haven't got all the technical knowledge. Internal energy is completely explained by Vaishnava Acharyas, so there must be some of it readable on the internet.

Guest guest

Again these conceptions of here and there external and internal come up. How can there be external and internal energy, isn't saying external energy saying that it is outside of him? Implying that there is somewhere he is not. I guess I really have to go do some more reading.

Guest guest

Beyond material perception and free of material qualities are altogether different. For instance our senses only perceive certain frequencies so that there can be material things that are beyond our perception.

If it is free of material qualities but full of variety because there are things that are "spiritual" in nature. I have no problem with this, but for instance we can understand material things through knowledge of matter and energy which form the building blocks of material nature, is there something similar in the spiritual realm, a "spiritual proton, neutron, electron etc" Even in material nature on one level everything is energy (protons, neutrons, electrons are all energy) which is something subtle in itself but combines with itself in a manner to produce the effect we know as tangibility. Is there something similar in the spiritual domain? If so what are the concepts involved with it.

Guest guest

Why is it hard to understand that God can have the concept of having something outside of Him yet situated within Him? His potency is inconceiveble (impossible to imagine) and transcendental (going beyond human knowledge, understanding and experience). Don't try to lock God or His devotee in your head, it is not possible, but try to lock them in your heart. Give your love to them and you will behold how great their love is.

Guest guest

And please don't think there is anything that God can't do, whatever you can think of.

Guest guest

have u experienced this?

it sounds great!!

Please tell us more about your experiences!!

U must be living in bliss all day.....wow

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

I am not living in bliss all day, for I'm not free of the sense of false ego, but in the few moments that I have been, I have experienced the love of God by giving it to Him and His devotees without expecting anything back. You just start crying profusely and feel their love and precense, especially by praying and worshipping the beloved Gurudeva of my parents, Srila Prabhupada but as well by worshipping Rupa's Istadeva Sri Damodara or Sri Nityananda.

Actually Gaura, Nrsimha, Radha and even Shiva and Durga and Ganesha. Experiences described in Gaudiya scriptures. I have never experienced this to be material but as moments free from sense of false ego. But of course I don't really know anything so it might all be false. I have had many dreams of Krishna and His devotees as well. Always full of bliss. Of course I am just as fallen as any other conditioned soul, so I'm not living in bliss all day. Would I go sit behind something silly as the computer then to argue with other people? It's all proof of sense of false ego. I have experienced this ecstacy while worshipping Prabhupada so often that I take Prabhupada's mercy very seriously. I don't think I know it, but I'm sure Prabhupada and His Guru's are right. You might doubt the Lord's potencies and Prabhupada's pure devotion, but I don't.

Guest guest

The crying goes together with a great happiness like you've never experienced before and you allways want to remain experiencing.

Anyway I think this discussion was allready all the time, but is becoming an even greater show of ego, atleast from my side. So I take back all my statements since I don't really know anything about God. Please don't ask me any more to explain anything from the Vaishnava point of view since I haven't got the knowledge. Just follow what you feel is right and try to love one and other.

I have behaved like a big fool to think I knew anything about the Lord. Hereby I retreat from the forum.

Guest guest

Hi! I'm new 'n' want to say dat krsh is the incarnation of Lord Vishnu.Il existe donc plusieurs incarnations du Dieu vishnu(ex: Rama,Narasim...).