IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mark

Dreams

Rate this topic

Haribol & Jaya Srila Prabhupada!

Do dreams play a big part in K.C spirituality ?

A few months after I became interested in KC and had begun chanting a little I had a dream that helped to drive me on to try and develop my K.C more -

I dreamt that I was trapped in a kind of mental asylum that was located in a sort of disused temple in a jungle.

The asylum was full of mad monkeys jumping about and screaming - they did not seem to be aware of their situation, and just kept swinging from the roof beams and bouncing off the walls. I knew I had to get out and started climbing upwards to escape.

I then woke up in a sweat and was relieved to find it was only a dream.. (or was it!)

Anyway this had a quite an effect on me- its not often I remember dreams or act upon them, but this one really got to me.

Are dreams ever sent to us or are they just from our unconcious mind ?

Any comments

Hare Krishna!

Guest guest

Dreams can reveal a lot about you. What is more important is not to think about what is actually dreamt, although sometimes these can reveal latent or suppressed desires, but to think about the actual dream process

Guest guest

Dreams can give some insight to repressed desires but I wouldnt pay too much attention to this particular dream..

Guest guest

An asylum full of mad 'monkeys' who are unaware of their madness, located in a jungle - Seems to sum up the material world to me!

If we do not make any spiritual progess we are doomed to stay locked up in it..

Guest guest

Hare KRishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my humble obeisances unto him!

Yeah...sounds very much like this material world. Interseting that you were in a temple with monkeys in it, so iam guessing we can equate that temple to this material world as the energy of the Lord too.

interesting...!!!???

Haribol!

anand