IndiaDivine.org

Regarding Animated film on Lord Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that we are also devotees of Lord Krishna and wish to go ahead withthe Cartoon film on the life of Lord krishna. No one has done this kind of animated film on Shri Krishna. We wish to do it. If You are interested in taking up this project it will benfit all our goals. We can circulate Cds on the life of krishna in any languages.

Please help us in building this project.

Yours Truly,

Suyog

Suyog97@rediffmail.com

this is a very good idea and one with a lot of potential to be popular. the 'Krishna' serial that was done in the late 90's was very popular, but a cartoon would be a higher level of production value than the live actors.

my Guru Maharaja, Bhakti Caru Maharaja is very involved in Krsna Conscious films. and he is setting up a 3D animation studio in Ujjain. so i will forward your message to his secretary and you can go from there.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Suyog,

This is exactly what i was planning to do, can i help you. I have a couple of friends who could also pitch in. I'm in my final year engg. in Information Science. Please let me be of some help to you.

||SriSadgurucharanaravindarpanamastu||

Truly,

Meera

aster_diva@.co.in

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi there,

This sounds very interesting!

I had this idea at uni but I couldn't see any one taking an interest.

I also have a 1st class degree in Graphic arts so I may be able to put some visuals together keep in touch.

Think like the Japanese artists -especially 'anmime' Then we can really CREATE!

Animation opens up a world of possibilities...

Guest guest

HareKrishna all!

I am getting excited already. I have a humble request though. Please make these animated films as bright and as colorful as possible. Please make sure that these are not dark as you may have seen the Ramayan animated movie (from Japan, I think). The background becomes very dark when the vaanars(monkeys) pf Sri Rama are preparing for the battle against Ravana. Also, kindly make sure that there is not a ounce of vulgarity in which the characters are portrayed e.g. I had seen an animated KrsnaKaliya movie where the cowherd girls of Vrndavan are shown without the sari covering their chests or another picture where Dhruva Maharaj is only wearing a small cloth - something like an underwear; same applies to Krsna as well. I think for people new to Krsna conciousness, its a bit embarrassing and also for people who know the philosophy, its a bit embarrassing to give the CDs to someone. It becomes difficult to show to children or in a gathering as well.

Please accept my apologies if I have offended anyone.

Please accept my humble obeisances.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada! HareKrishna!

Guest guest

Great ideas.. What about a video game as well. Several times I downloaded RPG builders intending to start but alas I am no artist. The hardest part is done the script if you can do the cartoon the video game shouldnt be far off.

Guest guest

how about a fighting/adventure game as a kshetria warrior in events that lead to the mahabhrata war. using traditinal weapons in occasional combat leading to all out warfair and making dhamric choices of moral values as a fighter for the pandavas and a citzen of bhrata in krishnas age or even sometimes even dual as various heros. like XBOX jade empire or the starwars kinghts of the old republic or revenge of the sith; games. moral issues and a bit of combat. even some bandits and meditaion visions mixied in. these games are fun occasionally perhaps once a week i may pay a game for 2-3 hours.

Guest guest

If the aim is bring people on the right path then you have to make inroads into culture. The amount of actual philosophy that is represented may be minimal but it would serve as a way to introduce ideas and characters and develop a following that would undoubtedly get into the real important aspects of religion. Look at the star wars following. If there was an actual religion based on the jedi they would have a massive following. I even heard that they had to put Jedi as an option on some English forms because of the number of people that pencil it in.

You can actually introduce a lot of chants, mantras through video games. and once people get interested in it at a young age chances are they will only go deeper into it.

Guest guest

so fun that is showing you about the dharma is bad? so unreal. children cant chant all day children play teens play so let them play on a game that is good for them, not games with a murder count!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had gone through the Hutch Mobile that they are going to download the Bhajans, Aartis etc. Such movement should be started in Airtel and Reliance also, so, that the users of other mobile services can also be benifitted.