IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lord Rama Non Vegetarian?

Rate this topic

Guest Shri Rajaram

hi. Yesterday I was driving vehicle along with Pandit Panday Shastri whom I shared That my friends say Lord Rama & Krishna were non-vegetarian but he was ready to give Rs. 10000 if I show it in any sacred book! I also pity when I see hen or goat head being cut as they have life and wants to live and enjoy this world along with their family! This propaganda is through non-vegetarian devil. Pandit Shastri also informed me that though Ravana was Brahmin, he was non-vegetarian, alcoholic and married many women forcibly. He had maximum children! So these non-vegetarian people through your crime by killing innocent animals, can't judge the people and that's why blindly run after religious sentiments!

Guest shirisha

when i go to foreign country i tell my mother that i will not smoke drink or commit adultery and sins like that, does that mean i do all such things wen i am at home ? similarly rama was telling his mother that he will never stoop low.

Guest AMT

Greetings to all,

Actually the people here are seeking an excuse to eat non veg by taking the name of Lord. The excuse, that somehow If we prove lord ate nonveg, then we are free to eat. This is what your mind is saying and this is what it wants to listen
First of all if you want to eat non-veg dont seek an excuse, go and have it but if you truly want an answer, please note that Lord never ate non-veg foods. The scriptures were written by human and it is possible that some human error may have crept in.

Now you would ask how could error be made. If the name in ramayana is lord ram, then it would be same everywhere. The answer is there has been several manipulations since the lord incarnated on earth. And we all know that if a reported incident passes through several channels it gets manipulated. This is what has happened. Our minds are like the sands beside the ocean, and the lord is himself an ocean. If you think you can soak all the ocean in the sand then we are mistaken.

Guest zee

Aum ShreeVishnave Namah

Yes Kaustubh, your query is surely absurd and disgusting, but i dont't have the authority to forgive you.

FIRST OF ALL, TELL ME, WHO 'ATE' NON VEG.?

GROSS BODY or SUBTLE MIND or SUBTLE INTELLECT?

I'm not concerned with what Lord did. Becuase He is not a gross body like we think we are. He is also not subtle mind. And He is even beyond subtler intellect. So tell me now, if at all He consumed it, who consumed it...Gross senses? Subtle mind (through gross senses)? or Subtle intellect (through subtle mind)?

Look Kaustubh, its very easy to find faults with anything in this world. Unless your heart and vision is pure, you'd always find faults with others. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I mean, how could you think such a disgusting stuff? Are you a Hindu? This is so shameful to you, man?

Even if you come across such rather . stuff, you must not waste your thought energy for all this rogue!

Sorry for being rather outspoken but yeah, I mean it. Dont waste your time, thinking about such soulless stuff!

Hari Aum Tat Sat

My question is what you were not concerned but what you said " i'm not concerned with what Lord did" But I am concerned is your PRIDE in BEING a SLAVE to your own hard wired beliefs. The dualness of the prakriti in which the Ramayanam was written can be questioned but How will JUSTIFY the milk of a cow or any cattle was made for humans? I ask this question not only to you but also to Mr. Gandhi who lived on goat's milk and peanuts and claimed to a vegetarian. First of all The FEMALE MAMMALS DON'T produce milk UNTIL they give birth to THEIR CHILDREN. The reason is that THE MILK they produce is only for their CHILDREN. Of course you can call them calves, young ones, five sensed animals, or heavenly creatures by SIVA, visha anu and pira amma(the other mother who creates) now let me ask you one question. WHY DID YOU WASTE YOUR TIME IN ANSWERING SUCH A soul less(the correct spelling :smile:) stuff. I will educate you...Be it a Saliva or URINE may not be considered a NON VEG by people like you who learnt and changed after the first DIGAMBARA's or Before CALLING Gautama into your texts, but the MILK is MOST IRREFUTABLY A NON-VEGETARIAN because It is the BLOOD of a MAMMAL that BECOMES Milk of a cow or, goat or camel or BAT and every MAMMAL. There is no mention of saivam and vaishnavam in rig veda. but the YAMA is there and the YAMA is ALSO there in AVESTA (plz google ) the AVESTA is a sacred text of IRANIANS. You know what? it is the FOOLS like you and because of FOOLS like you why MILK IS HAVING A VEGETARIAN STATUS.  You may be angry by reading this but the TRUTH i gave you above is for your OWN SALVATION. -Zee 

Guest sparrow

My question is what you were not concerned but what you said " i'm not concerned with what Lord did" But I am concerned is your PRIDE in BEING a SLAVE to your own hard wired beliefs. The dualness of the prakriti in which the Ramayanam was written can be questioned but How will JUSTIFY the milk of a cow or any cattle was made for humans? I ask this question not only to you but also to Mr. Gandhi who lived on goat's milk and peanuts and claimed to a vegetarian. First of all The FEMALE MAMMALS DON'T produce milk UNTIL they give birth to THEIR CHILDREN. The reason is that THE MILK they produce is only for their CHILDREN. Of course you can call them calves, young ones, five sensed animals, or heavenly creatures by SIVA, visha anu and pira amma(the other mother who creates) now let me ask you one question. WHY DID YOU WASTE YOUR TIME IN ANSWERING SUCH A soul less(the correct spelling :smile:) stuff. I will educate you...Be it a Saliva or URINE may not be considered a NON VEG by people like you who learnt and changed after the first DIGAMBARA's or Before CALLING Gautama into your texts, but the MILK is MOST IRREFUTABLY A NON-VEGETARIAN because It is the BLOOD of a MAMMAL that BECOMES Milk of a cow or, goat or camel or BAT and every MAMMAL. There is no mention of saivam and vaishnavam in rig veda. but the YAMA is there and the YAMA is ALSO there in AVESTA (plz google ) the AVESTA is a sacred text of IRANIANS. You know what? it is the FOOLS like you and because of FOOLS like you why MILK IS HAVING A VEGETARIAN STATUS.  You may be angry by reading this but the TRUTH i gave you above is for your OWN SALVATION. -Zee 

Milk from a cow taken care of personally at your home and milk being derived from it for your consumption without hurting the cow has no negativity attached to it.