IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

eggs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thats just concoction. scientists also say meat is good for you and fish and wine and even small ammounts of beer and cannabis. does it mean they are right? the egg is simply either fertilized or the menstrulation of the mother. either way it is dirty and not meant for human consumption.

It doesn't matter whether or not it is healthy or nutricious, we don't eat these things not only because they promote the mood of ignorance, but also because we don't need to eat them to survive. Milk, grains, fruit and vegetables are more than enough for humans to survive, and we simply don't take more than is required for survival. That is the main reason and that should be the sole reason for any intelligent man to abstain from eating them.

Haribol!

Guest guest

exactly, at the end of the day of you have to ask yourself do you live to eat or eat to live?

I am pretty new to KC so please correct me if I am wrong. I liked your comment about "living to eat or eating to live." It's a good thing to think about before consuming meat, even if someone is vegetarian because of compassion for animals and not KC. Don't you think that the best way to avoid meat and animal products is to prepare food from scratch and not purchase processed foods? That is the only way to be sure...and its much healthier too.

Guest guest

the only way to really avoid all animal products, to cook from scratch. There are so many "natural flavors" that are actually animal products. So many things are hidden, you can only be 100% sure there are no animal products if you cook it yourself from scratch.